Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 119. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Hello everyone! in the fall, NEO had a problem and she very low sunk,now more or less all good! what is the probability that the coin will exceed 300$?

I would say like 99%? We are currently in a terrible bear market and it seems it is recovering.. This is just my opinion but i see NEO reaches like 1000$ instead of 300$ within the end of the year. Let's see if i will be wrong Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
guys, what is the next major milestone for NEO? I couldn't find it anywhere.
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Is he masstah developer?  or who it is?

Nikolai Kuznetsov , FORBES Contributor : NEO Co-Founder Banks On Blockchain To Build A Smart Economy
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Quantum-Safe Cryptocurrency: Challenges for the Future

https://www.ccn.com/quantum-safe-cryptocurrency-challenges-for-the-future/

Play a Smart Defense

To combat this threat that quantum computers pose, some blockchain developers such as NEO are working on quantum-safe blockchains and cryptocurrencies. According to the NEO white paper:

NeoQS (Quantum Safe) is a lattice-based cryptographic mechanism. At present, quantum computers do not have the ability to quickly solve the Shortest Vector Problem (SVP) and the Closest Vector Problem (CVP), which is considered to be the most reliable algorithm for resisting quantum computers.

According to Open Quantum Safe, an open-source protocol for prototyping quantum-resistant cryptography:

Several mathematical techniques have been proposed for constructing quantum-safe cryptosystems, including:

hash functions

error correcting codes

lattices (including the learning with errors (LWE) and related problems)

multivariate equations

supersingular elliptic curve isogenies
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Hello everyone! in the fall, NEO had a problem and she very low sunk,now more or less all good! what is the probability that the coin will exceed 300$?

Since you gave no time frame, I would say 95%
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
NEO is a fairly good foundation chain, and the early holders of it make a lot of money. This year, the opportunity for NEO is to use a lot of encrypted money projects, and I think it will also give birth to an amazing coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
How do you stake with this coin?

If you hold NEO the token you will receive is not NEO but GAS. GAS can be traded on many exchanges.
All you have to do to get your GAS is to hold NEO in either your desktop wallet or on one of the exchanges that will give GAS for the NEO you hold.
Unlike some other staking coins you do not need to keep your NEO wallet open all the time.
To claim your GAS all you need to do is send your NEO to yourself, I think the Neon wallet can do it automatically.
This is how to claim GAS in the neo-gui wallet http://docs.neo.org/en-us/node/gui.html#claiming-gas

Two of the exchanges that give GAS are Binance and Kucoin.
Some more resources about NEO here.. https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
How do you stake with this coin?
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
What do you think about this question I found on reddit? I was thinking a lot too!

"Been holding strictly NEO for quite some time, since the antshares days, and earning my gas dividends which is fantastic. But today, I've decided to sell all NEO for Gas, I think it's a wise move here's why.

NEO's all time high was about $190.00, Gas reached $90.00. That said, I think everyone here is in the same belief that NEO and GAS will reach their old all time high's again and much more. So if NEO were to reach it's all time high again from today (neo is currently $65), then you'd almost 3x your money. If Gas were to reach it's all time high (it's $21.00 today) you'd more than 4x your money"

Do you need to pay capital gains taxes on those sales? They can also change the GAS fees at any point, I am not convinced that this is the right move, but it might be.

By holding Neo, one can accumulate gas, but not vice versa.
I think that the opportunity to receive GAS for holders of NEOs is a pretty pleasant bonus. Do you think it makes sense to invest in GAS itself?

Compare to other coins, including ether, accumulating gas is pretty good for Neo holders

Yep, and I hodl my GAS like I hodl my NEO   Wink
Merit: 100
What do you think about this question I found on reddit? I was thinking a lot too!

"Been holding strictly NEO for quite some time, since the antshares days, and earning my gas dividends which is fantastic. But today, I've decided to sell all NEO for Gas, I think it's a wise move here's why.

NEO's all time high was about $190.00, Gas reached $90.00. That said, I think everyone here is in the same belief that NEO and GAS will reach their old all time high's again and much more. So if NEO were to reach it's all time high again from today (neo is currently $65), then you'd almost 3x your money. If Gas were to reach it's all time high (it's $21.00 today) you'd more than 4x your money"

Do you need to pay capital gains taxes on those sales? They can also change the GAS fees at any point, I am not convinced that this is the right move, but it might be.

I think that the opportunity to receive GAS for holders of NEOs is a pretty pleasant bonus. Do you think it makes sense to invest in GAS itself?

Compare to other coins, including ether, accumulating gas is pretty good for Neo holders

Im holding more GAS than NEO as once the apps start launching they will be running on GAS alone. NEO is still valued but I think GAS has more potential in the long run to do more than NEO which is already top 10..
GAS can possibly make top 20 if it takes off
Activity: 238
Merit: 3

at the current market value of about 4.4billion, Neo is currently ranked #9, top 10 coin on coinmarket cap
Activity: 216

Love $NEO's price right now. Grab up some cheap $NEO. I'm trying to accumulate as much as I can. Sold off some shitcoins to buy some. Massive potential.  Smiley

Neo is a long term hold coin, lots of value and potential
As you can see, every time when market go down, BTC and ALT price falling down, and after that, NEO price always go up quickly, and if you notice this problem, you can earn a little  Grin
Anw, this year i think it will be the year of NEO platform, like Ethereum platform in last year

This this year will be the year for altcoin, including Neo
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
As you can see, every time when market go down, BTC and ALT price falling down, and after that, NEO price always go up quickly, and if you notice this problem, you can earn a little  Grin
Anw, this year i think it will be the year of NEO platform, like Ethereum platform in last year
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
Love $NEO's price right now. Grab up some cheap $NEO. I'm trying to accumulate as much as I can. Sold off some shitcoins to buy some. Massive potential.  Smiley

Neo has been around for a while, since Antshares, legit public blockchain and Neo ecosystem is growing
Jump to: