Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 27. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 01:22:25 AM
Count me in please!

I am good at English and Chinese, with ten years of experience in software development. So the translation of technical papers is easy for me.

I am very interesting this project. Please give me a chance to become a Stakeholder, thank you!
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
February 25, 2018, 01:10:47 AM
I've had increasing interest in airdropped coins as of late, and not because it means "free stuff."

Rather, it proves two things:

1) The foresight to see that a lot of coins doing ICO's are going to be wiped out in the next couple of years when the space starts to see regulation.

2) An obvious commitment by the devs toward a project they believe in. The risk for a scam or bailing on a project for a quick buck is significantly lessened.

Finally, I do believe it fosters a better developed community.

I don't believe I am above newbie status or however it works and would likely require being merited, but would love the chance to participate in this project if given the chance. Either way, good luck on this one.
Activity: 124
February 24, 2018, 11:54:08 PM
Equality, freedom and trust, which were the bulk of the currency that shocked me and advocated freedom and trust when I first saw nevra (xev), but for the first time saw the concept of equality. Especially nevra which made the point of view
The nevra's egalitarian distribution is based on three qualities of equality, freedom and trust. Drop coins in the current ... an egalitarian approach to community and distribution in order to achieve the highest level of trust and practical user adoption. ' This is a rare great idea.
Equality is the hardest and hardest thing to get.
In order to promote fair and usable systems, there is a need for equality in encryption. The current financial system is dominated by some big players who abuse and manipulate those who rely on them. In encryption, we have the opportunity to develop a system that does not utilize the systems that most need it, and can evolve into a system that truly changes the world.

Freedom is important because it will lead to evolution. Once the public is aware of the possibility of encryption, they will have more and more access to it. If they have the freedom and freedom to use encryption in all walks of life, then the system Will grow stronger and make the world a better place.

Trust is the most important factor, crypto coins need this and prove it to be an honest and trustworthy system people can trust. It will get more used, but in order to be completely successful, the real coin of the same kind will be promoted in order to move the cryptosystem as a whole forward. Believe nevra successful

Because it fits my own values and I think it has the potential to help encrypt the world to its goals. I support its assessment system to verify the relevant personnel. I hope I will not be excluded, thanks to such a good team met nevra
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 11:45:29 PM
Up to this point, my account to be uploaded to bitcointalks was for informational purposes only. this project is really worthy of attention. Honesty is what the blockage offers us. The market is not healthy. The principles that blockchain technology offers us are contrary to the current sytation. I want to be part of something meaningful, not instant profit. Unfortunately I'm not a developer, I'm not committed to English. But I am willing to learn to help me accomplish the change in the world. None of us does not know how it is right, nobody knows what will happen in the future, but together we can more than a single one of us. I want to offer assistance in the development of the project. This is how I see the future with the blockchain. Every human being has the right to invest his energy in what he believes. Positive feedback from the world is directly proportional to the utility that we give. In my environment there are a lot of talented people who are not familiar with the blockchain, I want everyone to have the opportunity to benefit from technology. I want to be part of a quality project that has healthy roots. I apologize for the mistakes, English is not my native language.

A brand new account with just 1 activity. Why don't you just use your main account and don't try getting more than 1 stake, brother? Let's take a look at the purpose of the project. We are actually talking about equality.
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
February 24, 2018, 11:38:12 PM
I join your discord channel and follow Nevra on tweet. Not sure if I qualify for the airdrop.
If you need any translation into Chinese, please pm me

Someone has done this job
Activity: 124
February 24, 2018, 11:05:46 PM
Equality, freedom and trust, which were the bulk of the currency that shocked me and advocated freedom and trust when I first saw nevra (xev), but for the first time saw the concept of equality. Especially nevra which made the point of view
The nevra's egalitarian distribution is based on three qualities of equality, freedom and trust. Drop coins in the current ... an egalitarian approach to community and distribution in order to achieve the highest level of trust and practical user adoption. ' This is a rare great idea.
Equality is the hardest and hardest thing to get.
In order to promote fair and usable systems, there is a need for equality in encryption. The current financial system is dominated by some big players who abuse and manipulate those who rely on them. In encryption, we have the opportunity to develop a system that does not utilize the systems that most need it, and can evolve into a system that truly changes the world.

Freedom is important because it will lead to evolution. Once the public is aware of the possibility of encryption, they will have more and more access to it. If they have the freedom and freedom to use encryption in all walks of life, then the system Will grow stronger and make the world a better place.

Trust is the most important factor, crypto coins need this and prove it to be an honest and trustworthy system people can trust. It will get more used, but in order to be completely successful, the real coin of the same kind will be promoted in order to move the cryptosystem as a whole forward. Believe nevra successful

Because it fits my own values and I think it has the potential to help encrypt the world to its goals. I support its assessment system to verify the relevant personnel. I hope I will not be excluded, thanks to such a good team met nevra
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
February 24, 2018, 08:42:34 PM
I join your discord channel and follow Nevra on tweet. Not sure if I qualify for the airdrop.
If you need any translation into Chinese, please pm me
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 02:13:41 PM
Up to this point, my account to be uploaded to bitcointalks was for informational purposes only. this project is really worthy of attention. Honesty is what the blockage offers us. The market is not healthy. The principles that blockchain technology offers us are contrary to the current sytation. I want to be part of something meaningful, not instant profit. Unfortunately I'm not a developer, I'm not committed to English. But I am willing to learn to help me accomplish the change in the world. None of us does not know how it is right, nobody knows what will happen in the future, but together we can more than a single one of us. I want to offer assistance in the development of the project. This is how I see the future with the blockchain. Every human being has the right to invest his energy in what he believes. Positive feedback from the world is directly proportional to the utility that we give. In my environment there are a lot of talented people who are not familiar with the blockchain, I want everyone to have the opportunity to benefit from technology. I want to be part of a quality project that has healthy roots. I apologize for the mistakes, English is not my native language.
Activity: 229
Merit: 105
February 24, 2018, 01:35:25 PM
I am looking forward to hearing more detail about your project! I wanna join to the airdrop Smiley
Good luck to you

Do you need a Chinese translation?
In China, there are a lot of encrypted money lovers.
Interesting. I like your values. Looking forward to take part of the airdrop if I pass the evaluation.  Grin

If you want to be a part of the airdrop please state more than just saying you like the idea and you want free coins.

In other words, do something to merit the airdrop rather than coming with your hand out asking for coins.
Of course, I can provide a Chinese translation if I need it, and I'm willing to pay for this project, not just active in this thread.
Activity: 52
Merit: 14
February 24, 2018, 01:31:17 PM
I am looking forward to hearing more detail about your project! I wanna join to the airdrop Smiley
Good luck to you

Interesting. I like your values. Looking forward to take part of the airdrop if I pass the evaluation.  Grin

If you want to be a part of the airdrop please state more than just saying you like the idea and you want free coins.

In other words, do something to merit the airdrop rather than coming with your hand out asking for coins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 01:23:01 PM
Good luck to you
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 01:20:49 PM
I noticed that I was on the Google form with orange. What did it represent?Have I become a stakeholder?
Activity: 229
Merit: 105
February 24, 2018, 01:05:48 PM
Interesting. I like your values. Looking forward to take part of the airdrop if I pass the evaluation.  Grin
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 12:41:33 PM
Project seems very promising.I will follow this project and hoping that XEV will be successful in the near future. I can volunteer to promote this project in social medias so that we can help to attract more supporters if this project. I am looking forward for more announcements and developments of Nevra project.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 12:33:53 PM
The Nevra allocation plan is pretty good.
I’m looking forward to more details about this project.very exciting!
Hope join.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
February 24, 2018, 12:19:18 PM
My opinion:
Design, site, thread styling - ok, considering the fact there are just a few people in team - good.
Idea and slogan - very nice, of course, people have been trying to make these three words a reality for years.
Distribution and promotion without selling coins (ICO and so on) - we can XRB`s (NANO) success case. The main question - will the project and it`s founder be able to hold out long enough? (on its own resources and desire). Only time will answer this question.
The ideologist of the project - founer`s account: 4+ years and at first sight tk808 looks like keen man who obviously at this stage does it not for the sake of quick and easy money. History shows us that such people have a better chance of success in this industry. About anonymity - raiblocks`s founder info as well as the whole team was absent on the website almost 3 years, so there are no barriers.
I will watch on this thread closely in the coming weeks (in response to suggestions, changes, etc). And then decide about making my own advice.
P.S. Technical Blockchain Goals - one of the most important components, differences from NEM?
P.P.S. If we take an example of the most successful projects of recent months: Cardano (with the opposite distribution system), NANO - both have a detailed technical description with many formulas that many users may not understand. But the detailed technical description testifies to users and investors about detailed research of the project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
February 24, 2018, 11:25:27 AM
As I know a lot of amount of XEMs were airdropped to the community. Are you following that path?

The answer is actually in the OP.

100,000,000 (80%) of NEV will be distributed to the community.
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
February 24, 2018, 11:07:43 AM
As I know a lot of amount of XEMs were airdropped to the community. Are you following that path?
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 10:48:19 AM
I appreciate the dev and team for bringing in the concept of unique distribution model which involves active community involvement.I  would like to call  it as stakes distribution to stake holders/partners,rather than 'airdrop' to bounty hunters.
The members who are genuinely interested and who pass through the vetting process will be awarded 'stakes' ,will add pride of ownership for those who receive the coins and are likely to hold and support the project for a long time

@Dev,can you please let me know how nevra is different from NEM and what drastic value addition the coin will have?
The emphasis looks more on distribution model and not much stress on the coin

Wish I would have been eligible and get involved in this unique project
Activity: 41
Merit: 3
February 24, 2018, 10:22:42 AM
Hello friends! Any important news?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30915544

and dev asks to feel free to comment on this post  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: