Pages:
Author

Topic: Nefario - page 48. (Read 198678 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 10, 2012, 08:16:21 PM
That's what I would call a clean shutdown!  Wink If it really works, of course...

If it was a clean shutdown, i wouldn't have needed to upload all of my AML info last night.

Sorry, bad wording. Better:
This is what should have been there from the beginning, to call it a clean shutdown
Roll Eyes

If it works now, though, I personally am decently satisfied. Sorry for you.

Then I guess you received your coins?

"if"

In fact, I haven't even received as much as a confirmation email, now that I check...
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
October 10, 2012, 08:07:48 PM
That's what I would call a clean shutdown!  Wink If it really works, of course...

If it was a clean shutdown, i wouldn't have needed to upload all of my AML info last night.

This is what should have been there from the beginning, to call it a clean shutdown
Roll Eyes

Then I guess you received your coins?
October 10, 2012, 08:04:54 PM

Roll Eyes

vip
Activity: 1358
AKA: gigavps
October 10, 2012, 07:50:05 PM
That's what I would call a clean shutdown!  Wink If it really works, of course...

October 10, 2012, 07:42:31 PM
That's what I would call a clean shutdown!  Wink If it really works, of course...
donator
Activity: 980
October 10, 2012, 07:15:35 PM
This looks better.

I won't count my stars just yet though.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
October 10, 2012, 07:11:39 PM
Done.... Whooohooo... Smiley

Now lets hope i get what i want. btc arent automatically on its way.
Activity: 259
October 10, 2012, 07:10:21 PM
"Claim finished

Your claim has been submitted and will be reviewed. You will be contacted (via the email address you provided) to keep you up to date on the status of your account, we will try to get your bitcoin to you as soon as possible."

That is what I saw when I went to GLBSE. Yesterday I logged in and did my address + email. Today I went back in and got that message without having to submit any AML documentation. We will see what happens.
Vbs
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
October 10, 2012, 07:07:08 PM
It's UP! Go Go Go! Grin

EDIT: It seems the "AML" identification screen was removed, just asks for an updated email, btc address and a tick to choose to share with asset issuers that info. Next screen says the account is closed and that we'll be contated by email with further info.
Activity: 574
October 10, 2012, 06:52:56 PM

Next Excuse: He didn't wake up?

He's probably off getting high because people are being mean and it's all too stressful to deal with.  Any half-way competent person would have had a working claims page up within hours. It's astonishing how the systems for taking people's funds rarely break down but the systems for returning them have so many problems.

Well there is a blunt truth for consideration.

Activity: 868
October 10, 2012, 06:28:28 PM

He's probably off getting high because people are being mean and it's all too stressful to deal with.  Any half-way competent person would have had a working claims page up within hours. It's astonishing how the systems for taking people's funds rarely break down but the systems for returning them have so many problems.
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
October 10, 2012, 06:17:14 PM

I'll give him a call in a few minutes asking for another update.

While you're at it, can you ask him why he doesn't have the balls to deal directly with the community himself?  

Will do. He hasn't asked me to speak for him or anything btw. I'll call him now. I doubt he's not picking up for everyone else. Please guys, don't shoot the messenger here, I'm just trying to resolve this mess.

Edit: No response, he's probably asleep. I'll try him in the morning...

I just tried again, and his phone's off. I encourage everyone else to call and ask what's up. Surely I'm not the only one with access to a phone.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
October 10, 2012, 06:07:24 PM

While you're at it, can you ask him why he doesn't have the balls to deal directly with the community himself?  

Will do. He hasn't asked me to speak for him or anything btw. I'll call him now. I doubt he's not picking up for everyone else. Please guys, don't shoot the messenger here, I'm just trying to resolve this mess.

legendary
What's a GPU?
October 10, 2012, 05:25:13 PM

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!
October 10, 2012, 05:19:35 PM
Screw the English police- James wants to play at gangsters? Let's have some hard boys speak with him and see if gentle persuasion will loosen his grip on the money that isn't his.

Nef's car:

October 10, 2012, 05:18:45 PM
But when you sue him would he not then know your identity?

He would know my company's name, but he would pay a price for that. Nothing is free in this world.

October 10, 2012, 05:08:38 PM

+1.

Why is he's changing contract now? I haven't agreed anywhere to provide my ID to him, he should understand that I can refuse to provide any ID to him. And then I can use him for money he owes me with penalties.
Activity: 868
October 10, 2012, 04:19:33 PM

Activity: 471
Merit: 252
October 10, 2012, 04:09:39 PM
And on the phone he mentioned that ID probably will not be required for shareholders. Hopefully we'll find out today.

I'm waiting for new updates.
legendary
What's a GPU?
October 10, 2012, 03:34:41 PM
LoupGaroux: I agree with your post about him unlawfully holding funds, and I obviously don't support it in any way. Please acknowledge that when I say things such as "he said" that in no way do I support what he's doing. I'm just voicing to the community what I know.

And on the phone he mentioned that ID probably will not be required for shareholders. Hopefully we'll find out today.

Pages:
Jump to: