Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread) - page 41. (Read 261841 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 04, 2014, 06:26:25 PM
Have they actually even filed for bankruptcy?

No. Last statement from Danny is saying he arranged with a 3rd party to find new owners and appoint new CEO.

My original plan was to raise more capital to allow the company to achieve its potential through the sale of some of my equity. The moment threats were made towards my daughter this plan changed and I decided I would sell all of my equity, allowing the new owner to appoint a new CEO.

The whole process will be completed and handled through an agency that specializes in these matters, once the final details are completed, the agency details will be made available to interested parties who wish to purchase 100% of my equity in LMB Subsidiaries Ltd thus taking full control of all subsidiaries. I shall also be providing the new owner full rights over the Bitcoin debts currently owed by BitFunder/WeExchange as I know people are working on a solution to recovering those debts for everyone that has funds stuck there. This process will also write off all directors loans I have made to the company and I shall not receive any financial compensation through this sale process.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6030319
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 04, 2014, 06:25:39 PM
no, they haven't done anything.  The branch is abandoned.  Danny is MIA
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
April 04, 2014, 06:24:40 PM
nope.
EDIT: they haven't even resume trading. According to havelock announcements, havelock itself
decided to change name on the asset and let it trade, freely.

So, there's that. Right now, people sold their actuall neobee shares for coins, and people are buying neobeeq shares
the value of which is questionable.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
April 04, 2014, 06:23:24 PM
April 04, 2014, 06:14:42 PM
http://i.gyazo.com/d78cab2eb07b6294f5348bd71bf902fe.png
someone apparenty sold 10k shares at 1 satoshi
The real question right now is who is buying .... if you get my point Wink

My money is on the MP crew. They know all of this was blown out of proportions. "Buy when there's blood in the streets" as saying goes.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 04, 2014, 06:11:22 PM

The real question right now is who is buying .... if you get my point Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 04, 2014, 06:08:19 PM
Sorry I don't mean to be a prick here but....

To those of you who have lost due to Neo and Danny's scheme:

. <--- this was your a$$hole before
O <--- this is your a$$hole now.

If he files for bankruptcy you are screwed!

I live in Cyprus and I know how things work.
He probably had a lawyer schooling him in the first place.

True story!

EDIT: If you can find out who his lawyer is, my guess is that, that's where 1/3 of your money went....

+1 . Well unfortunately that is because I like the Cyprus-btc idea Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
April 04, 2014, 06:01:01 PM
^ Cheesy
April 04, 2014, 05:57:42 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
April 04, 2014, 05:44:36 PM
I'm Hodling. I believe in Neo & Bee.

Quote of the day!!

I see two possible positive outcomes here:

1) Investors come in with enough liquid investment to keep the lights on for the next 6-12 months. They start making money. My idea would be via a BTC exchange. BitSTAMP are making around 80BTC a day (my estimate) in trading fees. There is not much money to be made in btc banking yet. In the future yes. Right now the way to make money is exchange through trading fees.

2) By the time the Karpeles and Ukyo coins are returned BTC is at 10k USD. That would make around 20Million USD. Enough to pay back all debtors and pay what....$1 a share? Maybe a lot more.

If Bitcoin was at 10k USD, Ukyo would not be able to afford to buy back all the coins to return to Neobee.
Likely the same is true with Karpeles and the "missing" coins.
April 04, 2014, 05:43:54 PM
And she's down.  Last price:
April 04, 2014, 05:38:58 PM
it allows those who think there is no hope the chance to salvage pennies from this.

fuck that, I'm ready to profit!

April 04, 2014, 05:38:02 PM
...I wanna take you out to lunch. Interested?
April 04, 2014, 05:34:20 PM
Stop being such a giant faggot Angry

Don't be sad. Kiss

Listen, I really like you. I wanna take you out to lunch. Interested?
April 04, 2014, 05:33:53 PM
I think it was btcapples
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
April 04, 2014, 05:32:58 PM
Odd question:  Why was trading resumed?  Who authorised it?  Presumably not Danny, right?  TAT quit, who else had the authority?

There's an update on the Havelock page for Neo & Bee:

On March 28, 2014 Havelock Investments halted trading of the NEOBEE Fund; Havelock Investments has yet to receive any formal information in regards to the questionable trading activity on the LMB share platform website. We have not received any formal information on the current situation at LMB Holdings. Due to those factors we have decided that the unit holders on the NEOBEE Fund should no longer be suspended from trading their units. The Fund will now be designated as NEOBEEQ to reflect the uncertainty of the future of LMB Holdings – NEO BEE Ltd. Financial information on the status of the company has not been released. The units of this Fund will continue to trade even if the company will file for bankruptcy. We will continue to update you if any information is provided to us.
Trading will resume today at 5:00 PM EST
emphasis added

But but...  I'm siding with bitcoin.newsfeed.  This is insane on so many levels.  Exchanges, unlike pawnshops, don't usually have the right to do that.

You only dislike it because you dislike havelock.

This is actually great for anyone because it allows those who think there is hope to buy cheap shares and it allows those who think there is no hope the chance to salvage pennies from this.
Activity: 406
One does not simply mine Bitcoins
April 04, 2014, 05:32:13 PM

April 04, 2014, 05:27:36 PM
Odd question:  Why was trading resumed?  Who authorised it?  Presumably not Danny, right?  TAT quit, who else had the authority?

There's an update on the Havelock page for Neo & Bee:

On March 28, 2014 Havelock Investments halted trading of the NEOBEE Fund; Havelock Investments has yet to receive any formal information in regards to the questionable trading activity on the LMB share platform website. We have not received any formal information on the current situation at LMB Holdings. Due to those factors we have decided that the unit holders on the NEOBEE Fund should no longer be suspended from trading their units. The Fund will now be designated as NEOBEEQ to reflect the uncertainty of the future of LMB Holdings – NEO BEE Ltd. Financial information on the status of the company has not been released. The units of this Fund will continue to trade even if the company will file for bankruptcy. We will continue to update you if any information is provided to us.
Trading will resume today at 5:00 PM EST
emphasis added

But but...  I'm siding with bitcoin.newsfeed.  This is insane on so many levels.  Exchanges, unlike pawnshops, don't usually have the right to do that.
April 04, 2014, 05:26:32 PM

Panama, like a honey badger Grin they dont care  Grin they just want collect fees
April 04, 2014, 05:26:02 PM
What would happen if everyone held? Or if a whale kept eating up the sells and pushed the price higher?
pigs would probably start flying out your ass
Pages:
Jump to: