Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 30. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
February 23, 2018, 07:41:20 AM
Nevra Q&A
(2/22/2018 6pm UTC – 7pm UTC)

[/b]

Solid answers . I like that you decide to increase the supply of XEV's . This will make the further distribution much easier .
For the part of the distribution unfortunately there is no specific way to make sure that no one will take more than 1 stake . All the projects that distributed their coins with airdrop had that issue . A fair airdrop is impossible if the participants are unfair .  
Keep up the good work .

Activity: 28
Merit: 3
February 23, 2018, 06:29:29 AM
How to participate in airdrop? Cheesy

Please refer to the FAQ in the first post of this thread.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 05:14:40 AM
How to participate in airdrop? Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
February 23, 2018, 04:46:45 AM
Great picks in Q&A, I think that in some way is also important to look at privacy specs of the coin. I strongly believe that this feature will be a game changer for the coins with something really new in this application field.

Hi pinball_wizard,

I bed to disagree, I think privacy coins will be the hardest hit by regulators once they come to the market and would not advise not going down this path because of this. And if this coin will have anything to do with businesses, which I don't know yet, it's again not an option.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
February 23, 2018, 04:37:55 AM
Great picks in Q&A, I think that in some way is also important to look at privacy specs of the coin. I strongly believe that this feature will be a game changer for the coins with something really new in this application field.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
February 23, 2018, 04:21:42 AM
I looked the airdrop! I started bitcointalk yesterday.I hope pass!!

Hi mikipics29,

Have you read the main page? Try to contribute constructive posts to the ongoing discussions for the next months in here and hope you get merited and keep contributing to be selected.

How do i become a Nevrastake holder?
The only requirement is to contribute to the thread, with a well-rounded post (constructive, criticism, wanting to contribute and etc). It should be noted that merely saying "interested," "reserved" or anything along those lines will not be considered. We don't need a paragraph, but just a well-written thought process of 3-4 sentences, so this thread is not being spammed by new accounts. That's the only requirement to actually be a part of this. There is no google forum, no signatures, nothing at all that will require you to market on behalf of this coin.

Regarding the 125 mil supply, I voted yes on discord because I think it will be an incentive for new users, it's still a low total supply, if you compare it to the one of NEM, it's actually very low. I am most interested about developments in technology and how Nevra can bring something innovative to the table, that will require a strong team and a good amount of time to develop and test so this is a long term commitment we are looking at here.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 04:20:50 AM
Luck to find Nevra, i think XEV will be a great coin.   
I am one of nem original stakeholder. you can refer to
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nem-4-billion-coins-equal-shares-for-all-registration-thread-part-2-440185
I feel very honor if i can be one of nevra stake holder too.
It seem that nevra has same gene as NEM,  base on community.
In my opinion we should allot more XEV to infrastructure support. 7% - 8,750,000 XEV is not engough. we need to pay xev on marketing, exchanges, pay xev to build nevra ecosystem, APP etc.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 03:51:28 AM
I looked the airdrop! I started bitcointalk yesterday.I hope pass!!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
February 23, 2018, 01:34:38 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 01:26:57 AM
This community is a really serious community, I browse through this ann every day, we are serious questions and discussions, there is no spam. Wink
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
February 23, 2018, 01:14:25 AM
I think to develop into a good project, at least should have the following conditions:

To develop a loyal and active community is the most important issue so far. Letting all people think this is a long-term investment project,

Get Distribution XEV object is active users is correct, the more active the proportion of users should get higher, according to the contribution of Distribution

DEV efforts are still essential, continuous technological innovation, hard work, will make more and more investors to join, need to do a long-term planning, and constant efforts Strength, looking forward to your Roadmap.

During the project development, no matter how much the XEV price, DEV should work hard to carry out development work,This is really very important

Trust me, obviously everyone has some sort of guess/estimation/prediction and etc for price, even myself. But, rest assured, Nevra's development and etc will not stop no matter what the price is.

My goal is to make Nevra a top 100 coin, and that will happen. The object is not price, but to proove a point and have the new BTT witness how airdrop distribution, and tech is done, without generating 100s of millions for an ERC token riding on hot air.

Once the mainnet is launched, going to take all my talent and really focus more on features and development with that, alongside marketing.

Well, I will always pay attention, DEV constant efforts will certainly accomplish a great project
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 10:54:11 PM
After going through the main post by admin, i have found that Nevra is really for the community, the points are crystal clear and it poised to be great in the future, lots of useless projects are being airdropped on daily basis just with the intention to earn few eth in donation, and after that never to seen again and the bounty/airdrop contributor ethereum address is loaded with useless erc20 tokens, i bet those who have 50 types of tokens from airdrops/bounty can find only 2-5% of the tokens have values, whereas the rest are useless. My point is every tom,dick or harry can write 20 lines in solidity and make a useless ERC20 token. I think Nevra is solid project with a nice websites and great plan for the future, I think i will be blessed to be a contributor for such a great idea. The future looks great with Nevra.
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
February 22, 2018, 10:02:04 PM
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 08:56:56 PM
I didn't participate in the discord discussion but I found some informative checking what it was posted there. I recommend the other members that are not yet in the discord channel to join it. you can find some interesting things there.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
ETN = Freedom
February 22, 2018, 08:34:44 PM
Thanks Tk808 for posting the questions and answers from today's chat so quickly. Like many of us, I was not able to attend (work meeting), however I got so much more clarity now that I've read your latest post.

Happy to continue help anyways I can. I read your comment about soliciting help from the community in the 2nd round of verification, you can count me in.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
February 22, 2018, 08:04:57 PM
I've just seen the arabic translation of the ANN provided by Mozdalifa17 and i'm feeling interrested to be true, the concept is so modern and interesting and i'll be happy to be a stake hodler Smiley
The Roadmap looks Really great and the ANN itself contains great informations about the project that made me impressed.
Good luck team!
Activity: 67
February 22, 2018, 06:35:49 PM
How to know who are in and not in, as Equality isn't the same for new BTC account - and my account is not so old
legendary
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
February 22, 2018, 06:00:35 PM
Nevra Q&A

Are you changing the total supply to reflect the values on the poll?

Tk808: Yeah, it's going to be changed to 125,000,000 total supply, I don't foresee us changing it again. Each stakeholder will have the same weight (.0008%) of the total supply I believe, instead of 1k XEV's, you'll be getting 100,000 XEV's

It's actually 0.08% or 0.0008 of total Wink

Which makes me wonder, is the translation bonus 0.0125% or 0.0125? Would be a huge difference Wink
legendary
Merit: 1491
I forgot more than you will ever know.
February 22, 2018, 05:57:34 PM
Thank you very much for this Q&A tk !

I will translate it ASAP in the french thread.
Long live Nevra Wink
Activity: 79
ETN = Freedom
February 22, 2018, 04:35:27 PM
I had my reserves about the 100x increase in supply, going into 125mil of tokens, but after reading the arguments today, it does make total sense!! Mathematically, and following the philosophical approach for Nevra's project, I could be happier, and I think the BitcoinTalk community will be excited about this update
Pages:
Jump to: