Pages:
Author

Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology - page 7. (Read 22468 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Crypto market has been green for quite some time. And most projects seems to be having a successful token sales, reaching softcap. Is there a particular reason for that?

Yeah, reaching softcap is very important for a project to start implementing their plan and from the way the market is going I believe a lot of crypto project will start getting positive turnaround
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
Neuroneum is a huge project and would need to spend more on promotions, getting everyone to know about the revolution. The bounty program would be rolled out soon, but there’s a Referal program to earn more.

Referal rewards is a great idea. You invite your friends to buy neuroneum tokens and receive Minedblock tokens as  rewards. What percentage of tokens bought would be given out as Referal rewards?

You need to be mindful of the fact that referral rewards comes with some conditions. Many project has developed a new tactics of giving referral rewards based on your investment. Meaning that you will only be able to withdraw a portion of your earnings when you have an investment and the more you invest the more referral rewards will be available for you.

Wow. When there are more conditions, the project team shouldn’t hesitate to let everyone know at the start of the referral program. It’s quite a great idea in getting more work done for rewards.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Neuroneum is a huge project and would need to spend more on promotions, getting everyone to know about the revolution. The bounty program would be rolled out soon, but there’s a Referal program to earn more.

Referal rewards is a great idea. You invite your friends to buy neuroneum tokens and receive Minedblock tokens as  rewards. What percentage of tokens bought would be given out as Referal rewards?

Do you think the referral reward is enough? I honestly It requires more than that. I am not saying it is a bad idea to opt for referrals but I just think there could be more effective methods like an exclusive area with benefits that can only be accessed by investors based on level?

I think it’s just a way to reward individual promotions. Promotions to friends and relations. It’s not much but could be worth so much more in the future. Btw they have a bounty program to roll out soon, lets see what they got.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
It seems to me that this is a very interesting project. The idea of this project is really very interesting. In addition, I like the fact that the project plans to issue cards.

I sincerely do hope that the project delivers on its intension to give cards for withdrawal of cryptocurrency in fiat. The issuing of cards worldwide won't be an easy task and I believe the conversation rate should be standardised taking cognisance of the volatility of cryptocurrency.

There should be a 24/7 support for neuroneum services. This is going to be the first time for a lot of cloud miners or users of the cloud computing marketplace. This isn’t an exchange like we are used to, it’s like marketplace for data/computing power.

They need more people on board to support this 24 hours support claim. How many people are there in their team at present?
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
It’s great to see Ariel share her experience on Wall Street and now bitmax.io. There’s a whole lot we have to know about cryptocurrency. Ariel shares her insight on cryptocurrency future with Fred Schebesta, the CEO of Crypto Finder (Finder.com) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBYK-w2uxWc%29

I haven't watched this full video so maybe I missed it but what has this to do with Neuroneum??? From what I first found out I understand that BitMax is an exchange and one of their staff members got interviewed, right? But what does this have to do with Neuroneum?
It seems to me that this is a very interesting project. The idea of this project is really very interesting. In addition, I like the fact that the project plans to issue cards.

I sincerely do hope that the project delivers on its intension to give cards for withdrawal of cryptocurrency in fiat. The issuing of cards worldwide won't be an easy task and I believe the conversation rate should be standardised taking cognisance of the volatility of cryptocurrency.

There should be a 24/7 support for neuroneum services. This is going to be the first time for a lot of cloud miners or users of the cloud computing marketplace. This isn’t an exchange like we are used to, it’s like marketplace for data/computing power.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2

copper member
Activity: 686

You need to be mindful of the fact that referral rewards comes with some conditions. Many project has developed a new tactics of giving referral rewards based on your investment. Meaning that you will only be able to withdraw a portion of your earnings when you have an investment and the more you invest the more referral rewards will be available for you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Do you think the referral reward is enough? I honestly It requires more than that. I am not saying it is a bad idea to opt for referrals but I just think there could be more effective methods like an exclusive area with benefits that can only be accessed by investors based on level?

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Neuroneum really needs to invest more in the promotion of the project. Their social media handles needs to be revitalised to keep the community aware of every step taken towards actualization of the project. I do hope that the bounty program will commence soon.

Its good to remind the team about their social media presence in their telegram channel. Otherwise people will skip this project sadly.
copper member
Activity: 560
Neuroneum needs to be mindful of the fact that popularity has a direct relationship with success in the cryptocurrency space. For a project to be successful, it needs to subscribe to aggressive advertising which should be targeted to potential investors. I believe bounty program is the most utilized method in the cryptocurrency space.
copper member
Activity: 686

Neuroneum really needs to invest more in the promotion of the project. Their social media handles needs to be revitalised to keep the community aware of every step taken towards actualization of the project. I do hope that the bounty program will commence soon.
Crypto market has been green for quite some time. And most projects seems to be having a successful token sales, reaching softcap. Is there a particular reason for that?
Its an obvious fact that mining is one of the least lucrative ways of earning in the cryptocurrency space. Mining could be very lucrative for large scale miners but most small scale miners barely break even due to the high recurrent expense.

On checking the Internet on various personal option about mining, I was made to understand that mining is more lucrative when mining in larger scale, because doing that the recurrent expense could be spread to all.

Yes. A large scale mining model would cut down the cost. But the facility would be used for and only for cryptocurrency mining. But a decentralized marketplace for unused cloud computing power gives miners for options for profits.

And a large mining facility would also be fully centralized. This is something that I don't like at Bitcoin atm. Huge companies like Bitmain are kind of controlling the direction due to their massive hashpower. In my opinion mining should be spread all over the world, not just in big mining facilities.

The more power you have the more influence you get. However they are trying to combat that by shifting away from proof of work to other mining types. The influence might still be there in proof of stake for example but it is likely to be minimized.

But with Proof of Stake you have the problem that the 'rich become even richer' because your staking reward depends on the amount of coins you hold. It would be ideal if mining becomes as easy as possible with no special hardware needed so that as many people as possible can mine. And this is what I like at Neuroneum.
Activity: 490
Its an obvious fact that mining is one of the least lucrative ways of earning in the cryptocurrency space. Mining could be very lucrative for large scale miners but most small scale miners barely break even due to the high recurrent expense.

On checking the Internet on various personal option about mining, I was made to understand that mining is more lucrative when mining in larger scale, because doing that the recurrent expense could be spread to all.

Yes. A large scale mining model would cut down the cost. But the facility would be used for and only for cryptocurrency mining. But a decentralized marketplace for unused cloud computing power gives miners for options for profits.

And a large mining facility would also be fully centralized. This is something that I don't like at Bitcoin atm. Huge companies like Bitmain are kind of controlling the direction due to their massive hashpower. In my opinion mining should be spread all over the world, not just in big mining facilities.

The more power you have the more influence you get. However they are trying to combat that by shifting away from proof of work to other mining types. The influence might still be there in proof of stake for example but it is likely to be minimized.

Activity: 448
Pages:
Jump to: