Pages:
Author

Topic: neoscrypt algo for ccminer and nvidia card: call for donation - page 10. (Read 33755 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
with btc price dropping maybe we can get this out soon
May-be it is an occasion to donate more (or just donate)

sometimes the needs of the many outweight the needs of the few/1
If they don't donate, it means they don't need it...

just reminds me of those asic bastards raping every miner and them getting every drop they could outta miners

and i would surly donate after mining with this not that that will seemingly happen

what about us buying the software that the way real software is sold not holding everyone hostage till your ransom is met i dont care what crowdfuck is called it smells
free this crap let us buy it like any othersoftware or just release it Cool
ok so you would donate after mining (you would may-be... not other), or you want to buy... but actually you don't want crowdfunding...  Grin
Well you can still donate now and I spare you the need to donate later... this way you will also have the feeling of buying it a bit...

ps: when someone sell a software, then it is outrage everywhere... when someone propose to crowdfund then they want to buy....  Roll Eyes

djm - its all about pleasing no one - or every one ... and that cant happen ...

ive backed and donated - so have many others ...

just plough through the plan that was started and intended and all will be ok ...

it will mean that you are true to your word ( which most of us know is true anyway ) AND that you are consistent with the plan ...

the rest is pure noise ...

#crysx
legendary
I have never sold a kernal, and I keep pushing the hash upwards for free. I've got some donations though, but less than 0.4 BTC

my point EXACTLY ...

sp - you will be getting a lot more when my farm is done mate ...

tanx for all the work you have done ...

#crysx
BTC at $ 196
Its funny, why didnt you get the 970 gtx  a lot less mobo.

my issue is not hashing power or space ... my issue is electricity and fiat cost ... limited by a large 80Amp fuse at the side of the building - and now a circuit breaker giving me 17Amps LESS ( 63Amp circuit breaker ) ...

as well as price of the cards - it was a no brainer here ...

750ti cards are awesome for power consumption and hash power ...

the newer cards that nvidia are bringing out that everyone is talking about will draw a little more power - but will cost more than double-triple the price ...

im happy with the initial investment of the farm and ALL of the cards are stock clocks - so no heavy wear on them ...

eg - gigabyte gtx 750ti oc 2GB low profile non-powered = $179 retail ( i buy them a little cheaper in bulk - but just for example ) ... gigabyte gtx 970 oc ( wf3oc ) = $509 retail ...

fiat and electricity are major factors here - so after extensive testing here the 750ti is a far better option ...

anyway - thats about to grow much bigger again - and i have rolled out sp's latest  that i have compiled - 29 ) on all the machines so far ...

tested all stable on x11 and quark ... approx values on stock clocks are - 5230MH quark and 2730MH x11 ... no tweaks - no oc - all under fedora 19 linux x64 and compiled with the same ...

this is the main reason why i am eager to try the neoscrypt miner djm is working on ... have a soft spot for ftc ...

i know - call me crazy ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
May-be it is an occasion to donate more (or just donate)

If they don't donate, it means they don't need it...

just reminds me of those asic bastards raping every miner and them getting every drop they could outta miners

and i would surly donate after mining with this not that that will seemingly happen

what about us buying the software that the way real software is sold not holding everyone hostage till your ransom is met i dont care what crowdfuck is called it smells
ok so you would donate after mining (you would may-be... not other), or you want to buy... but actually you don't want crowdfunding...  Grin
Well you can still donate now and I spare you the need to donate later... this way you will also have the feeling of buying it a bit...

ps: when someone sell a software, then it is outrage everywhere... when someone propose to crowdfund then they want to buy....  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

legendary
New hashrates:

980:   495kh/s  520kh/s
780ti: 231kh/s
750ti: 142kh/s  148kh/s
(getting a bit messy... though)
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
I have never sold a kernal, and I keep pushing the hash upwards for free. I've got some donations though, but less than 0.4 BTC

my point EXACTLY ...

#crysx
BTC at $ 196
Its funny, why didnt you get the 970 gtx  a lot less mobo.
legendary
Poor newbie, getting demotivated from the start: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10149772
The first month I got in (a year ago), I heard about private kernels too. But it didn't stop me from playing with this Wink Thought me a lot about the monetary systems, (crypto-)trading, the blockchain and it got me back to programming. Now I'm going back to college (was a dropout) and study IT like I mean it. So whatever happened to altcoins & other crypto, and how much of a mess it is these days, I learned great things from it Smiley
So never get demotivated guys, crypto is great and it's still in it's infancy. Each time we try, it just gets a little better. Each step we climb is one more step up the ladder. Hashcash, Bitcoin and the other oldies, made big leaps and as long as we altcoin miners (go go cudaminers!) keep our shit together, crypto has a bright future Smiley

So, enough preaching against trolls, can we get back to hashes and nonces?

im in awe of some of the things that you devs do ...

i studied c++ in its beginnings when i was in uni - but dropped out ...

it was awesome then - its awesome now ... wish i would have completed it all now ...

but - networkign and infrastructure and server / system building and roll out ...

i like what i do - and have no issue being called a miner - or cryptohead ...

thats me ...

now where is the nest mining system i gotta build? ...

#crysx
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Poor newbie, getting demotivated from the start: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10149772
The first month I got in (a year ago), I heard about private kernels too. But it didn't stop me from playing with this Wink Thought me a lot about the monetary systems, (crypto-)trading, the blockchain and it got me back to programming. Now I'm going back to college (was a dropout) and study IT like I mean it. So whatever happened to altcoins & other crypto, and how much of a mess it is these days, I learned great things from it Smiley
So never get demotivated guys, crypto is great and it's still in it's infancy. Each time we try, it just gets a little better. Each step we climb is one more step up the ladder. Hashcash, Bitcoin and the other oldies, made big leaps and as long as we altcoin miners (go go cudaminers!) keep our shit together, crypto has a bright future Smiley

So, enough preaching against trolls, can we get back to hashes and nonces?
legendary
legendary

my point EXACTLY ...

#crysx
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi everybody!  Smiley
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
actually no matter what we do and how we do it, there will be always someone to complain...

And loads of people who appreciate whatever you're doing for the community Cheesy Don't forget about us Wink

They haven't done anything for the community dude! That's how messed up this is.

They make private kernels, sell them to big miners, who then push your shares of whatever coin you're mining down to absolutely nothing, then they sell them to you after the big miners so you can be remotely competitive with the miners they already sold their kernels to!

You don't even know if you're getting the fastest version of the miner and they're planning on doing this all over again. So in a month or so after they sell their next 'newest' kernel to the big miners, which push down your income to absolutely nothing, they sell it back to you. Income for coins is pretty much proportional, it's a pie or a percentage and it's all based off your hashrate, which varies with kernels. You can't get ahead of someone else without a better kernel and they're making a business model off of cutting your profits and then selling them back to you.

Some of you are so blind this is disgusting, they're openly swindling you over and over again and you're thanking them for it because all you can see is +hashrate, which is not how mining works.

Why do I have a problem with this not being professional? Because you can't make well informed decisions off someone selling you a eighth of crack out of the back of someones van. You don't have a open market you can actually compare wares on. What if you could get Wolfs version of this miner which has double the hashrate, but only costs 10% more? Would you even bother with this? No, you wouldn't, but you can't tell because of the way they're operating things. There is no competition, there isn't a open market for private kernels, there is no 'product' here, it's just giving a random guy money for whatever he feels like giving you.

What's wrong with a % based miner with continued support? They don't want to do it cause it's work and then they can't do what I already outlined by selling their kernels over and over again maximizing their profits off unknowing victims, it's a scam.

Asic 'resistant' coins need a solid algorithm so this can't happen. Protection against ASICs and private kernels. This is exactly what happened with ASICs, only now we're talking about private kernels instead of ASICs.
legendary
DJM34 and Cuda devs-

Thanks for the work.  I've made some small donations to several of the recent Cuda developers and to this project.  I think I owe CBuchner 2 bits still   Roll Eyes   and I hope the work on mining code continues.       -scryptr   

i second that also ...

cant wait to get neoscrypt in full force ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
DJM34 and Cuda devs-

Thanks for the work.  I've made some small donations to several of the recent Cuda developers and to this project.  I think I owe CBuchner 2 bits still   Roll Eyes   and I hope the work on mining code continues.       -scryptr   
legendary
New hashrates:
980:   495kh/s
750ti: 136kh/s 142kh/s
Ooh yeah, bump them compute5.0 speeds Cheesy

Nice boost on the Ti. Did you reduce the threadcount or something?
playing with read-only cache memory... (_ldg)
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
New hashrates:
980:   495kh/s

Nice boost on the Ti. Did you reduce the threadcount or something?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
New hashrates:

980:   495kh/s

Pages:
Jump to: