Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread) - page 40. (Read 261841 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 04, 2014, 06:43:56 PM
How much money/btc was actually invested in Neo & Bee?
like 12K btc

So, what IF:

Danny took your money/btc, run off claiming all the shit he does.
Waiting for everyone to sell his/hers shares for dirt cheap and buy it all back with YOUR money and be the sole owner.

Just a thought here  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You see messed up cases of manipulation on the stock exchanges very often. These are done to shake of weak hands so that big boys can buy in at bargain prices.

If you wanna learn from the best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMShFx5rThI
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 04, 2014, 06:40:13 PM
there was some money to be made on NEOBEE today, buying at a satoshi, selling right now for .00014
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
April 04, 2014, 06:36:02 PM
What about

d) The Central Bank looked at the proposal (unexperienced CEO unfamiliar with the Cypriot market, tiny capital, extremely volatile assets with no real backing, vague business plans, etc.) , concluded that it would end up badly for the customers, and did what their public mission required them to do.

That's good. Apparently he has enough experience for buying Bentley.

I should write to Zhou Tonged for remix request of

Butthurt, Brewster, Bentley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMy8FDm-oOc

We definitely need some Neo Bee music right about now.  Music soothes the savage shareholder.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
April 04, 2014, 06:35:51 PM
like 12K btc

So, what IF:

Waiting for everyone to sell his/hers shares for dirt cheap and buy it all back with YOUR money and be the sole owner.

Just a thought here  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Here's hoping.  It will surely give their brand a solid image after that point.

What makes you think that he didn't register a new company in the UK willing to "take over"?

EDIT: Something tells me that all shareholders should HODL!

Activity: 14
April 04, 2014, 06:35:33 PM
like 12K btc

So, what IF:

You see messed up cases of manipulation on the stock exchanges very often. These are done to shake of weak hands so that big boys can buy in at bargain prices.
Activity: 378
April 04, 2014, 06:34:20 PM
What about

d) The Central Bank looked at the proposal (unexperienced CEO unfamiliar with the Cypriot market, tiny capital, extremely volatile assets with no real backing, vague business plans, etc.) , concluded that it would end up badly for the customers, and did what their public mission required them to do.

That's good. Apparently he has enough experience for buying Bentley.

I should write to Zhou Tonged for remix request of

Butthurt, Brewster, Bentley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMy8FDm-oOc

legendary
www.bitcointrading.com
April 04, 2014, 06:33:43 PM
like 12K btc

So, what IF:

Just a thought here  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Here's hoping.  It will surely give their brand a solid image after that point.
April 04, 2014, 06:30:59 PM
like 12K btc

So, what IF:

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
April 04, 2014, 06:30:56 PM
nope.
EDIT: they haven't even resume trading. According to havelock announcements, havelock itself
decided to change name on the asset and let it trade, freely.

So, there's that. Right now, people sold their actuall neobee shares for coins, and people are buying neobeeq shares
the value of which is questionable.

Why isn't anyone commenting on this?  This really is pretty funny shit.
legendary
www.bitcointrading.com
April 04, 2014, 06:30:45 PM
Have they actually even filed for bankruptcy?
no, they haven't done anything.  The branch is abandoned.  Danny is MIA

So isn't that rather asshole-ish of Havelock to put a "Q" after their ticker when that is supposed to mean they are in bankruptcy proceedings?

When a company is involved in bankruptcy proceedings, the letter "Q" is added to the end of the company's stock ticker symbol.

Is there a letter for when the CEO runs off and the entire company staff quits?

I heard it was the letter 'E'

http://www.sec.gov/answers/eadded.htm
Activity: 7
April 04, 2014, 06:29:57 PM
If someone is lurking around the Neo Office, tell us if you see someone trying to jump out the window.

in the mean time..

https://twitter.com/Papaphoenix/status/452091159536730112
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
April 04, 2014, 06:29:10 PM
At first glance i would say that i'm out of 6btc and i might be entirely correct.  But on the other hand i find it interesting that anybody without an ulterior motive would put shares on the execution block to recoup 0.5% of initial investment, that is absolutely insane. Which brings me to the next point:

Seems Neobee became a target for financial termination. it will be fascinating to learn of the details as time passes.

Disclaimer: i have 1125 shares from around january (book value 6btc). and i just bought 700 at .000099 (book value 0.0693).

Win some, lose some.  Grin   Cry
legendary
www.bitcointrading.com
April 04, 2014, 06:29:05 PM
like 12K btc

1.2 Pizza Parties
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
April 04, 2014, 06:29:02 PM

So isn't that rather asshole-ish of Havelock to put a "Q" after their ticker when that is supposed to mean they are in bankruptcy proceedings?

When a company is involved in bankruptcy proceedings, the letter "Q" is added to the end of the company's stock ticker symbol.

Is there a letter for when the CEO runs off and the entire company staff quits?
April 04, 2014, 06:28:31 PM
like 12K btc
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Martijn Meijering
April 04, 2014, 06:27:31 PM
interesting, the current price is higher than btcapples and Herp were buying for.
April 04, 2014, 06:27:13 PM

legendary
www.bitcointrading.com
April 04, 2014, 06:27:05 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Martijn Meijering
April 04, 2014, 06:26:55 PM
Where I live the company can file for bankruptcy on its own, or else any creditor who can prove there are multiple unpaid creditors can ask the court to initiate insolvency proceedings. I assume that's the general procedure elsewhere too.
Pages:
Jump to: