Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread) - page 42. (Read 261840 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Martijn Meijering
April 04, 2014, 05:24:53 PM
Odd question:  Why was trading resumed?  Who authorised it?  Presumably not Danny, right?  TAT quit, who else had the authority?

There's an update on the Havelock page for Neo & Bee:

On March 28, 2014 Havelock Investments halted trading of the NEOBEE Fund; Havelock Investments has yet to receive any formal information in regards to the questionable trading activity on the LMB share platform website. We have not received any formal information on the current situation at LMB Holdings. Due to those factors we have decided that the unit holders on the NEOBEE Fund should no longer be suspended from trading their units. The Fund will now be designated as NEOBEEQ to reflect the uncertainty of the future of LMB Holdings – NEO BEE Ltd. Financial information on the status of the company has not been released. The units of this Fund will continue to trade even if the company will file for bankruptcy. We will continue to update you if any information is provided to us.
Trading will resume today at 5:00 PM EST
emphasis added
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
April 04, 2014, 05:22:11 PM
Stop being such a giant faggot Angry
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 04, 2014, 05:21:03 PM
Odd question:  Why was trading resumed?  Who authorised it?  Presumably not Danny, right?  TAT quit, who else had the authority?

Wouldn't you like to know.
April 04, 2014, 05:19:46 PM
Odd question:  Why was trading resumed?  Who authorised it?  Presumably not Danny, right?  TAT quit, who else had the authority?
Activity: 7
April 04, 2014, 05:11:46 PM
Its too cheap for me not to buy, hell i dont even care if i lose! ;3
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 04, 2014, 05:10:11 PM
Market cap:

Place your bets.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
April 04, 2014, 05:09:35 PM
Sorry I don't mean to be a prick here but....

To those of you who have lost due to Neo and Danny's scheme:

. <--- this was your a$$hole before
O <--- this is your a$$hole now.

If he files for bankruptcy you are screwed!

I live in Cyprus and I know how things work.
He probably had a lawyer schooling him in the first place.

True story!

EDIT: If you can find out who his lawyer is, my guess is that, that's where 1/3 of your money went....
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
April 04, 2014, 05:04:24 PM
What would happen if everyone held? Or if a whale kept eating up the sells and pushed the price higher?
April 04, 2014, 04:55:19 PM

I think these are very likely scenarios.

People who start selling for peanuts will probably live to curse this day, screaming manipulation or some bs when stock goes up again.

You maybe correct, and for the sake of the stake holders I really hope you are... I have no skin in the game, so my comments may not be as valuable as someone who does, but, usually, and I say this as someone in the securities industry... usually there is no coming back from a situation like this.

Actually, if you really have no skin in the game (I'm not suggesting that you do), your comment is more valuable than those of Neo investors.
Two reasons:  Unlike them, you're not trying to dump, and (this is the important part!) you didn't invest in NeoBee.  While they did.
Activity: 546
PGP 9CB0902E
April 04, 2014, 04:54:13 PM
something you overlook is by the time any of that can happen, they've filed for bankruptcy

who is filing for bankruptcy, did i miss something or is this another scenario?
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
April 04, 2014, 04:47:58 PM
I think these are delusional scenarios.

Good for you.
Activity: 714
Martijn Meijering
April 04, 2014, 04:46:21 PM

I think these are delusional scenarios.
Activity: 512
ICO is evil
April 04, 2014, 04:44:31 PM

People who start selling for peanuts will probably live to curse this day, screaming manipulation or some bs when stock goes up again.

You maybe correct, and for the sake of the stake holders I really hope you are... I have no skin in the game, so my comments may not be as valuable as someone who does, but, usually, and I say this as someone in the securities industry... usually there is no coming back from a situation like this.
April 04, 2014, 04:35:09 PM
I'm Hodling. I believe in Neo & Bee.

Quote of the day!!

I see two possible positive outcomes here:

1) Investors come in with enough liquid investment to keep the lights on for the next 6-12 months. They start making money. My idea would be via a BTC exchange. BitSTAMP are making around 80BTC a day (my estimate) in trading fees. There is not much money to be made in btc banking yet. In the future yes. Right now the way to make money is exchange through trading fees.

2) By the time the Karpeles and Ukyo coins are returned BTC is at 10k USD. That would make around 20Million USD. Enough to pay back all debtors and pay what....$1 a share? Maybe a lot more.

Activity: 476
April 04, 2014, 04:34:04 PM
something you overlook is by the time any of that can happen, they've filed for bankruptcy to protect themselves from the growing line of creditors.
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
April 04, 2014, 04:24:52 PM

Quote of the day!!

I see two possible positive outcomes here:

1) Investors come in with enough liquid investment to keep the lights on for the next 6-12 months. They start making money. My idea would be via a BTC exchange. BitSTAMP are making around 80BTC a day (my estimate) in trading fees. There is not much money to be made in btc banking yet. In the future yes. Right now the way to make money is exchange through trading fees.

2) By the time the Karpeles and Ukyo coins are returned BTC is at 10k USD. That would make around 20Million USD. Enough to pay back all debtors and pay what....$1 a share? Maybe a lot more.
Activity: 7
April 04, 2014, 04:12:16 PM
April 04, 2014, 03:51:18 PM
Danny Brewster, CEO of bitcoin services company Neo & Bee, is reportedly facing fraud charges filed by two customers in Cyprus who claim that they have never received any bitcoins from the company.
However, the Cyprus Mail states that it contacted the police authorities and learned that Brewster has not reported any threats, either against him or his family. Brewster claims otherwise. In his Bitcoin Talk post, he specifically said that the threats were reported to the authorities.
http://www.coindesk.com/neo-bee-ceo-danny-brewster-faces-fraud-allegations-cyprus/

Stop it with Danny quotes -- he lies like a rug.
April 04, 2014, 03:44:03 PM

I left Cyprus on a short term temporary basis for reasons that will follow, I haven't shipped anything from Cyprus and I certainly haven't run away with company or peoples money or bitcoins. Following those posts on the forum, I received direct threats targeted directly at my daughter, they have been reported to the relevant authorities, Once those threats were made I took the advice to remain outside of Cyprus and remove contact with anyone that could be responsible for the threats, this included not speaking with members of staff that could be responsible.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6030319
April 04, 2014, 03:39:53 PM

First thing I thought of.
Pages:
Jump to: