Pages:
Author

Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology - page 3. (Read 22468 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Splits rarely affect overall market conditions, unless its a well supported split and honestly i don't forsee that being the case for ethereum theirs just not that much demand to create a big hard fork issue, i get the feeling we'll be stable for the most part

Actually this hardfork is not about split in coin but just an upgrade. Following ETH, Tron has also announced hardfork today.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
Splits rarely affect overall market conditions, unless its a well supported split and honestly i don't forsee that being the case for ethereum theirs just not that much demand to create a big hard fork issue, i get the feeling we'll be stable for the most part

for whatever reason whole market is moving up. And I believe this is a sign of bull run.

We can not say for sure what is currently going on with the market but what I do know is that the cryptocurrency industry is always fluctuating

Fluctuations is a characteristics of the cryptocurrency space and it has been a means of earning to traders and good forcasters. Most whales take advantage of the market and exploit the innocent newbie without understanding of the market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
The fact is people keep seeing small bubbles and thinking its a bull run the fact is the markets in a sideways momentum until something like regulatory agreements start to break and major industry wide utilization increases organically we aren't going to see a real move upward that isn't a bubble.

This time it was a huge manipulation is what we have seen in the market. This kind of price movement wont help cryptos in the long run.
copper member
Activity: 686
The fact is people keep seeing small bubbles and thinking its a bull run the fact is the markets in a sideways momentum until something like regulatory agreements start to break and major industry wide utilization increases organically we aren't going to see a real move upward that isn't a bubble.

Due to the intense anticipation of a bull run every movement is suspected to be the beginning of a greater movement. I understand the plight of the investors who are waiting earnestly to dump their holdings. I pray that this anticipation will meet us in good time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

for whatever reason whole market is moving up. And I believe this is a sign of bull run.

We can not say for sure what is currently going on with the market but what I do know is that the cryptocurrency industry is always fluctuating
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

This is not definitive because as at the time of my writing, the market is experiencing dip. I think this trend (the up and down movement) will continue for a while but in all, crypto should do well this year.

We've heard different speculations regarding the state of the market for this year and am doubtful if there will be any substantial bull run this year. We would all love to see a huge return of our portfolio but I'm anticipating partial movement in the industry.

As cryptocurrency hodlers, we sometimes forget we sholud be enthusiasts of the technology behind everything, behind the profits and all. More than the huge return of the market, I hope to see adoption of blockchain projects like neuroneum.
copper member
Activity: 560

This is not definitive because as at the time of my writing, the market is experiencing dip. I think this trend (the up and down movement) will continue for a while but in all, crypto should do well this year.

We've heard different speculations regarding the state of the market for this year and am doubtful if there will be any substantial bull run this year. We would all love to see a huge return of our portfolio but I'm anticipating partial movement in the industry.
copper member
Activity: 644

Activity: 516
Merit: 10
Neuroneum is ICO project and token sell live almost 1 million raised but this is very different type of project. Decentralized marketplace with many advantages to passive income.
1. Crypto Mining
2. Buy/Sell
3. Neuralink Card
copper member
Activity: 686
I just got a notification from Blockfolio, ETH Trading past 150USD @ 154$ at the moment. Some altcoins mooning too, I’m excited, guess this would mean a lot for Neuroneum token sales. What do you think ?

Ethereum is presently on the fast lane as it has surpassed $160 and trading at the moment at $165. I really don't know what has triggered the uptrend but I know it's great news for tokens undergoing ICO. I really do hope that the uptrend is consistent.
Merit: 12

And in this hardfork you won't get another additional coin, so I don't see a reason why it should affect the price of Ethereum that much. And on tokensales, like the one from Neuroneum, it will have no influence at all, if you ask me.

But if the whole crypto market changes and IF people start to become more optimistic again, we will see an effect on tokensale.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Interesting project,expect that there will be a demand for it,although now this situation is that XS in General,there is no certainty that something will do fine,or the project will operate and exist,a temporary wild,so I think less will take the flight in 2020,and will be happy investors

ICO Investors are risk takers. First, you take a look at the project model, the team and if it meet some requirements, you take the risk.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Merit: 12

So many good news are around the corner but not one moved the Market even a bit! Actually we just need some revolutionary projects where people can earn crypto just like they earn fiat instead of just buying  crypto with their earned fiat! And Neuroneum is a fantastic idea here!!!

What more good news are you expecting still? ETF approval is the best news for bull run in the coming month.

There’s going to be ETH hard fork coming soon. And ETH is one option for investing in neuroneum token sales. Eth seems to want to break past the 150 limit, what do you think this means for neuroneum tokens sale?

In my opinion this will have no effect on the token sale at all. I am sure private investors aren't investing with cryptos and it's still a long time until the main sale starts in May. But maybe the whole crypto market will be in a more positive sentiment until then. So far it's looking better and better.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Interesting project,expect that there will be a demand for it,although now this situation is that XS in General,there is no certainty that something will do fine,or the project will operate and exist,a temporary wild,so I think less will take the flight in 2020,and will be happy investors
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I just got a notification from Blockfolio, ETH Trading past 150USD @ 154$ at the moment. Some altcoins mooning too, I’m excited, guess this would mean a lot for Neuroneum token sales. What do you think ?

This is a good time to stack some ETH I guess. It is so shaky it is hard to tell lol. I am just glad we are seeing some ETH going up I think by default other altcoins will be follow.
copper member
Activity: 644
Yes there’s still a long way to go for projects like neuroneum. They got a great model and huge team experience but we can’t take away the fact that there’s competition and neuroneum would need to learn a lot from existing projects to beat them to the top.

Yeah, I totally agree with you neurineum needs to consider every option and they also need to make sure they make the platform as easy as possible

Many say that this year could be a good year for crypto. If it is I think many project are likely to succeed. Let us see how the market performs. I also think if ETH does well many other projects are likely to impact.

The recent confirmation by Samsung that their new smart phone will have a build-in crypto wallet for ETH, can exactly be what's needed to bring Cryptos back into the mass media and cause another hype. Of course, this would be ideal for new startups like Neuroneum,

It's awesome to know that Samsung smart phones will have inbuilt crypto wallet for ethereum. I anticipate increase awareness of the cryptocurrency industry and that will have an excellent effect on other altcoin.

Will it be for Ethereum alone or for crypto? Because given the circumstances, I'd naturally expect btc to be included but I haven't really taken out time to read up on the features. But in all, I see this as a good development for all crypto lovers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: