Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo to surpass Eth - page 16. (Read 60932 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 12:50:23 AM
I think NEO is going downhill.
Because more and more projects choose to abandon NEO and choose to join the ecological construction of ETH.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 12:50:17 AM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
It's still a long way to go.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 12:48:41 AM
This is a difficult question to answer. NEO is really specific to China so you are limited by its population. Ethereum on the other hand can appeal to nearly the entire world minus China. China likes to have their own version of everything so that they can monitor things.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 12:43:48 AM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/

Given the current price and market cap today, i don't think that NEO will surpass ETH. As we already knew that many altcoins today are based on ERC20 token, which is put ETH in a very strong position on crypto market. ETH might still be the 2nd best of cryptocurrency for a long time 
Activity: 77
June 26, 2018, 12:35:23 AM
For now I think the NEO has not been able to surpass the popularity of Ethereum, but for the future we have not been able to predict, both are strong coints because the crypto is indeed full of surprises
Activity: 294
June 26, 2018, 12:34:12 AM
For now, NEO still occupies a position as a very small coin, which still has much better coins and is above the NEO. I know that NEO is a potential coin to become a valuable coin. But for me, NEO is like a child from ETH. So NEO will not go beyond ETH. Because NEO will not be able to have good quality without any help from ETH. I think the ETH is like a mother of NEO, so NEO will only copy the idea of ​​ETH.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 12:29:34 AM
All need a process. every new coin is entitled to claim to be better than the previous coin and it applies to neo. Neo requires an increase in technology to compete with eth. if seen for the long term the possibility of neo will have many holders from continental Asian countries.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 26, 2018, 12:26:46 AM
NEO enjoys very high popularity in the countries of Asia. And this will help the project to take a high line in the market of crypto currency
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
June 26, 2018, 12:26:06 AM
If you haven't noticed, NEO also suffered during the bloodbath, more than ETH and Bitcoin in my opinion. So I don't think that it can just surpassed ETH just like that. Plus there's the community consensus, I haven't seen the community unanimously says that NEO can toppled ETH, not yet. Because ETH has already proven itself to be the dominant altcoin while NEO is the new kid of the block. So the burden is not on ETH but on NEO, to prove that its worth to switch from ETH to their platform.
Activity: 350
June 26, 2018, 12:25:48 AM
it is impossible because I know now that the price of Ethereum and NEO is still decreasing and so now many people are investing in Ethereum with long-term and can get good profit and NEO also many people who like it
Activity: 12
June 26, 2018, 12:01:11 AM
I don't think NEO will have an impact on ETH. The most is the competitive relationship. It's impossible to get more than ETH. The two are all good value coins.  Hope to have a good competitive relationship in the future. Synchronous development.
Activity: 88
June 25, 2018, 11:56:50 PM
I think it takes a long time, and it is very difficult to go beyond Ethereum. The influence of the community, the project on the public chain can not go beyond Ethereum, and the price is much lower than Ethereum. It may just be a better one. The idea is gone, but the development of Ethereum has encountered a bottleneck slower and slower, and NEO will not
Activity: 141
June 25, 2018, 11:51:12 PM
I think Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency on the market. In the future, it will have a lot of room for growth. Although there are currently several powerful competitors, I believe it will be the best.
Activity: 112
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
June 18, 2018, 01:47:24 PM
This is a difficult question to answer. NEO is really specific to China so you are limited by its population. Ethereum on the other hand can appeal to nearly the entire world minus China. China likes to have their own version of everything so that they can monitor things. Anyway, I think NEO has a tremendous amount of room to grow for the time being.
Activity: 168
June 25, 2018, 11:02:06 PM
yes, Neo is one of the contenders of Ethereum in the future, NEO has advanced technology so I am sure over time will be bigger but to defeat Ethereum Neo still takes a long time because Ethereum has many trusts from many people.
Activity: 125
June 25, 2018, 10:40:14 PM
in my opinion, if NEO still has a lot of potentials. Because NEO and ETH have high recognition and are influenced by increasing demand by market,
I think nothing is impossible, because the market is not predictable correctly, it is possible token neo compete with Ethereum.

Activity: 140
June 25, 2018, 10:32:04 PM

I'm not comparing Eth to Neo, but based on many factors, Neo still have big space for growth. Several investors are hopeful about NEO’s future because of its association with Onchain. Onchain was developed in order to separate the digital currency from the blockchain development team. Onchain offers extra traction along with more interest from clients and business enterprises.
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 09:10:36 AM
Neo has good market value. Its technology is also good. The demand of people is increasing. May be it will surpass Ethereum in the coming time. There are ups and downs according to the time.
Activity: 294
June 09, 2018, 03:31:12 PM
I am not quite sure about that. But I would definitely invest in NEO for two reasons,firstly Neo is more advanced in terms of code. Secondly, Neo will not be charging extrotianate fees in the future, like the founder of Ethereum plans to action.Neo is a solid cryptocurrency that is Chinas national crypto and is an infastructure crypto, so new cryptocurrencies can be based off the advancements of NEO!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
June 01, 2018, 03:12:45 PM
because all the coin prices are down, including ETH and Bitcoin, so that's what keeps the NEO price until now has not reached $ 100, but I'm sure when the market price returns to normal then the NEO price will start increasing and breaking the $ 100 price.
Pages:
Jump to: