Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO NEO NEO - page 12. (Read 2393 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
March 21, 2018, 05:08:04 PM
cool coin with big potential, I like it much more then ETH. +gas for NEO on your wallet - it`s very smart, and fees is much cheeper

DPOS is nothing new, waves does the same thing....ethereum will eventually change to this model...sorry but the only difference i see in NEO vs all preceding smart contract platforms is that apparently smart contracts can be coded in an array of different coding languages...other than that neo was just there at the right place right time with a good rebrand...
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 04:36:07 PM
cool coin with big potential, I like it much more then ETH. +gas for NEO on your wallet - it`s very smart, and fees is much cheeper
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 04:30:19 PM
NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....

NEO is also slow growing promising coin.Its price is increasing gradually.We can say that if there is no regulation on Crypto in China then many ICO in China would be launched on NEO Platform,now a days some ICO are using NEO platform for their promotional activities.If the developer continued stable work then i thin in coming some years it would be compatible with ETH at least.

But it's centralized...
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 21, 2018, 04:26:48 PM
NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 21, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

NEO is also slow growing promising coin.Its price is increasing gradually.We can say that if there is no regulation on Crypto in China then many ICO in China would be launched on NEO Platform,now a days some ICO are using NEO platform for their promotional activities.If the developer continued stable work then i thin in coming some years it would be compatible with ETH at least.
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 04:06:55 PM
waiting for neo to rise again!
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
March 21, 2018, 04:05:22 PM
I say that a mob of 2017 new crypto bagholders will agree with you very quickly
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 04:03:51 PM
He is very weak at the moment and at the moment he will not be able to replace ETH. And as an investment, I'd argue on that, too. What is its advantage over ETH?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 03:53:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: