Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 118. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
as it seems to me, the coin is very promising. As soon as the market stabilizes, in general, it will have a great future. what are the plans for the project? will there be any marketing campaigns?

They are doing a Europe road show, promoting Neo ecosystem, nep-5 tokens
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
as it seems to me, the coin is very promising. As soon as the market stabilizes, in general, it will have a great future. what are the plans for the project? will there be any marketing campaigns?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
It is ridicolous that we have a price of 50$. NEO is one of the best coin out there with one of the best team and project.. Eth is nothing compared to NEO in couple years and everyone will see it.. Hope to ser this price atleast for another month.. I need to accumulate Cheesy

I agree. And I doubt we'll ever see $50 NEO after what will be historically known as "The Dip of 2018".  Cheesy

This time next year, we'll be laughing about $50 NEO...We be like, "Remember when...?"   Grin

Accumulate and HODL!!!  Wink

It sucks for long term holders lol.. I dont trade NEO much but it has dropped from $130 to $50 now its a huge drop thanks to the bear market of 2018

But NEO's project ONT token is doing very well
I hope NEO can recover in 2018 and not later Tongue

I received some ONT in the recent airdrop an added it to my Blockfolio list and it shows as the only coin in my Blockfolio to be going up - it's nice to see but a bit depressing that everything else is dropping. It will be a few months, if not a year or more, before we see a recovery, just hold.
Activity: 224
It is ridicolous that we have a price of 50$. NEO is one of the best coin out there with one of the best team and project.. Eth is nothing compared to NEO in couple years and everyone will see it.. Hope to ser this price atleast for another month.. I need to accumulate Cheesy

I agree. And I doubt we'll ever see $50 NEO after what will be historically known as "The Dip of 2018".  Cheesy

This time next year, we'll be laughing about $50 NEO...We be like, "Remember when...?"   Grin

It sucks for long term holders lol.. I dont trade NEO much but it has dropped from $130 to $50 now its a huge drop thanks to the bear market of 2018

But NEO's project ONT token is doing very well
I hope NEO can recover in 2018 and not later Tongue
Activity: 112
I didn't get to know NEO when it was still Antshares but as always, it feels good looking back to the early days when it all began and trying to picture all the uncertainties that might have clouded the project. I bought my first set of NEO without knowing what the project is about; it was the first and last time I have done a thing like that. I must say that I got lucky because NEO has turned out to be more than decent. Looking forward to the world pushing this blockchain technology to the limits.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

Merit: 9
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I want to ask a question, is the price of NEO pulled up when the price is bear market? It's too long for me to remember, it seems to be rising slowly.

When BTC is in a heavy bear, just about all coins are impacted. However, NEO will likely be one of the coins to rise the fastest once Bitcoin starts going higher.
Activity: 406
The development of the long line of NEO is still worth looking forward to, and all the fall will be suitable for batch copying.
Activity: 112
NEO x QRC Global Hackathon is coming !

Through this hackathon, you can experience the whole process of planning, developing and issuing tokens and building your own blockchain project.

Come and join us. http://neo-qrc-
Activity: 406
I want to ask a question, is the price of NEO pulled up when the price is bear market? It's too long for me to remember, it seems to be rising slowly.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Although Neo has been up 1 thousand times in 2017, Neo is technically better than ETH, and it is also a domestic currency, after all.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
guys, what is the next major milestone for NEO? I couldn't find it anywhere.
It is Trinity I believe. 

If succeed, Trinity to Neo is like lightning network to bitcoin, scaling Neo tps possibly up to thousands/million tps
Cryptonity
Cryptonity
Binance online today QLC, the result of the price of QLC is rising, then is it possible to continue to ambush the Neo Department of the currency

Congratulation to QLC, Binance now lists Nep-5 tokens?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Binance online today QLC, the result of the price of QLC is rising, then is it possible to continue to ambush the Neo Department of the currency
Jump to: