Pages:
Author

Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology - page 5. (Read 22506 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Yes there’s still a long way to go for projects like neuroneum. They got a great model and huge team experience but we can’t take away the fact that there’s competition and neuroneum would need to learn a lot from existing projects to beat them to the top.

Let it be a long way better, but the project will eventually succeed, crypto currency projects should be stable, time-tested, and not lightning-fast scams or bad projects.

Well said. Most scams can’t keep it on for so long. They are about the quick profits that never come. I can wait some time invest and watch a great project get launched.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Yes there’s still a long way to go for projects like neuroneum. They got a great model and huge team experience but we can’t take away the fact that there’s competition and neuroneum would need to learn a lot from existing projects to beat them to the top.

Let it be a long way better, but the project will eventually succeed, crypto currency projects should be stable, time-tested, and not lightning-fast scams or bad projects.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Every new project would have to learn from the older ones. Build/improve on the success of past project. I don’t know of any project that plans to build a marketplace for computing power but there are lots of projects on cloud mining.

Thats right. But who is the direct competitor for Neuroneum? I could not easily find one which matches most of the elements of Neuroneum.

Neuroneum isn’t a typical mining project like we know mining models to work. That’s what caught my interest. They provide multiple option for the everyday miner. Now you could rent off your computing power and get paid for it. Like Airbnb for mining.

I understand the uniqueness. But there should be some other project which is closely related to this project in this field. I dont believe in complete uniqueness and no competitors at all.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16

Yeah, I totally agree with you neurineum needs to consider every option and they also need to make sure they make the platform as easy as possible

Many say that this year could be a good year for crypto. If it is I think many project are likely to succeed. Let us see how the market performs. I also think if ETH does well many other projects are likely to impact.

Yeah agree on you, hope this year is the good one for crypto, just seeing the market green makes me feel alive again, but we all know there will be a suddenly problem, hope nothing will happen to the market so many project will be in good condition!
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Every new project would have to learn from the older ones. Build/improve on the success of past project. I don’t know of any project that plans to build a marketplace for computing power but there are lots of projects on cloud mining.

Thats right. But who is the direct competitor for Neuroneum? I could not easily find one which matches most of the elements of Neuroneum.

Neuroneum isn’t a typical mining project like we know mining models to work. That’s what caught my interest. They provide multiple option for the everyday miner. Now you could rent off your computing power and get paid for it. Like Airbnb for mining.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Yeah, I totally agree with you neurineum needs to consider every option and they also need to make sure they make the platform as easy as possible

Many say that this year could be a good year for crypto. If it is I think many project are likely to succeed. Let us see how the market performs. I also think if ETH does well many other projects are likely to impact.

The recent confirmation by Samsung that their new smart phone will have a build-in crypto wallet for ETH, can exactly be what's needed to bring Cryptos back into the mass media and cause another hype. Of course, this would be ideal for new startups like Neuroneum,
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1

Competition is something we will always find across all spheres of life and in whatever kind of business or project we venture into. One thing that can save neuroneum is uniqueness. If they can maintain a unique pattern that distinguishes them from others, then they will definitely have a higher chance of succeeding.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
https://twitter.com/teamneuroneum/status/1097121362882191360?s=21

A YouTube video no neuroneum you would want to watch. You can earn more rewards on crypto than just mining.

Neuroneum seem to have a functional twitter page although It’s been some days since the last tweet. Twitter is a great platform to promote projects. I hope they make good use of that. Btw great video on neuroneum.

Neuroneum needs to put more efforts on their social media handles generally. It's apparent that the lacuna exists in virtually all their social media handles and its not a good thing. I believe the team needs to be up and doing on the communication with their community.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2

I totally agree with you on this, neuroneum needs to buckle down and get to work. There's a lot to be learnt from existing projects, they need to review their processes and ensure they avoid the errors that have been made by existing projects.
Activity: 364

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
It seems to me that this is a very interesting project. The idea of this project is really very interesting. In addition, I like the fact that the project plans to issue cards.

The issuance of card in my opinion is the reason why Neuroneum stands out from other mining projects. In all their idea is good but still kind of "known" but the card truly makes it different.

I can't really agree with you here. In my opinion this debit card is nice to have, sure, but there are already other projects that are offering one. So it's not that special and in my opinion not the feature that is the selling point of Neuroneum. What I really like is that you aren't limited to just crypto mining with Neuroneum.

Debateable both ways i guess any feature is a good selling point if it gets released as plan, and while your write it's not a unique thing exactly its something that definitly isn't widely available so is still a strong selling feature to set them apart i think

But there are already working cards. For example the cryptocurrency visa card from Wirex. And I guess it would have been possible for Neuroneum to work together with such a card. I mean, maybe this way they could have cut some costs and could've lowered the softcap a bit.

Cryptocurrency debit card from Wirex previously known as Ecoin, has some limitations like restrictions to some countries and a few number of tokens you can use with it. With the partnership with an already exciting debit card project, XNR would be aiming for the moon.

But does the card of Neuroneum has less limitations? I think we'd need more information about the Neuralink card. I would, for example, really like to know what the fees will be for paying with the card? Will it be comparable to a Master or Visa card payment?
Activity: 448
Crypto market has been green for quite some time. And most projects seems to be having a successful token sales, reaching softcap. Is there a particular reason for that?

I do not concur. Most of the projects only claim to have reached softcap, some manipulate all those figures. The market has been good when it comes to trading but ICO is a mess right now.

Well a lot of ICO are facing the heat right now but cryptocurrency is still fresh so we should expect a lot event surrounding it 

Crypto is not being properly utilized yet; however, we are looking at some corporate adoption which will be a real boost for crypto like what we have seen happed with jpmorgan.

It’s going to take many shapes. One adoption after another. I think we are still a long way from gaining adoption. Limitations coming from government regulations. Projects like neuroneum would boost adoption by creating more options other than mining.
Activity: 364

A YouTube video no neuroneum you would want to watch. You can earn more rewards on crypto than just mining.

Neuroneum seem to have a functional twitter page although It’s been some days since the last tweet. Twitter is a great platform to promote projects. I hope they make good use of that. Btw great video on neuroneum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Crypto market has been green for quite some time. And most projects seems to be having a successful token sales, reaching softcap. Is there a particular reason for that?

I do not concur. Most of the projects only claim to have reached softcap, some manipulate all those figures. The market has been good when it comes to trading but ICO is a mess right now.

Well a lot of ICO are facing the heat right now but cryptocurrency is still fresh so we should expect a lot event surrounding it 

Crypto is not being properly utilized yet; however, we are looking at some corporate adoption which will be a real boost for crypto like what we have seen happed with jpmorgan.

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Pages:
Jump to: