Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread) - page 18. (Read 261819 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
April 16, 2014, 02:59:12 AM
Jorge,  thought you were a bit smarter than that; indeed, smarter than to get lured into this mess.
Any 'altruism' you see here is nothing more than an attempt to spruik other goods and services: there is far too much fog to see anything clearly, don't go swinging punches, you don't know who you'll hit.

Well, this story seems a repeat of MtGOX in a sense: long after it was obvious like the sun that the company was insolvent, there were still those who furiously insisted that everything was basically OK, the problems were small and would soon be over.

For me it is obvious that not only Neo&Bee is as dead as a Norwegian parrot, but that from the start it was guaranteed to fail.  Worse:  its non-viability should have been obvious to would-be investors who read the prospectus with critical care.  The "profit-only shares", for example, were almost guaranteed to be a 100% loss even if the company succeeded and made a raw profit for the first two years.  Is there any room for doubt about this?

That being so, why should one "stay away from this mess"?  Public interest requires that the truth about this case be found and widely published, with all the relevant details.  The bitcoin community should have that position too.  Media exposure of this case will surely harm the image of bitcoin, but any attempt to minimize or hush it up will do even more harm, not only to the image of bitcoin but to that of the community as well.

It may well be that those who are pointing out Danny's sins here are no better than him, and are motivated by greed rather than public interest.  If that is the case, their turn will eventually come up.  But obviously it was not their posts that caused the N&B collapse.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Dumb broad
April 15, 2014, 09:59:06 PM
When google was saying neo has immense possibilities, google was bad
when google is saying neo is not going well, google is teh source.
Troll logic.
Google does not decide whether the things it finds are truths or lies.

Google now shows that all media outlets report that Neo&Bee has collapsed, so now Google is a source of truths.

We now know that Neo&Bee was inviable from the start.

Therefore, back when Googe was reporting hype articles that said that it had enormous possibilities, Google was a source of lies.

So what?

Sporks & Co [ ... ]  only want to inform the world that neo is bad.

And MANY THANKS for that.  If another con man tries to pull a similar stunt somewhere else, hopefully someone will throw the Neo & Bee saga on his face, would-be investors will be wiser, and the police may be called in sooner.

Jorge,  thought you were a bit smarter than that; indeed, smarter than to get lured into this mess.
Any 'altruism' you see here is nothing more than an attempt to spruik other goods and services: there is far too much fog to see anything clearly, don't go swinging punches, you don't know who you'll hit.
April 15, 2014, 09:51:21 PM
From the "other" thread, may be of interest:
If anyone is interested this is Danny's bitcoin wallet address.
https://blockchain.info/address/16HQH4QNhec4MgRYnetdhD6KzH3uRsZ3hp
The last transaction is 20th March.  and its now empty.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
April 15, 2014, 09:02:08 PM
Does anyone know what country he is currently in?
I have a family funeral to attend.
How hard could it be to figure out where the funeral is, and inform local police?

Inform the local police about the funeral? Why would someone do that?

To have him picked up, and sent back to Cyprus based on the warrant.

That only exists in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
April 15, 2014, 08:56:12 PM
How hard could it be to figure out where the funeral is, and inform local police?

To have him picked up, and sent back to Cyprus based on the warrant.
April 15, 2014, 08:43:26 PM
Troll logic.
Google does not decide whether the things it finds are truths or lies.

Google now shows that all media outlets report that Neo&Bee has collapsed, so now Google is a source of truths.

We now know that Neo&Bee was inviable from the start.

Therefore, back when Googe was reporting hype articles that said that it had enormous possibilities, Google was a source of lies.

So what?

Sporks & Co [ ... ]  only want to inform the world that neo is bad.

And MANY THANKS for that.  If another con man tries to pull a similar stunt somewhere else, hopefully someone will throw the Neo & Bee saga on his face, would-be investors will be wiser, and the police may be called in sooner.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 15, 2014, 08:14:47 PM
Nah.  I care, but not about you.  You're beyond saving.  You do make great fodder for a cautionary tale I could read to budding finance enthusiasts.  A pathetic figure I could point to and say "If you don't eat your veggies and study you lessons, you'll end up like that crazy person over there."

BTW, how many of these special IVPO virtual shares are you virtually holding, if you don't mind me asking?  I need some numbers to go along with the luls, so's I could scare the bejesus out of the little tykes when I tell them your tragicomical tale.
PGP 9CB0902E
April 15, 2014, 08:09:38 PM
brewster was talking to people like sporks, and whoever reads news reposted to the coinblogs..
only you would be able to believe brewster when his words fit your perspective, but deny his words when it does not.

Lawyers talk to the police. Not reddit posts.
Investors pick up the phone. They dont expect to be receiving daily updates in here.

Sporks & Co are neither according to their own words. They only want to inform the world that neo is bad.
Because they care.

April 15, 2014, 07:59:35 PM
You forgot Danny Brewster himself...

"The are three reasons for me not returning to Cyprus immediately following the issuance of a warrant and those are..."
( http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/232v5n/the_full_picture_from_danny_brewster/ )

Your friend is a common, run-of-the-mill petty crook, why would anything above small blogs cover this petty nuisance?
As I mentioned before, people needing a good laugh is the only reason this is getting as much play as it is.

Got to admit, this is pure gallows humor:  Con man promises to free people of collapsing banks and corrupt bankers.  By starting a bank.  What could possibly go wrong?
Activity: 252
April 15, 2014, 07:55:47 PM
What a great collection of sources regarding the arrest warrant. Let's see here:

- coindesk.com
- cryptocoinsnews.com
- bitcoinx.com
- cointelegraph.com
- newsbtc.com

Why...it must be true if bitcoin blogs are reporting on it - they're the pinnacle of journalistic integrity!
April 15, 2014, 07:53:00 PM
There are accounts ITT that only serve to publicize one particular perspective to this story.

OHAI FRIEND!
Ready for some humble pie?

Police has not issued any warrant. Be so kind and provide us something other than sheer speculation.
Also, no media in cyprus or the web has any piece of info NOT originating from this thread.
The are three reasons for me not returning to Cyprus immediately following the issuance of a warrant and those are;
( http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/232v5n/the_full_picture_from_danny_brewster/ )

@pedrog:  Why would someone whose daughter was allegedly threatened flee the country, leaving her behind?

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio...
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
April 15, 2014, 07:51:03 PM

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
April 15, 2014, 07:44:55 PM
Police does not issue arrest warrants for "suspicions of mismanagement."

Police has not issued any warrant. Be so kind and provide us something other than sheer speculation.
Also, no media in cyprus or the web has any piece of info NOT originating from this thread.

Try this for a start:

If you feel that every news outlet has been duped by bankster fudsters, Danny-loathing Keynesians and MPEx-sponsored trolls, I guess we're all doomed anyhow...

P.S:  Almost forgot, from teh man himself, Danny:

The are three reasons for me not returning to Cyprus immediately following the issuance of a warrant and those are;
The whole situation can be resolved without me doing so.
The manner in which the investigations are being carried out are concerning, the police haven't made an attempt to contact me despite numerous personal requests for them to do so.

Danny don't lie, so think of this as your Red Letter Bible Smiley

How hard could it be to figure out where the funeral is, and inform local police to have him picked up?
PGP 9CB0902E
April 15, 2014, 07:31:59 PM
best part of any highly speculative theory:
If + if + if then and only then, the outcome fits the speculators perspective.

The single thing that has been shown so far is that neobee motivated enough people to create accounts here.
It has motivated them beyond the scopes of investing or even simply daytrading.

There are accounts ITT that only serve to publicize one particular perspective to this story.

Creating a false image of chaos and disturbance, trying to hide the fact that they are part
of this. Even in the instance that the theories the trolls circulate were to be true, many people
made a shitload of money with neobeeq opening for trading. And still remains to be made.

Yet the troll squad is focused on derailing any discussion when it is not fit with their perspective.
The Neo thread was closed because of them, and some of those accounts are related also to the
shady blackmarket deal of neo shares that took place in these boards. You know, the one that started
this mess in the first place. The one where its shares were traded off-market below market prices.

Off course, the fact that the troll squad is more vocal, does have its impact. Sporks is posting images of his
search history, and since google is known to be immune to search history he is trying to tell us that because
google says so, then its true.

Troll logic.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 15, 2014, 06:57:01 PM
If Danny did indeed sell most of the BTC on the worst day possible, then that shows he knows nothing about how the markets work and running a business. Why were shareholders not informed of this? Why did he not buy back in when price was shown to be rising in November?

More lies I suspect.

It is possible he sold them to an accomplice or sock account so that he can show that they were sold on the day silk road caused the market to crash. In reality he still was in possession of the coins. As the price went up he was able to really sell the coins and benefit from the price increase.

Think of it this way. If I have 1000 BTC and claim to sell all at $100/BTC then I would have $100,000. If I only pretend to sell those coins and then later sell them at $1000/BTC then I would have a million dollars ($100,000 to account for the fake sale, and $900,000 of pure profit for myself). All the BTC would be accounted for by the fake sale and I would have $100,000 to show investors. I myself would have an extra $900,000 because I actually sold in the future and scammed investors.

TIME FOR A FORENSIC AUDIT ON THE BLOCK CHAIN OF THE ALLEGED TRANSTIONS HE MADE TO SEE WHERE THESE COINS WENT!!!
April 15, 2014, 05:28:21 PM
^
You start off claiming that there is nothing but "suspicions of mismanagement," get irrefutable proof that's not the case, and, instead of quietly eating crow, you come back with more conspiracy theories.  Aren't you the d00d who likes hard evidence?
Activity: 252
April 15, 2014, 05:17:18 PM

The boy Dan, seems to think so....
"The police have been making a concerted effort to locate my assets in Cyprus, which doesn't seem the most logical way of handling such a case, surely they should be trying to contact me to get the full picture and not issuing warrants based on hearsay."

Well, he is telling the truth - if they've issued warrants based on dubious evidence which can only be tracked back to sockpuppets posting on this forum, then they have been based on hearsay.

If instead there is independent evidence of financial misdoing, then the warrants would not have been based on hearsay.

So, who has any of that independent evidence? Or is it all entirely circular?

Bitcointalk sockpuppet --> bitcoin blog --> mainstream press --> bitcointalk sockpuppet --> ad infinitum
April 15, 2014, 04:45:18 PM

Try this for a start:

If you feel that every news outlet has been duped by bankster fudsters, Danny-loathing Keynesians and MPEx-sponsored trolls, I guess we're all doomed anyhow...

P.S:  Almost forgot, from teh man himself, Danny:

The whole situation can be resolved without me doing so.
The manner in which the investigations are being carried out are concerning, the police haven't made an attempt to contact me despite numerous personal requests for them to do so.

Danny don't lie, so think of this as your Red Letter Bible Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
April 15, 2014, 04:28:24 PM

The boy Dan, seems to think so....
"The police have been making a concerted effort to locate my assets in Cyprus, which doesn't seem the most logical way of handling such a case, surely they should be trying to contact me to get the full picture and not issuing warrants based on hearsay."
PGP 9CB0902E
April 15, 2014, 04:22:14 PM

Pages:
Jump to: