Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams - page 19. (Read 2792 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 21, 2018, 10:51:53 AM
funny picture but the reality is nothing like that picture. having a "dream" alone is not going to get you anywhere. in this scenario people who have "dreams" and are in altcoin market are usually digging a whole towards an illusion. there is no "diamonds" at the end of that tunnel they are digging, what lies there is just an illusionary diamond they made up in their head. when they dig that tunnel deep enough they reach a ledge where they fall off into the abyss losing a lot of money and going bankrupt as that "tunnel" is destroyed on their heads as the wise investors dump their coins on their heads.

I agree, that's why I always sell everything when I got some profit from crypto, and take a step forward to achieve my dream. holding a thing too long because we're too greedy just makes us fall into the abyss. as long as I can step forward to achieve my dream even it's take a time, i'm still happy.
As long as you are gaining profits and you are learning from your experience, reality always depends on what decision we take and how we appreciate,
dreaming big accompanied by bigger risk, there's no place for regrets inside this type of market just do what you think can be good to your investment
and be thankful in each time you got some successful gains.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 10:51:44 AM
Yes, this picture reveals that the truth is that the person who insists will reach the other side of success. People who are halfway through will never get a gem. I will keep going.

Actually  i never give up on my dreams, ever since i always make a try in all my dreams i never give up because i know that there is sunshine after the rain,
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 10:50:38 AM
Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

I still believe in it and I don't wanna just stay in dream probably make it come true is what I gonna do to reach that dream . Apparently dreaming is not just about waiting for it to come true , you must work hard on it to make it come true . Dream is similar to goal in my opinion .
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 10:49:20 AM
Hi Guys

Life can happen many things undesirable, And it will make you give up your dream. No one knows in advance, Sometimes giving up dreams is a good choice.
Like Crypto, the holders bought Bitcoins at 10,000$ and they sold at 8,000$. But now they are smiling because they gave it up early. Right
Activity: 71
August 21, 2018, 10:48:36 AM
I will never give up my dream. Because of that, I can have a goal in life. It will help me overcome the difficult times and look forward to thinking about it. It is not important to dream big or small, but how important you are to do it
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
August 21, 2018, 10:46:25 AM
funny picture but the reality is nothing like that picture. having a "dream" alone is not going to get you anywhere. in this scenario people who have "dreams" and are in altcoin market are usually digging a whole towards an illusion. there is no "diamonds" at the end of that tunnel they are digging, what lies there is just an illusionary diamond they made up in their head. when they dig that tunnel deep enough they reach a ledge where they fall off into the abyss losing a lot of money and going bankrupt as that "tunnel" is destroyed on their heads as the wise investors dump their coins on their heads.

I agree, that's why I always sell everything when I got some profit from crypto, and take a step forward to achieve my dream. holding a thing too long because we're too greedy just makes us fall into the abyss. as long as I can step forward to achieve my dream even it's take a time, i'm still happy.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
August 21, 2018, 10:46:20 AM
The dream is good, but when every day it is slightly destroyed, then you begin to doubt that everything is so well on this hard way. Of course, this is all temporary and must be endured, but not everyone has enough optimism.

I feel you mate. And I think most of us here have very high hopes especially when when bitcoin rise very high last January and the hopes of most of us are also very high. But with the continuous drop and long wait for cryptocurrencies made a lot of us dreams cracked little by little. I know many are still hoping so, like them I am still also hoping.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
August 21, 2018, 10:46:10 AM
Never give up on your dreams and do what you must and can in order to make them come alive because without hard work no one will give you something for free or maybe you get super super lucky who knows. Cryptos are the best way to make some dreams and hold to them but without dedication and some investments it's hard to achieve your purposes.
Activity: 49
August 21, 2018, 10:43:29 AM
This image is flawed. Success doesn't happen overnight. With every hit of ax theres a little reward which continues to happen forever. Its very unlikely that in a liftim you could hit one BIG reward at once. For textbook the image makes sense, but really it doesn't work like that.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
August 21, 2018, 10:40:46 AM
One thing about dream is that the dreamer has to wake up to actualize it. Dreams only become realities when we work towards them. Like that vivid picture in the OP, no one truly knows how close they are to their dreams when the circumstances around that journey become very stiff and tough. When wealthy people recount their stories you will discover that in some cases they came close to quitting.

Quitters don't win. Winners don't quit!
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
August 21, 2018, 10:32:09 AM
Every personality have their own dream that someday it will be coming true but we need some action to fulfill our dream here in crypto currency, just keep working hard here in crypto currency maybe someday your the one who has been successful and making you richer.
A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.
A positive attitude can really make dreams come true.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 05:53:15 AM
Every personality have their own dream that someday it will be coming true but we need some action to fulfill our dream here in crypto currency, just keep working hard here in crypto currency maybe someday your the one who has been successful and making you richer.
Helper
August 21, 2018, 05:50:38 AM
Actually being greedy and hasty is the common reason why  investors nowadays is always giving up even in a small and temporary problem  of the market , and they didn't even make another ways to solve it to succeed which is they always make a quick decision and always repenting also at the end .well all i can say people nowadays have no efforts and patience but keep dreaming to become successful some day.  Lol
Very well said that,We admit that many crypto traders are bearing heavy losses,but if they does't sell their stokes market will surly recover one day and there losses will recovered,this is a temporary problem which can be occurred everywhere in investment sectors.At the same time where some users selling their holdings, on the other hand some intellectual investors purchasing the same. 
Activity: 29
August 21, 2018, 05:45:00 AM
Dream, it is hard to pursue that dream. There are so many things that distract us. Like this market, too many things do not work out in time. But try to pursue your dreams. Try harder, read more material and practice to better understand this market
Activity: 14
August 21, 2018, 05:46:24 AM
We may failed, we may loss but never leave the hopes. Giving up in our dreams it seems like killing our future. Put God into the center of everything and God will provide.Here in Cryptocurrency worlds creates dreams to every people join in this industry that's why it can inspire as most.Finding great job here for a lifetime will help us to achieve our goals in life.never surrender in all problems,.always bear in our minds that there are still best people with best projects that will help us raised our imperfections.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 05:44:42 AM
Its good to see this picture here. I really love it so have kept it on my phone for long. It is my source of inspiration anytime I feel like giving up
Helper
August 21, 2018, 05:41:56 AM
Hi Guys

Reaching our goals in life is not easy to achieve but it is not reason to refuse to reach your goal there are many struggles in your way but don't hesitate to pass through on it because it will make you strong. Success in life comes when you simply refuse to give up, with the goals so strong that the
 obstacles,failure and loss only act as motivation. There are no shortcuts work hard,be patient,consistent and never give up. That't the key to success.
You are Right, A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work and consistency, hurdles will come but you will have to be continue, bitcoin & ethereum journey was not easy to become bitcoin & ethereum. both project fight hard and supported by some futuristic mind persons we will know them as Tim Draper, so many.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
August 21, 2018, 05:39:53 AM
Actually being greedy and hasty is the common reason why  investors nowadays is always giving up even in a small and temporary problem  of the market , and they didn't even make another ways to solve it to succeed which is they always make a quick decision and always repenting also at the end .well all i can say people nowadays have no efforts and patience but keep dreaming to become successful some day.  Lol
Activity: 75
August 21, 2018, 05:25:06 AM
Hi Guys

https://i.imgur.com/B1poZVz.jpg
Yes, you are right. We need to stick to it now. The real fans are looking forward to the future development prospects, not the immediate interests. As long as everyone can stick to it, there must be a day when the dream comes true.
Helper
August 21, 2018, 05:22:38 AM
This painting expresses very deeply the human ambition. When you are worried that tomorrow, the value of the cryptos that you own will go up or down. Then you will make the wrong decision to sell all of them, you need to make the right choice, otherwise, you will not be able to collect anything that you have desired when coming to the market. cryptocurrency investment.
True, A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work and consistency, hurdles will come but you will have to be continue, bitcoin & ethereum journey was not easy to become bitcoin & ethereum. both project fight hard and supported by some futuristic mind persons we will know them as Tim Draper, so many. 
Pages:
Jump to: