Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo to surpass Eth - page 15. (Read 60932 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 12
OOOBTC.com
July 02, 2018, 08:52:04 AM
Neo is one of the contenders of Ethereum in the future, the development is very good because it has advanced technology but if you want to beat Ethereum, in my opinion, takes a very long time because of the price difference is still quite far away.

NEO will not compete with Ethereum, but instead will become a platform for decentralized applications and the basis for a smart economy in the East.

NEO is really specific to china so you are limited by its population. Eth on the other hand can appeal to nearly the entire world minus china.china likes to have their own version of everything so that they can monitor things.

Let's take into account almost 1.4 billion Chinese, add to this an even larger undeveloped market in the vicinity, and all this means that the NEO will overtake the market capitalization of Etherair very easily
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
July 02, 2018, 08:14:50 AM
NEO is really specific to china so you are limited by its population. Eth on the other hand can appeal to nearly the entire world minus china.china likes to have their own version of everything so that they can monitor things.
Agreed. Although I never found an explanation for how NEO will bypass Ethereum. In fact it is not real. You can imagine how NEO should shoot that would catch up with all those years that Ethereum has spent on the market...
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 08:12:34 AM
Activity: 70
July 01, 2018, 02:11:19 AM
Neo is one of the contenders of Ethereum in the future, the development is very good because it has advanced technology but if you want to beat Ethereum, in my opinion, takes a very long time because of the price difference is still quite far away.
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
June 30, 2018, 07:31:19 PM
Most of these statements are usually said by those who bought coin and wait for the pump i think. It cant be that easy for the new baked coin to take the lead from the good old representative of the market. Eth has many competitors but none of them still not near. Eos can have interesting competition with Eth even this year. We'll see.
Activity: 99
June 28, 2018, 02:33:20 PM
Neo is a strong project, but it is still at the development stage. neo had problems with the network, so now the price for it is so low. I'm sure when the problems will be solved - neo will cost very much
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 28, 2018, 04:11:40 AM
Are you serious? Surely at least someone admits the idea that neo can beat eth. ETH is the Best coin in my opinion.
Activity: 773
June 28, 2018, 03:20:25 AM
You know that NEO is considered as the next Ethereum because of the advantages it offers with respect to Ethereum in terms of technology. Undoubtedly, NEO against Ethereum is a tough discussion, and it's hard to say who is the winner. These are very early days, and we still have much to see - only time will tell.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 03:19:24 AM
Neo will not surpass ETH. Neo is like ETH with PoS. By the time it would pass ETH, ETH would switch to PoS aswell, essentially closing the gap between the two coins. ETH is being developed, remember!
ETH will remain superior in my opinion.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
June 28, 2018, 03:15:59 AM
Maybe they do not mean the price of a coin but the capitalization of the entire project? Although I'm not sure anyone will be ahead of Ethereum any time soon.
Activity: 47
June 28, 2018, 03:14:08 AM
Possible in the future when most of the people are aware how much worth neo really is.the chinese ethereum has been underestimated because of its predecessor which is ethereum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
June 26, 2018, 05:53:08 PM
Notwithstanding absolute low speed of Ethereum VS actual market status, Neo will not surpass Ethereum.
Activity: 98
June 26, 2018, 06:54:12 AM
It will surpass sure in near future because I have saw that many different ico have now using neo Blockchain for Thier project and also you get GAS for holding neo so many people are now holding it. So in future it will rise.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
June 26, 2018, 01:09:52 AM
I also may think so about it. But, seeing the progress of NEO right now, it is little bit different. NEO may need around more than 2 years to be able to surpass the Ethereum. Why I said that NEO may surpass the Ethereum is because it also offers the interesting platform with cheaper and faster transaction.
Activity: 490
June 26, 2018, 01:05:23 AM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
And so it turned out that all the sanctions of China against cripto simply killed the demand and the price of the coin. And if they do not unlock anything, then other Chinese coins may fall in value.
Activity: 64
June 26, 2018, 01:03:22 AM
No , I don't think that this will happen . Neo is a good potential coin and many use it for daily purpose .But, Eth is the next level , it's quiet better than Neo and that's why it stands 2nd in the crypto list . I won't say that neo isn't a good coin , yeah it can surpass Eth but that might take time .
Activity: 58
June 26, 2018, 01:02:44 AM
I'll say no, at this time, although there are lots of good news on neo platform there is no
possibility or any chance for neo to top ethereum, maybe they need mo exposure
and proves to the world and present good products for them to overthrown eth
Activity: 154
June 26, 2018, 12:59:59 AM
NEO has that capability and it is one of the top coins right now and it is not impossible that it can surpass Eth but I think still it will take much time.
Activity: 134
June 26, 2018, 12:51:41 AM
I think Ethereum will have more room for growth in the future. Although it currently has many competitors, I believe it will not be surpassed. I will continue to invest in it, and I believe it will bring huge benefits to me.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
June 26, 2018, 12:50:44 AM
This is a difficult question to answer. NEO is really specific to China so you are limited by its population. Ethereum on the other hand can appeal to nearly the entire world minus China. China likes to have their own version of everything so that they can monitor things.

NEO is not specific to china. But with current rate of adoption, it is highly unlikely for NEO to surpass ETH anytime soon.
NEO is not being able to get high profile clients in their platform while most of the tokens in it's blockchain are already working for their independent blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: