Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams - page 20. (Read 2792 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 05:11:46 AM
I totally agree with you.
You should keep your dream and try to reach it.
Activity: 60
August 21, 2018, 05:10:05 AM
Sometimes, we give up too easily, when we are so close to success
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
August 21, 2018, 05:08:21 AM
True i wont say that you'll make it if you dont give up but if you give up there's nothing left. It's better to give your all than to regret later rather than not giving your all and then regrets anyways. When you aim for something you need some sort of strategy not just all will because you will eventually failed.
Activity: 28
August 21, 2018, 04:51:25 AM
This painting expresses very deeply the human ambition. When you are worried that tomorrow, the value of the cryptos that you own will go up or down. Then you will make the wrong decision to sell all of them, you need to make the right choice, otherwise, you will not be able to collect anything that you have desired when coming to the market. cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
August 21, 2018, 04:41:57 AM
The dream is good, but when every day it is slightly destroyed, then you begin to doubt that everything is so well on this hard way. Of course, this is all temporary and must be endured, but not everyone has enough optimism.
I have not big optimism on this situation but i have my patient. I dont know what do i need to do but incase i know one thing, that is i need to wait for a little longer to get my dream. All people will loss their optimism step by step because the price condition also really not supported but rather than just panic, better to be patient.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
August 21, 2018, 04:38:35 AM
Yeah never give up on your dreams. But in crypto world dont dream to become rich because you will end up in greediness and craziness(invest what you can afford to lose). Your dream must be realistic and the plan is important on how to reach your goal.
You Right,Your reply is full of optimism and Intellectual waves.our hard work must be based on realistic plan and proper planning,Analyze your work progress time to time and work hard constantly.
Activity: 19
August 21, 2018, 04:32:38 AM
A very good picture. This picture is like a silent support. I am sure this picture can give more optimism to investors who are feeling down right now. Don't despair because our dreams are close.
Helper
August 21, 2018, 04:30:24 AM
The dream is good, but when every day it is slightly destroyed, then you begin to doubt that everything is so well on this hard way. Of course, this is all temporary and must be endured, but not everyone has enough optimism.
A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.stay optimistic.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 03:23:04 AM
Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

https://i.imgur.com/B1poZVz.jpg

Reaching our goals in life is not easy to achieve but it is not reason to refuse to reach your goal there are many struggles in your way but don't hesitate to pass through on it because it will make you strong. Success in life comes when you simply refuse to give up, with the goals so strong that the
 obstacles,failure and loss only act as motivation. There are no shortcuts work hard,be patient,consistent and never give up. That't the key to success.
Helper
August 21, 2018, 03:16:56 AM
It is true that never give up but what if you are on the wrong road itself. I am a decent tennis player because of years of practice and even though I love that sport, I am not cut out to be a pro tennis player. The important thing is also recognizing your limitation. If you consistently are making wrong investing decision then the problem may not be related to tough road. Unlike the picture you might be digging yourself deeper in the hole that you may not be able to get out. 
this is the reality of life, path chosen by us is right or wrong it depends on our nature & mental ability.but picture motivate us to hard work and never discouraged in life weather you are crypto trader or framer, player.
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
August 21, 2018, 03:13:09 AM
If giving up means you will never reach your dreams, isn't this really a pity?
So dreams must be achieved to get happiness. For one thing, this must indeed work and continue to pursue dreams for success, by having a dream it will have a bright future, let alone that dream come true.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 03:02:17 AM
It is true that never give up but what if you are on the wrong road itself. I am a decent tennis player because of years of practice and even though I love that sport, I am not cut out to be a pro tennis player. The important thing is also recognizing your limitation. If you consistently are making wrong investing decision then the problem may not be related to tough road. Unlike the picture you might be digging yourself deeper in the hole that you may not be able to get out. 
Activity: 52
August 21, 2018, 02:43:02 AM
In us always dream whether large or small it suits us. But to achieve that dream, you have to work hard and reach the end of the road. Sometimes you will pass through the darkness but at the end of the road there will be light welcoming you
Activity: 420
August 21, 2018, 02:39:28 AM
This is not a dream , but a real reality.A falling market is also a market and you can earn from a fall ?Many people want fast money, so the reality will throw them out of the game.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 21, 2018, 02:34:53 AM
Yeah never give up on your dreams. But in crypto world dont dream to become rich because you will end up in greediness and craziness(invest what you can afford to lose). Your dream must be realistic and the plan is important on how to reach your goal.
Activity: 103
August 21, 2018, 02:17:55 AM
Yes, I think that you are right. The road to success is often very difficult. If you want a good return, the premise is that you have to work harder, and the dream is very important for people. People If there is no dream, what is the difference with pigs?
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
August 21, 2018, 02:16:24 AM
My dream was to become police officer, but now I'm a bookkeeper. Turned out that I wanted to live in a more luxurious life then a decent cop with night shifts and donuts, but in the end it turned out that I'm a regular bookkeeper lol.
Activity: 92
August 21, 2018, 02:12:41 AM
If you are a salted fish, you don't need to struggle, and your life will not change. I hope that you can be a dreamer, stick to your dreams, and you will make your dreams come true.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
August 21, 2018, 02:12:16 AM
funny picture but the reality is nothing like that picture. having a "dream" alone is not going to get you anywhere. in this scenario people who have "dreams" and are in altcoin market are usually digging a whole towards an illusion. there is no "diamonds" at the end of that tunnel they are digging, what lies there is just an illusionary diamond they made up in their head. when they dig that tunnel deep enough they reach a ledge where they fall off into the abyss losing a lot of money and going bankrupt as that "tunnel" is destroyed on their heads as the wise investors dump their coins on their heads.
Activity: 84
August 21, 2018, 02:11:46 AM
Thank you for sharing the picture, dont give up!
Pages:
Jump to: