Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo to surpass Eth - page 13. (Read 60896 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 12:12:01 PM
People will say that NEO will surpass ETH but they do not consider the fact that ETH is more strong fundamentally and its adoption is greater than NEO which is rising everyday. So it will be a surprise if NEO surpass ETH.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 11:42:54 AM
I don’t believe that NEO will surpass Ether after update in the end of the year planned by Ethereum team. They will improve technical performance that’s why NEO will not be so attractive.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 03:41:11 AM
I think NEO is very difficult to go beyond ETH, if it can not be as good as it could be, but I think it's difficult to achieve, so I do not think it will go beyond Ethereum. I think that the Etherium will have a great future. Prospects.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 10:27:12 AM
Everyone keeps saying that neo will surpass eth.. how come then the price hasn't even gone over $100 :/
I don't think that NEO will overtake ETH not in the near future but you never know. Many people can say many things, but that does not mean it will happen especially in the crypto world, what you have to believe is the results of your analysis, because it usually brings many benefits.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
August 19, 2018, 10:19:20 AM
NEO is always said to surpass the Ethereum. however for now, the price is still so far. But, for a year later probably this altcoin also has chance to surpass the ETH price. Moreover, they have the dropped price currently. So each has chance to be bigger. NEO has rather similar blockchain technology as the Ethereum with different features and latest smart contract.
Activity: 88
August 19, 2018, 10:08:35 AM
NEO fell like ETH, I think ADA and IOTC era will beat ETH and NEO
Neo platform is very good when there are reputable ico and is supported by Neo. Long term ETH will be caught by NEO
Activity: 342
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 10:05:04 AM
I too feel that eventually a second coin (if not neo) will surpass ethereum. Eth is highly overrated and deserves to go down. The trend has been visible across all exchanges. Ethereum is falling and it is falling badly. If bitcoin lost 50% of the value, ethereum post 60-70% of the peak value. So I can see neo going further ahead of eth.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
August 19, 2018, 10:04:58 AM
NEO is the highest quality project, with a very valuable team, well developed, and has great potential for development, but I don't think it will overcome the Ethernet in the short term. ETH is a very reliable project, with huge growth margins, and in the future it may even exceed Bitcoin.
As mentioned neo is one among the high profiled asset that has come into existence. For the same we cannot say that ethereum will be surpassed by neo. When you consider the growth and the usage of neo it is very low compared to ethereum. The circulation of ethereum and the acceptance is big next to bitcoin.
Activity: 56
August 19, 2018, 10:02:42 AM
Honestly NEO was so overvalued for the last few months and now dumped to a price which we can justify with the effort of the NEO Blockchain so far. I would say a $10 NEO is undervalued. with the time NEO will boom but it will take a long time than We think.
Activity: 23
August 19, 2018, 10:01:01 AM
If the Chinese government opens up to Bitcoin, or if China resumes its attitude towards exchanges, there will be a large number of Chinese investors coming into the market in a short time, and NEO will develop rapidly. I think this coin really has the chance to surpass ETH, and it will easily break through 100 dollars at that time.

it's truth, I think the Chinese government will not easily lose to other countries in all sectors, even in the cryptocurrency. They always want to pass over other countries.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
August 19, 2018, 09:59:21 AM
NEO is the highest quality project, with a very valuable team, well developed, and has great potential for development, but I don't think it will overcome the Ethernet in the short term. ETH is a very reliable project, with huge growth margins, and in the future it may even exceed Bitcoin.
Activity: 255
August 19, 2018, 09:56:59 AM
If the Chinese government opens up to Bitcoin, or if China resumes its attitude towards exchanges, there will be a large number of Chinese investors coming into the market in a short time, and NEO will develop rapidly. I think this coin really has the chance to surpass ETH, and it will easily break through 100 dollars at that time.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 19, 2018, 09:56:52 AM
Neo has shown that potential before in 2017, but in downfall neo crashed more than ethereum, so if the bull season comes (or should i say when the bull season comes) neo can overtake ethereum or will be right behind it.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 09:54:30 AM
I think NEO won't go beyond ethereum. Because ethereum is already very strong and has the potential to increase altcoins in the future. Ethereum is also strong in popularity. So NEO won't go beyond etherem I think. NEOs are also potential altcoins but will not defeat ethereum.
Activity: 23
August 19, 2018, 09:54:06 AM
NEO is a very potential coin to defeat Ethereum, the increasing number of users globally makes the use of NEO continue to increase, and of course the choice of NEO is a good thing.

yah. I think NEO will defeat Ethereum too. NEO has good developers ( they alway fix problems very fast ), huge community supports it ( China is a big country, definitely ), Ecosystem is big too ( with many other projects that support NEO ).
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 19, 2018, 09:52:42 AM
Agree, many people may object to your point of view. But I think the value of Ethereum is overrated by people. He has many competitors.
Activity: 310
August 19, 2018, 09:47:23 AM
NEO is a very potential coin to defeat Ethereum, the increasing number of users globally makes the use of NEO continue to increase, and of course the choice of NEO is a good thing.
Activity: 171
August 19, 2018, 09:38:10 AM
That is the case when many new ICO projects are using Neo platform instead of ETH. Neo directly affects the price of GAS so I'll both grow together.
Activity: 42
August 19, 2018, 09:30:31 AM
I for one don't think NEO will take ETH. I think the main one of a kind and promising angle that NEO has making it work is it's use of all the more generally utilized programming dialects. The boundary for Ethereum savvy contract advancement is higher than I might suspect it should be. You need to take in a totally new dialect to utilize it. Since I think crypto particularly works in worldwide achieve, I don't perceive any legitimacy in a district particular stage. I think what we are seeing presently is generally simply publicity.
Activity: 30
August 16, 2018, 03:54:05 AM
May. Because the Chinese government has understood and has a good view about blockchain. Many incentives for this, just electronic money accepted as payment method. I believe that NEO will grow strongly
Pages:
Jump to: