Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 120. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
What do you think about this question I found on reddit? I was thinking a lot too!

"Been holding strictly NEO for quite some time, since the antshares days, and earning my gas dividends which is fantastic. But today, I've decided to sell all NEO for Gas, I think it's a wise move here's why.

NEO's all time high was about $190.00, Gas reached $90.00. That said, I think everyone here is in the same belief that NEO and GAS will reach their old all time high's again and much more. So if NEO were to reach it's all time high again from today (neo is currently $65), then you'd almost 3x your money. If Gas were to reach it's all time high (it's $21.00 today) you'd more than 4x your money"

Do you need to pay capital gains taxes on those sales? They can also change the GAS fees at any point, I am not convinced that this is the right move, but it might be.

By holding Neo, one can accumulate gas, but not vice versa.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Love $NEO's price right now. Grab up some cheap $NEO. I'm trying to accumulate as much as I can. Sold off some shitcoins to buy some. Massive potential.  Smiley
Cryptonity
What do you think about this question I found on reddit? I was thinking a lot too!

"Been holding strictly NEO for quite some time, since the antshares days, and earning my gas dividends which is fantastic. But today, I've decided to sell all NEO for Gas, I think it's a wise move here's why.

NEO's all time high was about $190.00, Gas reached $90.00. That said, I think everyone here is in the same belief that NEO and GAS will reach their old all time high's again and much more. So if NEO were to reach it's all time high again from today (neo is currently $65), then you'd almost 3x your money. If Gas were to reach it's all time high (it's $21.00 today) you'd more than 4x your money"

think Neo and Gas prices go together, they both either rises or falls, in similar proportion
Cryptonity
NEO will win with this vision

igital Assets + Digital Identity + Smart Contract
=
Smart Economy

This is Neo vision and long term goal. They are on the right track
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
& this? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32870356

=
Smart Economy
Activity: 644
Merit: 390

=
Smart Economy
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

Do you need to pay capital gains taxes on those sales? They can also change the GAS fees at any point, I am not convinced that this is the right move, but it might be.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Cryptonity
US, Korean and Chinese governments are to ban NEO (GAS) and ETH token trading
read the press release here http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3707551  Grin

FUD? how reliable is this source? Think govt embraces blockchain tech as it can revolutionary one country technology
Cryptonity
Neo Community Announcement: Vote for (NEO) to be the top coin paired with DASH on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Neo has been featured in the DASH Market Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Neo.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 11 days. (Neo is currently in last place with 0 votes)

https://www.cryptaldash.com/dash-market

Looks like 2 people voted for NEO so far. It won't be any loss if NEO does not get listed on this exchange but, as they say, every little helps.

Neo already listed on some of the major exchanges, probably no significant impact in price but could help
Cryptonity
i want to invest in NEO based ICO
Can anyone lead me which one is good? Nex is not on my list due to registration restriction for my country.

https://neoeconomy.io/ico

Yeah, above is a great link for Neo ICOs. The Ether of China!
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Can anyone lead me which one is good? Nex is not on my list due to registration restriction for my country.

https://neoeconomy.io/ico
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Neo Community Announcement: Vote for (NEO) to be the top coin paired with DASH on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Neo has been featured in the DASH Market Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Neo.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 11 days. (Neo is currently in last place with 0 votes)

https://www.cryptaldash.com/dash-market

Looks like 2 people voted for NEO so far. It won't be any loss if NEO does not get listed on this exchange but, as they say, every little helps.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
US, Korean and Chinese governments are to ban NEO (GAS) and ETH token trading
read the press release here http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3707551  Grin

just stfu , there is no mention about banning crypto , idiot , it only speak about new crypto Bitcoin futures.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

THE NEO BLOCKCHAIN - Everything you need to know!

Cryptotrader takes an in depth look at the NEO Blockchain including:
  • - the founder
  • - the developers
  • - the investment arm
  • - new projects

https://youtu.be/_yQGHFIaqhg?t=60

This is great! A lot of people watch this show and the whole program dedicated just to NEO shows the potential that they see in it. Cool to see that the viewers voted NEO as #2 after Bitcoin as well.

Got an email yesterday, saying that i won the lottery for the nex exchange ico.

Is this a scam: https://tokensale.neonexchange.org.in/contribute.html

Hope not :-) just asking cuz website says its 31 of March.

Ya that's a scam email. I got one too  Angry

Be careful, and watch out for scammers!
I just got an email telling me to send NEO/GAS for NEX tokens
 Angry

Congratulations Z! You have been selected from our lottery to participate in the first round of our Neon Exchange (NEX) Token Sale!

Any unregistered spots from the first round lottery will be filled through a second round lottery and those winners will be announced seperately.

Please purchase your NEX tokens now otherwise you may risk losing your chance to participate.
token pool smaller.png 1 NEX = $1.00 USD nex_token_price.png
1 NEO = 100 NEX | 1 GAS = 40 NEX
(NEO/GAS Price Locked in at $100/$40)

Contribute NEO/GAS now at:

tokensale.neonexchange.org/contribute.html

Official Contribution Address: AHfSRS3W33gjBSjZ3TztixiAmbBRPaCn2m

^^^ DO NOT SEND ANY NEO/GAS TO THESE F*CKING SCAMMERS!!! ^^^

I received this too just now, somehow they spoofed the neonexchange e-mail too but the domain is neonexchange.org.in

Some idiot scammer probably got a hold of a Bitcointalk e-mail list to target NEO holders. Be careful out there!
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

Ya that's a scam email. I got one too  Angry

Be careful, and watch out for scammers!
I just got an email telling me to send NEO/GAS for NEX tokens
  Angry

Congratulations Z! You have been selected from our lottery to participate in the first round of our Neon Exchange (NEX) Token Sale!

Any unregistered spots from the first round lottery will be filled through a second round lottery and those winners will be announced seperately.

Please purchase your NEX tokens now otherwise you may risk losing your chance to participate.
token pool smaller.png 1 NEX = $1.00 USD nex_token_price.png
1 NEO = 100 NEX | 1 GAS = 40 NEX
(NEO/GAS Price Locked in at $100/$40)

Contribute NEO/GAS now at:

tokensale.neonexchange.org/contribute.html

Official Contribution Address: AHfSRS3W33gjBSjZ3TztixiAmbBRPaCn2m

^^^ DO NOT SEND ANY NEO/GAS TO THESE F*CKING SCAMMERS!!! ^^^
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Activity: 574
I use the neo-gui wallet to track my NEO and I want to get access to my Ontology tokens received in the airdrop.

Can I open a wallet in Neon using the neo-gui private keys and access the Ontology tokens, most importantly is it safe to do this.
Another way I thought of doing it was to move my NEO to another wallet and then open a Neon wallet with the keys from the NEO wallet that has the ONT tokens, and if it goes wrong all I lose is the ONT, will this work ?

You can see your ONT in the neo-gui wallet, follow these steps:

Go to Advanced:
 1 Options
 2 Add ONT Scripthash: ceab719b8baa2310f232ee0d277c061704541cfb
 3 Apply/Ok
 4  Wallet Sync
 5 You should now see your ONT Tokens

Thanks that helped, but it was "Invoke Contract" and not "Options" that I had to use. The ONT show up but there is no option to transfer them, the "Issuer" part of wallet shows "ScripHash:0xceab719b8baa2310f232ee0d277c061704541cfb" and it is greyed out (there have been many confirmations of the transaction).

I tried the same thing, Invoke Contract, with the Hashpuppies, 2328008e6f6c7bd157a342e789389eb034d9cbc4, I have but these did not show up, I can see then on Neotracker but they not appear in the neo-gui wallet.

EDIT: Hashpuppies now showing up in neo-gui wallet, as "Redeemable HashPuppy Token"
        It looks like I had to do both "Invoke Contract" and "Options" to get the tokens to show - still can't transfer ONT to Binance but Hashpuppies are now an available asset to transfer, but nowhere to transfer them to.

Will ONT show up on neotracker? do you need gas to send ONT?

Yes, the ONT I received in the airdrop shows up on Neotracker. I don't see ONT, or Hashpuppies, on other NEO block explorers just on neotracker.io.
I don't know if ONT needs GAS.

Update;
I opened my neo-gui wallet - no ONT showing - did the "Invoke contract" and "Options" thing again and now ONT is showing as transferable asset.
On Binance it says that there is a transaction fee of 0.1 ONT, but what is it if I send from my wallet to Binance ?

No exchanges that I know of charge for deposits. Just FYI, I would't sell ONT at these low levels, unless you really need to.

I think you got the wrong end of the stick, let me rephrase. It's not how much the exchange will charge but what is, if there is one, the network transfer fee.
Is ONT like Bitcoin where you can set the network fee for sending coin to an exchange from your desktop wallet.
I'm not intending to sell but need to get everything set up just in case I need to - those 4 ONT are going to make me rich Smiley

On the matter of exchanges charging to deposit altcoin, HitBTC charge to deposit https://blog.hitbtc.com/introducing-deposit-fees-for-bitcoin/
Jump to: