Pages:
Author

Topic: Never invest no product ICOs - page 2. (Read 6774 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 106
September 23, 2018, 04:35:47 AM
Most projects have raised unimaginable amounts of money on ICO, they provide themselves for the rest of their lives, why should they continue the development of the project and there is no point in finalizing own product and spending money on it. Last year, one of these projects collected a hard cap of $ 50 million, but in a year they can't complete their site - a trading platform, he remained at the MVP level.
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
September 23, 2018, 03:44:08 AM
I do not understand how you can invest in ICO if you do not understand this. This is a lottery in which you can choose the probability of winning. For this reason it is worth investing. You can make a huge profit. The main thing is to make the right choice
Activity: 294
September 22, 2018, 01:39:06 PM
If you do not understand in what project is best to invest then you better not do it. It seems to me that ICO can benefit only when it is chosen correctly. In other cases, you better not even try to try your luck
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 05:29:13 AM
That is a very good one, because I have been observed and also experience on how it takes time to be listed on exchange, after ICO, sales, therefore ICO has been a product to invest on long time investment.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
September 20, 2018, 06:36:12 PM
Why did you decide so? Just need to be able to select projects and see a promising project or not. A lot of projects lately will bring huge money to their investors.
Activity: 378
September 20, 2018, 06:25:27 PM
Now it is very difficult to guess which project will be successful, and which one will die. But I always choose projects that have a good and interesting product.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 06:23:32 PM
I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.

That's true most of the ICOs with working product tends to succeed but the ones that doesn't have any viable do fail woefully. Therefore its good to invest in a coin with working product so as to get profit.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 06:18:28 PM
I want to invest and after taking lot of advice from different peoples from forum, mostly advising not to invest right now in ICO or very, very careful before investing in ICO.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 04:22:42 PM
 You always have to be very careful when investing in ICO and before investing in ICO I advise you to study the company and developers.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 12:17:07 PM
I agree with you, in our time there are a lot of fraudulent ico, do not invest in dubious ico projects, even ico with the product can be a complete fraud if the product is frankly bad or even not in the plans to create it. Many of these ico promise, but few people bring the product to the end, some do not even begin.
Activity: 299
September 20, 2018, 12:08:37 PM
Previously, no one was looking at whether there was a product or not, everyone invested. Investors did not see how much money is needed to implement the crypto project. This all led to the growth of a large number of scammers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
September 20, 2018, 12:04:13 PM
I think most of ICO's without products is a scam. There are some companies without a product but they have a good idea and a strong team.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 20, 2018, 11:45:39 AM
I agree with you. We need to invest companies which already have some prototype or working product with that way they can increase their liquidty for technological developments also investors will not rekt because the company is already working for something real.. not too many icos dont have anything. only they are collecting moneys..
Activity: 339
September 20, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

Of course this is a high-risk business - to invest in a project without a product. On the other hand, it is possible to give life to interesting start-ups. Not all people get the profit in the first place. And the project with a ready product can become bankrupt.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 11:37:12 AM
What is the point of giving the project money if it is not known what they are capable of and for what in general work. I believe that before investing in a project, you need to make sure that the project has white paper, a good team and a ready product.
Activity: 144
September 20, 2018, 11:35:21 AM
unfortunately, many ICOs products are not in line with expectations. and that makes many investors frustrated. I think the market situation and readiness of the dev is one of the factors of a successful or failed ICO. stay safe with your money.
I find it easier for me to purchase whatever coin that I want to invest in and get decent results from it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
September 20, 2018, 11:33:53 AM
unfortunately, many ICOs products are not in line with expectations. and that makes many investors frustrated. I think the market situation and readiness of the dev is one of the factors of a successful or failed ICO. stay safe with your money.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 11:14:47 AM
the main point is not product, main point is the idea itself. Maybe there might be non product ICO but the idea might work, so we should assess whether project has future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
September 20, 2018, 11:11:35 AM
Hay several important things to look at, when judging how good an ICO is. To have a product, an Alpha at least is among the most relevant IMO.
Activity: 304
September 19, 2018, 02:56:41 AM
I was wondering, why a lot of projects don't have such an important thing for a successful ICO as a product.

When a company has a product it means they have it to develop. In such case, a company shows why they need ICO and how the company will be growing. What is more, there is more trust because a company has experience in a field they are working.

For example, KickCity company that exists two years. KickCity an event platform that generates revenue and has a Helsinki government grant. KickCity needs ICO to make business bigger and to become a decentralized platform where every user is rewarded for ticket promotion.

On the other hand, no product ICOs can prove their success just in theory. There is no proof base that product will be developed and will be working right.

In such unstable industry as ICO everything has to be under control. The product is one of the things that shows the campaign is not a scam. That is why I believe it is better to invest in ready-made products ICOs.

I agree with you, never invest in no product ICO's, there is a possibility that it will be a scam, or it will not be a successful ICO, or maybe a successful ICO but not so successful, Get my point? Start investing in a good ICO that have a product and a platform.
Pages:
Jump to: