Pages:
Author

Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology - page 4. (Read 22506 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
So many good news are around the corner but not one moved the Market even a bit! Actually we just need some revolutionary projects where people can earn crypto just like they earn fiat instead of just buying  crypto with their earned fiat! And Neuroneum is a fantastic idea here!!!
I don't really understand the concept of the Neironeum, but if this project really works and can provide solutions to problems that exist now where people want to get as much crypto as possible, it will become a very extraordinary project.

The concept of the project neuroneum borders on liberalisation of mining and cloud computing which makes it possible to rent and sell computing power. The project as against the conventional mining approach, utilizes the cloud mining which has less recurrent expense.

I totally agree with your view regarding the concept of the project. In addition to the aforementioned point, the project is also incorporating a fiat withdrawal card just like an ATM Card which will instantly convert cryptocurrency into fiat which can be withdrawn locally.
copper member
Activity: 686
So many good news are around the corner but not one moved the Market even a bit! Actually we just need some revolutionary projects where people can earn crypto just like they earn fiat instead of just buying  crypto with their earned fiat! And Neuroneum is a fantastic idea here!!!
I don't really understand the concept of the Neironeum, but if this project really works and can provide solutions to problems that exist now where people want to get as much crypto as possible, it will become a very extraordinary project.

The concept of the project neuroneum borders on liberalisation of mining and cloud computing which makes it possible to rent and sell computing power. The project as against the conventional mining approach, utilizes the cloud mining which has less recurrent expense.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
I suggest to redirect or move this on "Alternative Cryptocurrencies>Announcement" section. I think, this thread is fit on that room.

Here is a link to neuroneum ANN thread on bitcoinTalk. You can join the discussion there. I guess this isn’t an official thread. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annneuroneum-best-in-decentralized-cloud-computing-crypto-mining-5086307
Activity: 448

What more good news are you expecting still? ETF approval is the best news for bull run in the coming month.

There’s going to be ETH hard fork coming soon. And ETH is one option for investing in neuroneum token sales. Eth seems to want to break past the 150 limit, what do you think this means for neuroneum tokens sale?
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

There are no free crypto. No one would do that. neuroneum creates a platform where we could earn cryptocurrency not buying with fiat, but as a profit/rewards for tasks. You could rent out unused computing power and earn your first crypto token
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
I suggest to redirect or move this on "Alternative Cryptocurrencies>Announcement" section. I think, this thread is fit on that room.

Pretty sure they already have an announcement i think people are mostly using this thread to talk about the concept of the platform more than the actual sale/launch, but then again i notice theirs a lot of overlap in the general forums for altcoins that step on top of one another for projects
For me, it will be redundant ( sounds a dejavu, lol ) because of multiple discussion about this specific subject. What is the use of announcement section if they want to post it again and again in other section? It will be a memory eater on this website for sure.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Well hearing all the nasdaq and other news its a good sign of things to come i really hope the ETF news will get better and we can see some more movement i'm honestly surprised with Samsung announcing builtin hardware wallet support and Ethereum front and center in it that we're not getting a much bigger push already
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

What more good news are you expecting still? ETF approval is the best news for bull run in the coming month.

Yeah, I expect a turn around in the market soon the number of good news happening is really increasing and the market will soon reflect all the positivity in the air
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Merit: 12

Well, basically Neuroneum will be a marketplace for computing power. You can sell and buy this computing power either to mine cryptocurrencies or for other     computationally intensive applications like simulations, AI etc. And on top of that they will introduce a crypto debit card so that you can spend your earnings easily.
copper member
Yes there’s still a long way to go for projects like neuroneum. They got a great model and huge team experience but we can’t take away the fact that there’s competition and neuroneum would need to learn a lot from existing projects to beat them to the top.

Yeah, I totally agree with you neurineum needs to consider every option and they also need to make sure they make the platform as easy as possible

Many say that this year could be a good year for crypto. If it is I think many project are likely to succeed. Let us see how the market performs. I also think if ETH does well many other projects are likely to impact.

The recent confirmation by Samsung that their new smart phone will have a build-in crypto wallet for ETH, can exactly be what's needed to bring Cryptos back into the mass media and cause another hype. Of course, this would be ideal for new startups like Neuroneum,

It's awesome to know that Samsung smart phones will have inbuilt crypto wallet for ethereum. I anticipate increase awareness of the cryptocurrency industry and that will have an excellent effect on other altcoin.
It takes more than good news to move the market substantially, but I believe the bearish trend is going to be over soon. The bullish trend is most suitable to conduct ICO and it will increase investors confidence in the cryptocurrency space.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
Activity: 420
Yes there’s still a long way to go for projects like neuroneum. They got a great model and huge team experience but we can’t take away the fact that there’s competition and neuroneum would need to learn a lot from existing projects to beat them to the top.

Yeah, I totally agree with you neurineum needs to consider every option and they also need to make sure they make the platform as easy as possible

Many say that this year could be a good year for crypto. If it is I think many project are likely to succeed. Let us see how the market performs. I also think if ETH does well many other projects are likely to impact.

The recent confirmation by Samsung that their new smart phone will have a build-in crypto wallet for ETH, can exactly be what's needed to bring Cryptos back into the mass media and cause another hype. Of course, this would be ideal for new startups like Neuroneum,

It's awesome to know that Samsung smart phones will have inbuilt crypto wallet for ethereum. I anticipate increase awareness of the cryptocurrency industry and that will have an excellent effect on other altcoin.
copper member

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Competition is something we will always find across all spheres of life and in whatever kind of business or project we venture into. One thing that can save neuroneum is uniqueness. If they can maintain a unique pattern that distinguishes them from others, then they will definitely have a higher chance of succeeding.

Neuroneum is the first decentralized marketplace for cloud computing and mining. I can’t understand how long it took anyone to find out that could be a solution to high cost of mining.

There were attempts to lower costs of mining like having own electricity factory generating electricity from waste. If that is what you mean. If you meant it on the personal/individual level then yes I would agree.
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Pretty sure they already have an announcement i think people are mostly using this thread to talk about the concept of the platform more than the actual sale/launch, but then again i notice theirs a lot of overlap in the general forums for altcoins that step on top of one another for projects
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
copper member

It's imperative for the project to ensure that they uniquely carry on with the project to reduce the cost of mining and ensuring that they offer a better service to the community. Price stability is likely going to be very attractive to investors and this will lead to a corresponding increase in the value of the tokens.
copper member

Competition is something we will always find across all spheres of life and in whatever kind of business or project we venture into. One thing that can save neuroneum is uniqueness. If they can maintain a unique pattern that distinguishes them from others, then they will definitely have a higher chance of succeeding.

Neuroneum is the first decentralized marketplace for cloud computing and mining. I can’t understand how long it took anyone to find out that could be a solution to high cost of mining.

Am in total agreement with the fact that neuroneum will steer up a reduction in the cost of mining. I've always envisaged a project that will make a revolutionary change, which will result into decrease in mining costs and hopefully neuroneum will do us proud.
Activity: 364

Pages:
Jump to: