Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo to surpass Eth - page 14. (Read 60896 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 03:43:46 AM
Eth is much stronger than Neo and ther are not reasons for Eth's loss or the other. It is too reliable alternative cryptocurrency and I support it as other members.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
August 11, 2018, 07:35:20 PM
Sorry, can't really see NEO taking the 2nd place from Ethereum (but who am I to say something like this, just my opinion). ETH has really dumped with a relatively short amount of time but I can see it return to ATH not so far in the future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 11, 2018, 07:31:32 PM
I have another thought: NEO hard to overcome ETH. ETH now ranks fourth in the top of the coin. Many experts also said 2018 would be the year of Ethereum, as well as many other virtual currency on the list. Most of the Ethereum coin trading volume is in Korea.
Activity: 223
August 11, 2018, 07:30:52 PM
Until China starts supporting crypto-currencies, NEO will not have any prospects, so there is no reason to believe in the superiority of this platform over Ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 07:26:14 PM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
I think it will be very difficult for NEO to cross Ethereum in the near future. NEO has the perfect technology, fast transaction speed, huge support community. Obviously, NEO has great potential. However, Ethereum is the queen of the cryptocurrency market, it has a very large capitalization, every day Ethereum has a lot of transactions. NEO will need a lot of time and effort if you want to beat Ethereum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
August 11, 2018, 07:21:36 PM
I used to think that comparing NEO with ETH is not appropriate because they are not a level at all, and it feels stronger until today. NEO cannot surpass ETH and will never be realized.
I don"t think they can surpass on that because this is one of the popular coin that more demand by investors and this will be there trusting coin in cryptocurrencies as well as bitcoin .
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 07:16:06 PM
I used to think that comparing NEO with ETH is not appropriate because they are not a level at all, and it feels stronger until today. NEO cannot surpass ETH and will never be realized.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 11, 2018, 07:12:18 PM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
NEO is one of my favorite altcoin. It was born in China, NEO is dubbed Asia's dragon, it has good potential. NEO owns professional leadership team, large community. However, I think it will take a long time for NEO to overcome Ethereum. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it has great power, every day it has huge transaction volume. Only when Ethereum weakens and NEO grow stronger, NEO can overcome Ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 11, 2018, 04:27:38 PM
Today I analyzed what is happening in the market and saw the price of NEO. Shocked Shocked Shocked I sold it when it cost $ 100, now I think it's time to buy again or wait a bit, there's time until September, I think 10 dollars for NEO - reality.  In Neo I see an adequate competitor to ethereum, but investing in it is more risky.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 04:06:23 PM
I think that the price of ETH will grow in the future! Because now many investors use ETH for their long-term investments. And in addition to the popularity of the coin, it is also possible to compete with bitkoynom.
Activity: 98
July 21, 2018, 03:33:06 AM
I am not exactly beyond any doubt about that. In any case, I would put resources into NEO for two reasons,firstly Neo is further developed regarding code. Furthermore, Neo won't charge extrotianate expenses later on, similar to the organizer of Ethereum intends to action.Neo is a strong cryptographic money that is Chinas national crypto and is an infastructure crypto, so new digital forms of money can be based off the headways of NEO!
Activity: 350
July 12, 2018, 04:31:14 PM
Well recently I think that NEO is rolling down a little, now there are more new technologies than NEO and better
Activity: 123
July 12, 2018, 04:30:59 PM
I don't think that Neo can surpass Ethereum. Neo looks not bad, but it's absolutely impossible for it to compete with Ethereum in my opinion.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 04:28:10 PM
I Don't know who is saying this but I don't think NEO Can surpass Ethereum. NEO is a very good coin no doubt but to compare with ETH, then ETH is far far away than NEO. In price or value or popularity, every sector ETH is better than NEO. Maybe they are the fan of NEO or they want to make a hype about NEO to pump it. But the reality is, ETH is the best coin after Bitco9in.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 09:54:44 AM
 It's like a mountain to climb if Neo needs to overrun ETH, the difference of coin value is quite a big edge of ETH, although NEO has a good platform but ETH had already gained popularity, their existence for many years proves that to overtake them is something very tough to make.
Activity: 51
July 02, 2018, 09:09:04 AM
I find the present and future Neo hard to break through ETH, a large capitalization of alcohols, accepted by many communities and continue to take important steps.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
July 02, 2018, 09:06:24 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble but this is a pipe dream. There is no way that a coin like NEO will end up surpassing a coin like ethereum. It is just not possible. If ethereum was a scam coin then maybe I would believe you but this is a legit coin that has nothing that is holding it back except the price of bitcoin not going up. Neo will do well but not better than ethereum
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 09:06:11 AM
NEO is one of the future Ethereum competitors, NEO has advanced technology that will develop in the future but for now NEO is still less competitive with Ethereum I think NEO still have to work very hard if NEO wants to beat Ethereum.
Yes I also think Ethereum will have more room for future growth. Although it currently has many competitors, I'm sure it will not be exceeded. I will continue to invest in it, and I believe it will bring great benefits to me.
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 09:03:20 AM
NEO is one of the future Ethereum competitors, NEO has advanced technology that will develop in the future but for now NEO is still less competitive with Ethereum I think NEO still have to work very hard if NEO wants to beat Ethereum.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 08:56:00 AM
Exactly, I am a fan of ETH, but Neo seems to me strong and it likely to surpass ETH. I don't think that it happen within 1-2 year, but in 3-5 year everything can happen,especially because Neo is supported by chineese government
Pages:
Jump to: