Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 25. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 11:04:41 PM
I think Neo is still worth investing with because the stability of this coin is still one of the top. And if you look at it, its projects are still on going and improving to make Neo widely used platform in the crypto market.
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 10:10:02 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

NEO usually good coins, but for this month i maybe keep watch on ADA, roadmap update, look on some Testnet event in this month maybe can become a supporter to rise the price.
if you still want to enter NEO, that's good but make it for long-term investment.
which I see really yes NEO is a good coin and so now I am more confident to NEO and not with the ADA because I believe the coin NEO this can be good and can be beneficial again because NEO is also a good coin to invest in the future

Activity: 182
July 23, 2018, 09:40:19 PM
With potential I think ADA is better than NEO. But on the investment side, I think NEO is better. Because NEO has lowcap than ADA (almost 2x), so potentail grow up I think NEO will dominate.

YES, NEO coins are good and promising. Good platforms and many investors who have NEO coins. I also saw lately the growth of NEO coins was very fast. So I am very sure if the coin NEO in the future will always be a lot of devotees. So if you want to invest better in the NEO coin, but it also depends on your choice because your decision is in your own hands.

Activity: 238
Merit: 27
July 23, 2018, 08:45:49 PM
I think NEO is more worth holding for a long time. Although NEO has risen a lot, its potential has not been reached.
Activity: 210
July 23, 2018, 08:42:14 PM
My choice fell on Neo coins.
Probably in terms of ADA market coin stamp is above Neo, but Neo is a coin that has good potential and many who deal with Neo because Neo is a stable coin and many people who use Neo.
There will be many advantages if I hold a coin Neo, I believe that, based on the survey I read, Neo is a decent altcoin to have.
Activity: 29
July 23, 2018, 08:27:49 PM
NEO I think who has the future better and should be contributed. the long haul will be extremely gainful if putting resources into NEO. These coins are still little in esteem so there is as yet an opportunity to be awesome. counting stage claimed likewise the bigger, gradually it will raise the estimation of NEO getting to be higher also.
Activity: 55
July 23, 2018, 07:33:32 PM
I'd rather choose NEO, in my opinion, ADA is more advanced in terms of technology but still, developers are interested on the blockchain of NEO so it would probably used in way more projects than ada.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 23, 2018, 07:30:48 PM
Who will not pick the Chinese ethereum? Well it's do obvious that Neo is the best between the two. And ethereum is the second best coin. And for the somehow a 'replica' of the secomd best coin, well hands down for this.
Activity: 40
July 23, 2018, 07:27:42 PM
I would lean toward NEO for long haul venture and better future benefits. I trust NEO will give the best outcomes from the innovation it has. NEO is a coin whose part originates from the Chinese ethereum stage, so the advancement of NEO will in all probability additionally resemble ethereum, which increments reliably. While I likewise don't pick not to contribute, the ADA has additionally flagged that it will likewise prompt turn into an important coin later on
Activity: 42
July 23, 2018, 07:23:52 PM
NEO is more brought together then ADA. NEO is gaining ground as a stage in the East and making the savvy economy conceivable. ADA will never supplant NEO, in light of the fact that their objectives and expected markets are extraordinary. Be that as it may, Cardano has a more adaptable approach and more prominent security. As long haul I incline toward NEO, pod ADA can give great benefit as well, as indicated by its market history.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 10:44:47 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?

If I had to choose one of these two coins, I would prefer NEO. However, at this stage it has a double lower market cap, and ADA is much more innovative. In my opinion, NEO has much better technology and soon it can break the market.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
July 23, 2018, 10:26:50 AM
For me NEO is the best than others ADA, and i suggest you to invest your money on NEO. Because NEO is a Ethereum form china. But before you invest your money you must know the risk of investing, and always believe in your self before you invest your money on crypto. i suggest you to invest your money on NEO.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
July 23, 2018, 10:22:04 AM
if I have to choose the ADA or NEO then I choose Neo, because the NEO in my analysis will compete with the ETH in the future, Cardano (ADA) will only be a small part of the coin, let alone the price below 1 dollar. so I chose NEO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
July 23, 2018, 10:13:56 AM
i would go for NEO, i really like this because they said its ethereum of a china. because Chinese can make price high when they all communicating other neighbor country to support this kind of coin. and neo has a assets, and most of them are success when ico stage. that's why NEO for me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
July 23, 2018, 10:11:25 AM
It is difficult to answer this question, since both these cryptos have their strengths and weaknesses. They both seem to compete to some extent with Ethereum, but none of them is good enough to surpass it at this moment. In the future, perhaps, but not now. After all, no one can know what will happen in a few years, and which of these coins will appear at the top. The only thing we can be sure of is that they do not lose their potential, and both do their best to develop their strengths and provide better service. Everything else depends on investors and their own preferences.
Activity: 252
July 23, 2018, 10:06:11 AM
Both NEO and ADA are good tokens, and rivals ethereum. NEO is very potential, and it has proven its wide coverage with many good projects in the past year. I believe NEO will develop, add value in the future. ADA is very promising, but they have not really reached the expectations of everyone, all just on the roadmap and not achieved. If I have to choose, I will choose NEO because I expect its development in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
July 23, 2018, 10:01:53 AM
The ADA and NEO technology are very different. I think NEO is always a great investment tool. I do not know what will happen in the long run, but I can call NEO a new ETH.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
July 23, 2018, 09:54:42 AM
If we compare these two projects, I will vote for ADA (CARDANO). It seems to me that this innovation project is much more than NEO. Neo is an analog of ETH, persistently maintained and promoted in China!
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 09:53:33 AM
NEO is the good potential coin and famous coin compare with ADA, now days some ICO projects planing projects with NEO and NEO is the upgraded projects hence i had investment on NEO  
Activity: 84
July 23, 2018, 09:50:34 AM
In my opinion is that NEO is better than ADA in growth since the market potential for NEO is huge compare to ADA. NEO is making the next Chinese Ethereum and Chinese nowadays holds the most populated people in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: