Pages:
Author

Topic: Never invest no product ICOs - page 3. (Read 6774 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 19, 2018, 02:05:40 AM
We've all seen what happens after the ICO with projects that do not really have the right application.
Whether they have a working product or not is no longer important.
I personally stopped believing in advertising and looking for such start-ups that can bring innovation to everyday life or to the progress of humanity.
Let the chance be given to those who care about the human race.
It seems one has found already.
only because some projects do not deliver, it doesn't mean they don't bring any progress. You need to be patient with a projects that are genuine and see if they can manage at the end or not. Do not judge them after few months.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
September 19, 2018, 02:03:44 AM
True, investing in the no product icos is a wrong move. It just goes without saying, there is no way that you can be investing in no product icos and expect that the coin is going to do well, it just does not make sense. Make sure that you are investing in a project with a lot of potential and something to offer.
XG
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 09:25:49 PM
not all ICO without product is scam, maybe initially they dont have it. thats why the company using ICO ways to collect funds to make their product. Learn about their whitepaper and roadmap. in roadmap they explain about when the product release, when ready to use and etc.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 10:17:50 AM
I do not agree with the author, many projects in the future are deceitful, but there are interesting projects that give rise to trust, for example Kamagames
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 08:34:33 AM
Investing in ICOs needs thorough research and due dilligence. That point of 'working product' is one that I can echo. Don't invest in ICOs that just make promises without anything to show for it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 10:49:36 AM
There is nothing to be more important then a product for new projects. Coin can have a value for a while based only on community believe and without a product. But eventually, there should be real value of the project. It should solve real problems and business needs. No matter how well the project was advertised and how cool the team is, only the existence of product ensures that project has a future.
Projects which don't have a product will die and it will be rather sooner than later. Actually, we can observe it right now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 15, 2018, 10:47:34 AM
I'm absolutely agree with you. Product is the most important thing in ICO. Only ico's with great idea have chances for the future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 10:44:44 AM
First of all you invest in the project,idea.The devs need your money to create the product. This is the main reason doing Icos- collecting money to cover all expences to launch the product.Sure thing,there are lots of scammy icos nowdays,just be carefull with your choice
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 10:44:19 AM
Most ICOs are like scam projects aimed on collecting money and creation a clouds of pink mist for users so wouldnt understand in what really they put their money. It is necessary to be aware with ICO.

Unfortunately this information is correct. Many investors do not want to investigate the ICO on their own until they are deceived by scammers.
That is why ETH has such a problem. Investors are retreating through the enemies of cheaters. This will not change, ETH will decline.
Activity: 448
September 15, 2018, 10:41:53 AM
Well most people invest in the project potential and in crypto more than 95% of the ico only has whitepaper. I agree with you that people shouldn't invest into project with no demo because most of the project in ico can't deliver their promise even after a year. I saw a lot of people keep delaying the release of their platform and most of the project are the one that collect a lot of money last year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
September 15, 2018, 10:38:48 AM
Totally agree with you. Without product no company continue its business or lead it’s life ahead. Every company needs it for exist, overcome, growth and make the company sustainable. But we need to be aware about scam project who are also want ico project for only recover their lose or only for scam. There are lots of company shows their activity as so interesting that a new comer can attractive very easy. So better to invest a some old but trusted ico projects.
Activity: 22
September 15, 2018, 10:36:25 AM
We've all seen what happens after the ICO with projects that do not really have the right application.
Whether they have a working product or not is no longer important.
I personally stopped believing in advertising and looking for such start-ups that can bring innovation to everyday life or to the progress of humanity.
Let the chance be given to those who care about the human race.
It seems one has found already.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
September 15, 2018, 10:21:44 AM
I agree too. What to expect in ICO's without a project being develop. We need to keep extra careful for this kind of ICO's because it is a sign of a scam and unrealistic ICO's. They just wanted us to be a victim or lost our investment.
Activity: 126
September 15, 2018, 09:37:43 AM
Good point you have there. An ICO project that already has a working or existing product or use case can be less risky and raise confidence amongst investors because they already have an idea of what their money is being used to develop. Though investing in ICOs with no working product yet can be highly risky, some of them really need the funds to start developing the proposed products.
Activity: 83
September 15, 2018, 09:12:16 AM
It is too risky to involve in any ico without a good working project. Nothing will bring in good investors,  also nothing will make investors keep their investment for a long term
Activity: 196
September 15, 2018, 09:04:12 AM
There is a very good chance that the company will be a scam if the company does not have a product.  Therefore, yes, it is better not to take risks.
Activity: 196
September 14, 2018, 12:19:49 PM
I also try to invest in a product in which there is at least a beta version, but already working. It's easy to get into the moshenok and there's nothing left to do. See the ratings they help choose the best ico. and reduce their risks to a minimum.
Activity: 674
September 14, 2018, 11:51:53 AM
This is true never invest in ICO without a product because this is a sign that the ICO is a scam to be aware of all investors.
Activity: 26
September 14, 2018, 08:49:12 AM
I think this is a safety issue for the investment. Because of the product's products, the reliability will be higher, but it does not reflect the feasibility and quality of the project. There are many ICO projects that are not yet empty but still successful as EOS,....
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 08:44:08 AM
An ICO that does not have a product is likely to fail. If the ICO has a product, it means the token will always be in use and the project will always be functional. Hence the project will always be in use and it will not fail.
Pages:
Jump to: