Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 24. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 03:09:28 PM
Each participant must have telegram account + Twitter or Facebook or Medium or Reddit account, registered before 10th of Feb.

Social Media accounts it is good feed for review of registrations.

That is also the reason why there will be 3 rounds of "vetting" prior to the final confirmation of stakeholders.
or if in need can add kyc verification because it seems for now only that can prevent multi account

It really doesn't. KYC is as useless as verifying through telegram. You get real idenities sure, but what a mess. You also get easily faked ID's/stolen, which is the most damaging thing to crypto.

KYC verification are more destructive for the entire crypto climate than anything else ever conceived in crypto, it's very dangerous to share IDs with anyone. The only ones who should ever release their ID's are the ones who are making the ICO's or requiring users. Would these guy ever share their ID's with you? No, then you shoulden't either.

Quote from: tk808
Avoid, new precedent trying to be set, the more people the give in, then you'll have to give you info out for every single airdropped/bounty out there.
It's very dangerous for you to trust these non-reputable individuals with your information and for the future of cryptos as a whole, yet no one is discussing this.

You can blame Polymath for this, they don't want to work harder filter to filter puppets, so instead they want your ID.

There is probably nothing we can do to stop this, because the vast majority of people trying to do airdrops are very likely to hand over their info without a second thought. This has major repercussions, some of the worst repercussions we will see ever in crypto.

The best thing you can do if you're reading this, is to not give in to these new information whores, who are more than likely to flip your IDs on the darkweb for a profit.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28133798

Hah!! Finally!! I thought I was the only one to think that KYC requests for airdrops are nothing more than scams trying to steal your identity! I mean - I know there are certain exchanges that require this information for higher level withdrawals - and ICO's that are potentially dealing with large scale $$ but seriously why on earth in the age of repetitive scamming and airdrops being prolific with it - does someone purposely send your real ID to an unregulated crypto entity noone has ever heard of - just because they will "supposedly" give you some free tokens.
KYC is part of AML - and an airdrop shouldn't have any money transactions so why do they need this information if no money is changing hands?

So yes - I agree with everyone who thinks KYC for an airdrop is just outright rubbish. SMH at anyone who thinks a few random crypto tokens are worth your real ID dets. SMH...

I think that my "real" ID is kind of governmental rubbish anyway (this has little to do with my natural identity) and I am sweetly satisfied to earn something with this junk   but of course I want to avoid  troubles and because of this I am cautious. Maybe some day we have cryptografic identity which is separate from governmental databases.
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
February 26, 2018, 12:38:09 PM
I don't use Discord so much, is it ok if I follow this thread as a mainly source of informations?

Yes, all info that all must know - on forum, but on discord easy to told about smf, it like chat  Wink

Can I join in?XEV I really want to get it. Who can help me get it?

You can, but need merited by SR.member or higher and remember  Nevra - community coin, so you must write smf. good, not only "interesting project, give me coins"  Cheesy
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 12:26:55 PM
It's a very interesting project, and I'm very interested in it.The wallet needs to be nice
It's good
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 12:20:34 PM
My thoughts on XEV:
First of all, the author doesn't have a very clear description of the XEV effect, and only tells the community when and how to get XEV.
However, it is simply a matter of telling the community about the number and distribution of XEV applications.
In addition, I suggest that XEV authorities can adopt CPU/GPU mining reward?
I don't know by submitting ideas and opinions of how much people can get XEV but it is clear that most of the translation of reward amount, so some people have to get XEV through informal means
Last hope team see my Suggestions and comments, please do not question my account is new problem, because most of the time is I see posts, unless really interested in COINS will reply.
                                                                                                    Wish: XEV is getting better and better.
Activity: 53
February 26, 2018, 11:58:17 AM
Can I join in?XEV I really want to get it. Who can help me get it?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
February 26, 2018, 11:44:53 AM
I don't use Discord so much, is it ok if I follow this thread as a mainly source of informations?
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 11:29:39 AM
Yes,  NEVRA team is promoting Trust by not asking KYC. So you guys should also promote Equality by not trying to sign up multiple accounts.  I know the team has their way to track it but we should respect the rules and give chance to other real people. Everyone has their Freedom to do what they want but if we all want to succeed the project,  the first thing that we must practice is following and respecting the rules.
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn
February 26, 2018, 09:11:23 AM
Each participant must have telegram account + Twitter or Facebook or Medium or Reddit account, registered before 10th of Feb.

Social Media accounts it is good feed for review of registrations.

That is also the reason why there will be 3 rounds of "vetting" prior to the final confirmation of stakeholders.
or if in need can add kyc verification because it seems for now only that can prevent multi account

It really doesn't. KYC is as useless as verifying through telegram. You get real idenities sure, but what a mess. You also get easily faked ID's/stolen, which is the most damaging thing to crypto.

KYC verification are more destructive for the entire crypto climate than anything else ever conceived in crypto, it's very dangerous to share IDs with anyone. The only ones who should ever release their ID's are the ones who are making the ICO's or requiring users. Would these guy ever share their ID's with you? No, then you shoulden't either.

Quote from: tk808
Avoid, new precedent trying to be set, the more people the give in, then you'll have to give you info out for every single airdropped/bounty out there.
It's very dangerous for you to trust these non-reputable individuals with your information and for the future of cryptos as a whole, yet no one is discussing this.

You can blame Polymath for this, they don't want to work harder filter to filter puppets, so instead they want your ID.

There is probably nothing we can do to stop this, because the vast majority of people trying to do airdrops are very likely to hand over their info without a second thought. This has major repercussions, some of the worst repercussions we will see ever in crypto.

The best thing you can do if you're reading this, is to not give in to these new information whores, who are more than likely to flip your IDs on the darkweb for a profit.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28133798

Hah!! Finally!! I thought I was the only one to think that KYC requests for airdrops are nothing more than scams trying to steal your identity! I mean - I know there are certain exchanges that require this information for higher level withdrawals - and ICO's that are potentially dealing with large scale $$ but seriously why on earth in the age of repetitive scamming and airdrops being prolific with it - does someone purposely send your real ID to an unregulated crypto entity noone has ever heard of - just because they will "supposedly" give you some free tokens.
KYC is part of AML - and an airdrop shouldn't have any money transactions so why do they need this information if no money is changing hands?

So yes - I agree with everyone who thinks KYC for an airdrop is just outright rubbish. SMH at anyone who thinks a few random crypto tokens are worth your real ID dets. SMH...

Activity: 8
February 26, 2018, 08:31:35 AM
I am open to do Hindi Translation
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 08:26:18 AM
Nevra distribution method is very good
In this case I think the community will grow healthily
I am Japanese, but in Japan, coins with strong community such as MONA and ZNY are appreciated.
As long as equitable distribution is done, unreasonable dumps and pumps will never happen and it will be stable and reliable

I am very honest with the development team who does not do ICO from the beginning. There is too much fraudulent things that ICO now is talking about only dreams and collecting only money from the start without anything to be lazy.

I am very looking forward to the mainnet!
Activity: 84
February 26, 2018, 07:50:35 AM
XEV airdrop - how to get?
Activity: 392
February 26, 2018, 07:43:38 AM
I honestly do not quite understand what exactly is at stake in this project. Basic information, which is given in the header of the theme tells us about some utopian postulates of equality, freedom and trust. And from the description I did not understand how the developers are going to achieve this. The existing blockchain systems already have mechanisms that allow regulating the activities of the network on an equal footing for all participants. There are systems of remuneration for members of the chains. What is the novelty and innovative approach of this project? What lies behind the words Equality, Freedom and Trust?
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
February 26, 2018, 05:43:46 AM
- For the first time I saw a distributed project with an ideal of equality, very new, although I'm not sure the dev team will really make it equal.
- The site is beautiful, but without security, if it updates many more important things there then security is needed.
- No news about progress on blockchain? Github is empty.
- I will temporarily follow Twitter and Discord, the future maybe I will help something when the project launch.
About the website, i think that you reffer to SSL, well the website is static so we don't need SSL because we don't process data. If you refer to the security of the server, the website is hosted on Google Cloud service so there is no problem with security from my point of view ( yes we use some external files but those files are from validate providers )
So in those terms until the mainnet is launched the website will remain static.
Yes I know it.
But there are many people in the crypto world quite strange.
They need to feel safe surfing the web (although they may not have to provide any personal information on the site).
I have some friends like that, they are quite upset when watching a site without SLL.
And I think that's pretty funny, but maybe that's not the case. I just randomly mention this when thinking of those people, nothing.  Smiley
Activity: 28
February 26, 2018, 05:30:10 AM
- For the first time I saw a distributed project with an ideal of equality, very new, although I'm not sure the dev team will really make it equal.
- The site is beautiful, but without security, if it updates many more important things there then security is needed.
- I will temporarily follow Twitter and Discord, the future maybe I will help something when the project launch.
About the website, i think that you reffer to SSL, well the website is static so we don't need SSL because we don't process data. If you refer to the security of the server, the website is hosted on Google Cloud service so there is no problem with security from my point of view ( yes we use some external files but those files are from validate providers )
So in those terms until the mainnet is launched the website will remain static.
Activity: 308
February 26, 2018, 05:25:08 AM
I'm newbie to the cryptoworld. And so, reading the rules of distribution, at first I was surprised at such difficult requirements. But at the same time I thought about it. All the previous distributions in which I tried to participate were very simple. And therefore, at the moment they are worthless. Here I see quite another, the creator is not aimed to get a momentary profit. He wants to create more than just another new crypto currency. He wants to create a community of thinking people interested in the future. Listen to it, and promote everything together. I want to be part of this community. I wish good luck to all of us.
Activity: 50
February 26, 2018, 05:18:10 AM
Equality, freedom and trust are all necessary elements in my belief in the long-term development of the community. And in line with the concept of Satoshi. I participated in many projects from 2013 and realized that only projects that are equal, free and trust can have a larger community and develop for a long time. I participated in the NEM project in 2014, and now I believe Xev is building a truly equitable community of trust and freedom. I am honored to be able to witness the Nevra main network coming online. Since 2015, I have built nemchina.com website and Chinese translation to promote the project in China. Has a wealth of experience in the Chinese community. Although am just a Jr member,But I hope the team can give me the opportunity to participate in community construction and promote xev's development.
Wish the great success of XEV project! Smiley

Detailed:
1. Establish QQ group 【Done】(QQ group ID:361049202)
2. Manual translation of white papers
3. Establish Nevra Chinese news website
4. Set up China to promote the team
5. Provide Mainnet online software translation
6. ANN Translation and Publication   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30176103  by Moore
7.Long-term translation of Nevra (XEV) articles and publishing on Chinese news websites
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
February 26, 2018, 04:18:46 AM
Activity: 11
February 26, 2018, 03:59:44 AM
It's a very interesting project, and I'm very interested in it.The wallet needs to be nice
best wish to XEV fly to the moon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 03:37:36 AM
...skip...
In accordance with new-account merit restrictions, all users are subjected to 3-rounds of puppet and fake account filtering. The first round will be filtered by the Nevra team, the second by the community, and a 3rd round of a re-review by the Nevra team.
If any users are found to be faked, or been mistakenly filtered, they will have a chance to object to their account being filtered. More details will be explained later.
...skip...

These terms of participation in the airdrop I really like. Rarely are such limitations. But I think that this rule will benefit the project!
I want to participate in the project!
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
February 26, 2018, 03:31:27 AM
I think that this prj has the same quality in the thread that I see only in semux in the last period.Many people here has semux signature by the way. I think XEV will be my next signature if there will be some kind of bounty...
Pages:
Jump to: