Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 26. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 01:14:00 PM
It's realy an interesting project.
I'm not fully newby in crypto, I have some experiance with crypto and want to expand it.
Also it's a good reason to get an account on the forum, before that I was just a reader)

really ?
You have created brand new account today to make this first post.May be ,the reason why Nevra is following this unique distribution model
If you want experience with cryptos,you can start with bitcoin discussion topics
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 11:50:27 AM
It's realy an interesting project.
I'm not fully newby in crypto, I have some experiance with crypto and want to expand it.
Also it's a good reason to get an account on the forum, before that I was just a reader)
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
February 25, 2018, 11:40:31 AM
cool project. all the best.
any senior can give me merit?

They can, but first you must do interesting post here about that project  Wink

Nevra - community coin, so spend some times and do smf. for us  Cool
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
February 25, 2018, 11:33:22 AM
I just stumble upon this project announcement today and for sure I missed some concrete discussions on discord. I’ve done some back reads here, dig some on whitepaper and just realized how good this project’s vision has in terms of your way of distribution. And saw how serious you are and your team to prosper a one transparent community-driven project, and yes it’s been a long time since NEM and I missed that.

I am very positive with your intentions here and I totally agree of you having a donation round or should allocate some at this early phase. I clearly saw that no matter how good a project is, sometimes its really hard to progress without funds. Smiley Looking at the list, 1000 stakes can be filled anytime soon, so goodluck and I’m looking forward to be a part of this for long term.

regards,
MB
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
February 25, 2018, 10:45:28 AM
Hi dev how to join article promotion?
Reserved
Activity: 163
February 25, 2018, 10:30:33 AM
reserverd.
I will be waiting for airdrop !
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 09:26:28 AM
I have read the whitepaper on your website, and I think this is a very good projet, my suggest is promoting this project in China. Because Blockchain technology is very hot in China recently, and many large Internet companies in China are developing blockchain products. In addition, there are many investors in China. And I can also offer some help like writing or translating some Chinese article about XEV. Expect to be able to participate in airdrops. Smiley
Activity: 2
February 25, 2018, 08:21:02 AM
Up to this point, my account to be uploaded to bitcointalks was for informational purposes only. this project is really worthy of attention. Honesty is what the blockage offers us. The market is not healthy. The principles that blockchain technology offers us are contrary to the current sytation. I want to be part of something meaningful, not instant profit. Unfortunately I'm not a developer, I'm not committed to English. But I am willing to learn to help me accomplish the change in the world. None of us does not know how it is right, nobody knows what will happen in the future, but together we can more than a single one of us. I want to offer assistance in the development of the project. This is how I see the future with the blockchain. Every human being has the right to invest his energy in what he believes. Positive feedback from the world is directly proportional to the utility that we give. In my environment there are a lot of talented people who are not familiar with the blockchain, I want everyone to have the opportunity to benefit from technology. I want to be part of a quality project that has healthy roots. I apologize for the mistakes, English is not my native language.

A brand new account with just 1 activity. Why don't you just use your main account and don't try getting more than 1 stake, brother? Let's take a look at the purpose of the project. We are actually talking about equality.

I do not quite understand what you mean. this is my primary account. up to this point, I just did not participate in discussions, just absorbed information. I like this project, so I decided to join it. what is the problem?
Activity: 101
February 25, 2018, 08:18:36 AM
There are so many kinds of digital coin now. Many people have no idea that it may be impossible to really know whether this coin has a future. So people really care about the coin team. At least, people feel responsible for the team and have a clear planning goal. I suggest that there can be a column that can connect the community and team to interact, let people know the action of the team, and the team can also listen to our suggestions at any time to improve. In the underestimation of the market, the team can also encourage people to be confident in the project.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
February 25, 2018, 08:09:43 AM
Hey, guys, I just see any distribution of XEV, why don't we talk about his technology.
Now just beginning, the main network is not on the line, is currently airdrop, please be patient and wait
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 07:17:47 AM
Why there is not any information about current airdrop? It seems a good project and I want to join.
Activity: 2
February 25, 2018, 07:12:34 AM
like community project count me in also. I can translate in 4 language  English Russian Turkish and Georgian. reserve for me Nevra
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 06:52:26 AM
Hey, guys, I just see any distribution of XEV, why don't we talk about his technology.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
February 25, 2018, 06:14:48 AM
Hi all, is there not a Telegram chat? Enjoy your sunday. Ah, please a question: what does it mean "flagged"? Is it a negative rate?

Edit: I admit that I have only now found the time to read the whitepaper entirely. It's beautiful. I fully agree with the spirit with which it was written, I particularly like the idea of leaving out social networks as useless and inflated.
I hope to be among the first 1000 members but, even if it were not so, I will be happy to see a solid and fair community grow around this project.
Activity: 71
February 25, 2018, 05:44:38 AM
cool project. all the best.
any senior can give me merit?
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
February 25, 2018, 05:33:51 AM
Hi guys,

Happy to announce I have finished the Spanish Ann translation:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3017011

Have a great Sunday!
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
February 25, 2018, 05:29:23 AM
Hi guys...always a pleasure to read this group in this ICO and Airdrop period....

Just an info dev...how many devs you think will have your group? Sure you won't be alone during the road...
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 04:49:08 AM
I believe this will be a great project. Now that ICO has been overflowing, I believe it will be the beginning of a fair distribution.
Like the once NEM, FAC, and other projects, I believe it's going to be more outstanding.It's more fair for everyone, because of the artificial intervention
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
February 25, 2018, 02:54:35 AM
Feels good to see a couple of my question answered during the Q/A session on discord. Thanks TK and I continuously hope for the best for Nevra.
Activity: 197
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 25, 2018, 02:45:57 AM
I keep an eye with this project, I just read and understand and I found it interesting. If I'm given a chance I can help to promote and spread the word about this project..
Pages:
Jump to: