Pages:
Author

Topic: neoscrypt algo for ccminer and nvidia card: call for donation - page 14. (Read 33755 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hello !

Donated 0.06 BTC transaction id 1ac3c04d52927309e295029872a743b833c6b5f64bdec76cb2df7399bdaf8592

Good work!

Thanks a lot.

Just a reminder, as I am being literally harassed by Carl Sagan through pm (the noobie account... not the dead hysicist, otherwise I would have said haunted  Grin).
The miner will be released after enough time has been given for the pledge to succeed...
Expect at least a couple of weeks before I deliver anything...

Dude,

I asked you for my money back.

I made it pretty clear that I don't want your miner anymore. Don't you understand English?
I want my money back. Understood? I hope so.

hang on - did i see that right? ...

YOU 'donated' to the development of neoscrypt for ccminer ... DONATED ...

now you want HIS money back? ...

its just like asking for my mining back for the 'donated' mining im am pledging at the moment ...

carl - that doesnt make sense ...

mind you - if you had BOUGHT the miner - thats understandable ... but to 'donate' and then ask for it back? ...

english is my forte - even though im too lazy to grammatically correct myself here - but if you donate ( or give away ) YOUR money - that makes it HIS money ...

have i missed something here? or when you donate to a charity ( not to say djm is a charity - but same difference ) and then dont like them for whatever reason - ask for your donation back? ...

doesnt work that way in my book - but if djm is willing to - that is up to djm - NOT to try and force it out of him ...

anyway - hope the optimization is going well ... my miners are still mining for you until 1200 midnight tonight ( adelaide australia time ) for my DONATION that i wont get back! ... Smiley

tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello !

Donated 0.06 BTC transaction id 1ac3c04d52927309e295029872a743b833c6b5f64bdec76cb2df7399bdaf8592

Good work!

Thanks a lot.

Just a reminder, as I am being literally harassed by Carl Sagan through pm (the noobie account... not the dead hysicist, otherwise I would have said haunted  Grin).
The miner will be released after enough time has been given for the pledge to succeed...

Dude,

I asked you for my money back.

I made it pretty clear that I don't want your miner anymore. Don't you understand English?
I want my money back. Understood? I hope so.

P.S.

Ppl, do not donate, he is a scam. You will never see any miner from him.

Quote:

"Expect at least a couple of weeks before I deliver anything... ". How typical bullshit to buy time.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Hello !

Good work!

Thanks a lot.

Just a reminder, as I am being literally harassed by Carl Sagan through pm (the noobie account... not the dead hysicist, otherwise I would have said haunted  Grin).
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello !

Good work!

legendary
djm ...

are you against my miners hashing the donation for a period of time? ...

as you probably know - i am using sp's fork to mine various other algos but would really like to see a highly optimized neoscrypt version here ...

i would happily mine with ( 1/5 th currently ) of the farm that have been upgraded to gigbayte 750ti oc cards ... ie - all the 750ti machines ...

if you have a better idea - please pm me ...

especially if you have a current version which i can implement immediately - have it mine for 24hours and let me know what you think ...

the farm upgrade is still going - a lot more work than i originally anticipated unfortunately ...

tanx ...

#crysx
not sure I have understood entirely your message.
You can hash to the donation address if you want.
However, not with the neoscrypt miner, as I would prefer to not have to make exception...  
As said before the miner will be released once a certain amount of donation have been collected

that is what i asked - yes ... so i have my answer Smiley

i will donate to the address ( as i normally do when donate ) and hash for you for 24hours initially ...

is there an algo and site that you have a preference for? ... i can set the miners to any one that ccminer can use ( except neoscrypt of course - hehehe ) ...

ill start mining with them as soon as i get your answer ( if im still awake of course ) ...

i understand you dont want to make any exception here - i understand ...

tanx ...

#crysx
the most profitable  Grin

o - you mean neoscrypt ... kool ... Wink

quark it is then ... on yaamp ...

setting it up now - will let it mine for 24hours ... hope it pulls at least a few beers for you ... hehehe ...

#crysx
legendary
djm ...

as you probably know - i am using sp's fork to mine various other algos but would really like to see a highly optimized neoscrypt version here ...

i would happily mine with ( 1/5 th currently ) of the farm that have been upgraded to gigbayte 750ti oc cards ... ie - all the 750ti machines ...

especially if you have a current version which i can implement immediately - have it mine for 24hours and let me know what you think ...

the farm upgrade is still going - a lot more work than i originally anticipated unfortunately ...

tanx ...

#crysx
However, not with the neoscrypt miner, as I would prefer to not have to make exception... 
As said before the miner will be released once a certain amount of donation have been collected

i will donate to the address ( as i normally do when donate ) and hash for you for 24hours initially ...

is there an algo and site that you have a preference for? ... i can set the miners to any one that ccminer can use ( except neoscrypt of course - hehehe ) ...

ill start mining with them as soon as i get your answer ( if im still awake of course ) ...

tanx ...

#crysx
the most profitable  Grin
legendary
djm ...

tanx ...

#crysx

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
djm ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
djm ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
Merit: 1000
Sent you a donation for the good fight.

Transaction ID: e803eff12e49bd117191279e74d559ca59b4968befc1c3268384a9aa28f63817
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Here's my donation, keep up the good work , my friend...
Transaction ID: ba26ba1a766f54f2ff1ceb8214c1ef307f257ca06f2b2be3833974ac20bb3ed5

So many bitcointalk newbies donating ^^" If this were an ICO, I would think that djm is creating loads of shills to boost the volume so others will step in too Cheesy (j/k)

Did you consider donating yourself? Yea, I didn't think so.                 

I've donated... https://blockchain.info/tx/560d388ce4c5200d55cfeecc6e2e8ab54e00c01eb2374319b4765bfc9300be7f
Third to donate.
Kudos to you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

So many bitcointalk newbies donating ^^" If this were an ICO, I would think that djm is creating loads of shills to boost the volume so others will step in too Cheesy (j/k)

Did you consider donating yourself? Yea, I didn't think so.                  Grin

I've donated... https://blockchain.info/tx/560d388ce4c5200d55cfeecc6e2e8ab54e00c01eb2374319b4765bfc9300be7f
Third to donate.

Did you consider donating yourself? Yea, I didn't think so.                  Grin
legendary

Grin that's an idea... (I should probably put an ad on ftc forum too...)

legendary
Grin ty for the information, will look after a new card then.

actually going of 9xx card would be best, this algo seems do a lot better on the 9xx
legendary
Activity: 2482
Merit: 1481
-> morgen, ist heute, schon gestern <-
 Grin ty for the information, will look after a new card then.
I got some questions about the Hardware and Software for running that.
I got Win XP 32Bit and a Geforce 8400SC.
Will  i be able to mine with your Software?

Go get yourself a 750TI ^^" Not being mean, but my CPU will probably get more than that (maybe even just the iGPU alone Cheesy ) but thing is, it won't work at all.
Your card is too old and isn't supported anymore, if it would be, it would be very, very weak.
Pages:
Jump to: