Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 25. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
February 26, 2018, 03:21:05 AM
Hi T.k.

Thanks for the update, unfortunately I have not been able to come on discord yet. (I surprisingly do have an account to the app, so will pop in next time).

Looking forward to the unreleased technical details for the mainnet. Hope to chat to y'all on discord soon, at the next meet up. (My username is Synth on there)

Obviously, you are just another puppet account trying to get a slot...
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
February 26, 2018, 03:13:37 AM
I think that we should apply additional requirements to avoid huge number of  multiregistrations.
I propose the following requirement - Each participant must have telegram account + Twitter or Facebook or Medium or Reddit account, registered before 10th of Feb.

Social Media accounts it is good feed for review of registrations.

It's useless. People can buy all kinds of social media accounts.

The only criteria should be the contribution to this project. And it's quite difficult to measure.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 01:54:17 AM

...Edit: It's very easy to take people's money on BTT, but it's harder to actually deliver on words. I'm more concerned with delivering on what we are proposing with Nevra and getting the test-net, and eventual main-net up and running.

That's an honest strategy. There's been too many ICOs where the dev took the money and ran without developing anything. Not accepting donations without a working coin proves you are serious about the project.

Honest yeah, but foolish also a yes. People are drawn to big money, "money makes money." It's an up-hill battle in gaining traction and support, and that's an up-hill battle i'm willing to tackle head on. All this coin needs more visionaries who are willing to help push this coin to the next level.

In essence, nothing to worry about, Nevra will be accomplished and we will succeed.
XEV is sure to be successful at 2018, and the team's input makes me see the hope.There are so many ICO projects now that more projects will disappear.Only a more equitable distribution is the future of the encrypted currency.I'm looking forward to the success of XEV
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Activity: 476
Merit: 5
February 25, 2018, 11:04:43 PM
Friends, how to connect to the discord channel?

Thanks!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 09:31:45 PM
I think this will be a good news to everyone. Support Nevra and join success. I will support this project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 09:02:50 PM
It is true that almost all airdrops are not transparent in their distributions and early adopters benefits a great deal simply because they were fortunate enough. After reading this white paper and understanding that this project aims to solve these problems of past airdrop projects and provide for equality of distribution of the airdrop, trust in the developers and freedom without any authority to enter, I must say that this project is an exciting one to watch out for. From the white paper I can see that the technical blockchain goals are to be updated on the white paper, I look forward to it and hope it will be easy to understand.

Although am just a Jr member with no merit to join in and have a stake in this project, I hope it succeed so that other upcoming airdrop projects will use this and NEM as benchmark to their airdrop projects. Good luck
That's what I like about this project. I think all members should have equal chances in an airdrop, no matter their rank here. Because a higher rank here, doesn't mean that the member is going to be a true holder or would ever get involved in the coins future. New members could have great ideas and some coins take that opportunity away from them
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 05:23:53 PM
Hi T.k.

Thanks for the update, unfortunately I have not been able to come on discord yet. (I surprisingly do have an account to the app, so will pop in next time).

Looking forward to the unreleased technical details for the mainnet. Hope to chat to y'all on discord soon, at the next meet up. (My username is Synth on there)
Activity: 98
February 25, 2018, 05:13:48 PM
It is true that almost all airdrops are not transparent in their distributions and early adopters benefits a great deal simply because they were fortunate enough. After reading this white paper and understanding that this project aims to solve these problems of past airdrop projects and provide for equality of distribution of the airdrop, trust in the developers and freedom without any authority to enter, I must say that this project is an exciting one to watch out for. From the white paper I can see that the technical blockchain goals are to be updated on the white paper, I look forward to it and hope it will be easy to understand.

Although am just a Jr member with no merit to join in and have a stake in this project, I hope it succeed so that other upcoming airdrop projects will use this and NEM as benchmark to their airdrop projects. Good luck
Activity: 98
February 25, 2018, 05:09:19 PM
Hi Team,

I am interested to be a part of Nevra.

I can translate - Hindi. I am from India. My mother tongue is Hindi.

Please PM.

Regards,
Kamal
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 03:22:52 PM
HI, I am new to crypto. I am trying to learn and this sounds like an exciting opportunity. I really like the egalitarian ideas behind the distribution plan. I think the user filtering process is a good idea and I hope it works to confront the problem of bots.
Activity: 79
ETN = Freedom
February 25, 2018, 03:16:14 PM
Thanks TK,

I think I can speak on behalf of all of us when I say that we really appreciate how upfront and open to suggestions you've been since day 1.
From increasing the supply, to enrolling some of us to provide feedback, it's been amazing to see you drive Nevra, and if history repeats itself, I can only see success for this project.

Keep up the great work, and remember that you can count on us for spreading the word and helping out.
Loic

Week #2 Update:

It’s been a pretty mild week, we’ve accomplished several aspects for the initial push of Nevra onto the forums. To date, we have just about 300 Unique participants on our main ANN in under 2-weeks. These are not the conventional airdrop recipients, but individuals who have a greater understanding to how cryptos should be approached. Despite the appearance of being mild Airdrop, in terms of hype and social gathering, we are doing better than expected, in this current toxic environment on Bitcointalk.

What we’re working on currently:

•   Getting some new graphics to further enhance the appeal of Nevra
•   Actively recruiting developers discussing many aspects on Nevra’s mainnet technical outlines.
•   Promoting Nevra through other social media outlets, gathering more support and attention.
•   Talking to community members and taking feedback/criticisms’.

What we’ve done this week:

•   Updated information on Website/ANN
•   Q&A accomplished, quelled many questions/uneasiness
•   Outside BTT support: articles, other forums, sites and press releases will soon take hold
•   Outlined the basic technical frame for Nevra’s Mainnet (unreleased)
•   Gathering more outside support from more well-known individuals behind the scenes (will be detailed further)
•   Constructing the Nevra Filter-round paper, and how it will be conducted

Regarding Developers and Other individuals who want to be a part of Nevra.
I want to make it clear, that we are still seeking/actively looking for Developers who want to be a part of Nevra. Specifically experience with Java Blockchains, and JavaScript. If you're seriously want to be involve in a coin’s process, you will be heavily rewarded for your efforts. There's about 5% of the supply allocated to developers for Nevra, and may enter a donation round, in also which you be awarded with, only after we have a working test-net, will we seek any donations

Now's the time to become involved in this coin, because i assure everyone here, the only missing puzzle piece we need is some solid developers, and this coin will be launched with the most transparent, fair and have one of the most technically advanced infrastructure.
If you feel like you're qualified as a dev, or anything in general, just message me. I'm very responsive to everyone who wants to take this coin to the next levels.

Thank you,
T.k.

Activity: 3
February 25, 2018, 03:14:39 PM
It's realy an interesting project.
I'm not fully newby in crypto, I have some experiance with crypto and want to expand it.
Also it's a good reason to get an account on the forum, before that I was just a reader)

really ?
You have created brand new account today to make this first post.May be ,the reason why Nevra is following this unique distribution model
If you want experience with cryptos,you can start with bitcoin discussion topics

Thank you for your kind advice. My experience is more in practice than in discussions. I did mine in practice Zcash, Nevra has a different approach and for me it will be a new experience - to participate in the Nevra community and run the node for the network. If I wanted to get more experience of the discussions, I would undoubtedly start with that about bitkoin)
DCB
Activity: 14
February 25, 2018, 03:09:46 PM
Excited to be a part of this! Waiting for the next event to start...
Activity: 298
Merit: 253
February 25, 2018, 03:06:58 PM

...Edit: It's very easy to take people's money on BTT, but it's harder to actually deliver on words. I'm more concerned with delivering on what we are proposing with Nevra and getting the test-net, and eventual main-net up and running.

That's an honest strategy. There's been too many ICOs where the dev took the money and ran without developing anything. Not accepting donations without a working coin proves you are serious about the project.
Activity: 298
Merit: 253
February 25, 2018, 02:47:49 PM
Week #2 Update:

...There's about 5% of the supply allocated to developers for Nevra, and may enter a donation round, in also which you be awarded with, only after we have a working test-net, will we seek any donations

Which coins will be donated during the donation round? Nevra itself? Bitcoin, ether?

Could you provide more information about how the donation round works?

Nem incentivized its devs by giving them extra stakes from the distribution, and I think the 5% of Nevra for the devs is a good incentive. Nevertheless including a donation round will attract the highest quality devs.
Activity: 148
February 25, 2018, 02:41:08 PM
reserverd.
I will be waiting for airdrop !  Grin
DCB
Activity: 14
February 25, 2018, 02:40:10 PM
Awesome project.
Best of luck to all team members.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
February 25, 2018, 02:06:46 PM
Slightly off-topic, but just curious how does one earn merit in this thread?

edit: i have 1 merit! thanks for whoever did that
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
February 25, 2018, 01:46:44 PM
It's realy an interesting project.
I'm not fully newby in crypto, I have some experiance with crypto and want to expand it.
Also it's a good reason to get an account on the forum, before that I was just a reader)

really ?
You have created brand new account today to make this first post.May be ,the reason why Nevra is following this unique distribution model
If you want experience with cryptos,you can start with bitcoin discussion topics

During the Community filter round (2nd round) everyone will have a chance to critique all current stakeholders that are attempting to participate. For each account that is found beyond-doubt a puppet, that initial founder of said puppet, will be rewarded a bug-bounty type award.

Have no fear, we are going to work many many hours in making Nevra's distribution as legitimate as it can be.

Edit: I'll be posting a weekly update in few hours.
Pages:
Jump to: