Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs ADA - page 41. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 05:29:17 AM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
I would invest in NEO.  As for me, this is a more reliable coin for investment in a long term.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 05, 2018, 03:23:07 PM
Yes I know that have nothing do do with each other and that you cant really compare. But if you had to choose one from the other. which would it be?
yes I definitely choose NEO. because I think NEO has a better future. NEO is also good for long-term investment because it has a clear concept and large volume.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 02:58:28 PM
Definitely, I will choose NEO. ADA is kind of overrating coin to me. It is good though but little overrated. But NEO has the high potential than ADA. In china, people called it the second ethereum. After ethereum, I think NEO platform will be more significant than others coins. Many good ICO Projects are coming based on NEO Platform. They got success from their ICO. And, day by day more platforms will add on NEO. So, NEO is better than ADA. Rank is not the fact here.
Activity: 52
June 05, 2018, 02:57:25 PM
I prefer ADA.ADA has great developers not related to China.Neo can be very badly affected by any ban in China.
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
June 05, 2018, 02:54:15 PM
Truly, putting resources into NEO is dependably the correct opportunity to expand its cost in light of the fact that the eventual fate of savvy contract innovation is detonating and NEO group is persistently directing distinctive workshops to get more mindfulness about the innovation behind it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
June 05, 2018, 02:47:49 PM
I'll choose ADA Smiley. If you wanna know the reason at first I don't like China while NEO is being supported by China government and this gorvenment is trying to invade my country by so many ways Smiley). Beside NEO price is a little bit high so I can't buy a huge amount of NEO with my capital Smiley.
Activity: 427
June 05, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

Given the large growth of Cardano since it started trading (from 2017: + 1635%), I personally think she has a better chance of raising her price immensely more than NEO.  Smiley
Activity: 67
June 05, 2018, 02:29:29 PM
I personally prefer Cardano (ADA) instead of choosing Neo, because I think Cardano is more promising than neo because cardano is the second generation ethereum
Activity: 181
June 05, 2018, 02:21:20 PM
neither of them is good enough to surpass Ethereum at this point. In the future – perhaps, but not right now. In the end, nobody can know what will happen in a few years, and which of these coins will come up on top.
Yes, you are right that ethereum is the best. But, I think investing more coins into a good strategy, and what's wrong to buy NEO and ADA? Both coins also have great potential for profit, and the NEO becomes reliable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 02:08:37 PM
I really like both coins so it is hard to choose. However, I would take Cardano, because it is more popular right now and the coin rate is nice.
Activity: 214
June 05, 2018, 01:52:26 PM
I much prefer NEO at this point, although I see the appeal of ADA. NEO is just an overall more developed project at this point & actually has a lower market cap & smaller supply than ADA so I feel NEO is extremely undervalued when comparing the two & represents less risk & more reward.
Activity: 122
June 05, 2018, 01:47:25 PM
It is better to invest in NEO than in Cardano.  For me, NEO is a more reliable investment coin.
Activity: 276
June 05, 2018, 12:27:14 PM
I would choose ADA. When the developer launches smart contracts and the primary placement of tokens, NEO will cry, because ADA is a more progressive model of blockchain and for it the future.
Activity: 462
June 05, 2018, 12:25:32 PM
Maybe both projects are equally good. If I have to be honest I hesitate in choosing. But in general, the scales tend more to the Cardano. In my opinion, she has not yet made the big step that she can do.  Grin
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
June 05, 2018, 12:19:03 PM
There is no doubt that Cardano is backed up by better technology when compared to NEO. The technology behind ADA is one of the best in the crypto-world. But technology alone can't make its future prospects bright.
Activity: 238
June 05, 2018, 05:38:42 AM
I don't know these two coins well. But still I will say the opinion of the person who is affected by the information published here. Most often I hear confident echoes of Cardano. About NEO say too, but less confident and more like an overabundance of self-confidence.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 05:33:53 AM
From an investor's point of view, it seems that both coins have a great potential for huge ROI returns in the future. I believe most of us have Ethereum as one of the pillars of our portfolios. That leaves a choice between the “Ethereum of China” and the “Ethereum of Japan”.
Activity: 406
June 04, 2018, 07:11:51 PM
NEO's platform is now being used in some ICO. This shows a very good progress from the development of NEO. NEO growth is also increasing, this will make NEO grow very quickly to become a valuable coin. ADA also has a development that is not less good, but maybe ADA will take a longer time to be able to get good grades and growth that qualified.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
June 04, 2018, 06:32:29 PM
NEO can not make the expected explosion as we do not know why. The ADA is more of a new platform and the future looks brilliant.

I think that the market situation in the last couple of months is pushing all project down and don't let them show the best they have. With the change of the market situation NEO will boom and I hope that will distance itself of the market movements. I think that NEO is kind of better, but have invested in both Cardano and NEO.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
June 04, 2018, 06:26:37 PM
NEO can not make the expected explosion as we do not know why. The ADA is more of a new platform and the future looks brilliant.
Pages:
Jump to: