Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 35. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 09:11:13 AM
bitcointalk is a lot of airdrop beggars recently. I think the limitation to exclude them is very useful.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 09:06:55 AM
projects that use the latest innovations in the distribution of coins, this is a very interesting thing to be explored and developed. this project has a good idea to build the project concept. promotions made through airdrop are a very easy way to get a lot of participant and investors, the development of this project depends on the attitude of developers who are responsible for this project in the future
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 08:57:45 AM
Hi. I would also like to get in on this. Good luck on the project.
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
February 20, 2018, 08:54:11 AM
I think that we should apply additional requirements to avoid huge number of  multiregistrations.
I propose the following requirement - Each participant must have telegram account + Twitter or Facebook or Medium or Reddit account, registered before 10th of Feb.

Social Media accounts it is good feed for review of registrations.

Your idea is just excellent. However it is true that it is difficult to curb multi registration, but with these requirements and also adding a discord account, multiple registration should be impossible. Nice idea
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
February 20, 2018, 08:49:16 AM
Started a simple strawpoll to view your take on increasing Nevra's Supply to 125,000,000 (up from 1,250,000). Stakes weight will remained unchanged, just the total supply. Wanted to do this to update some inconsistent information on the ANN. Vote here: http://www.strawpoll.me/15106155/r

The vote will end in a few days, just taking a quick sample.

I wholeheartedly report to you that I have voted and it is with pleasure I tell you that I love the idea of increasing the total supply. This is the beginning of great news to come and am glad to be here.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
February 20, 2018, 08:34:24 AM
I think that we should apply additional requirements to avoid huge number of  multiregistrations.
I propose the following requirement - Each participant must have telegram account + Twitter or Facebook or Medium or Reddit account, registered before 10th of Feb.

Thanks for the suggestions BluRPie. We are well aware of the usual shenanigans of airdrop spammers and are looking into ways of preventing that.

That is also the reason why there will be 3 rounds of "vetting" prior to the final confirmation of stakeholders.

Right now, we are just collating the number of interested participants. The vetting process will only commence after the airdrop registration closes on Mar 31 (2359h PST).
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
February 20, 2018, 08:06:16 AM

Activity: 378
February 20, 2018, 07:36:00 AM
No merit, no airdrop?

Interesting qualification. I will follow this project. I wonder how will you burn it.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 05:18:59 AM
Wow, I am so stocked for this project. Really hope I am not too late to join it.

As a newbie, it feels great to be able to come in the early days of Nevra. Equality, Freedom and Trust, coming back to what blockchain technology was meant to be. Want to help this project as much as I can!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
February 20, 2018, 04:58:28 AM
I like the idea of a fair airdrop but allow me to be a bit critical. The fact that someone goes through my thought process and decides if it is "adequate" for inclusion means that the poor uneducated third world friends are totally excluded. If it comes down to this then maybe an iq test or bachelor degree should be stated as a requirement. Otherwise if everybody is included then some other proof like KYC/ID, email + social profile or something else should suffice to ensure people do not abuse the airdrop.

I am not saying it's bad and I would like to be a stakeholder because as a hero member from 2011 I am very interested in new developments in the space.

Good luck

Your idea could be right, but nothing is perfect in this world and this kind of distribution is so much transparent than many others....

I think mentioning kyc is taking it a few steps too far to be honest (I would never give someone on here my personal information no matter how good a project looks).

Just read through the thread a bit, seems like the dev already has a good grasp of how things should or shouldn't be done. Interested to see what this will develop into.

This^

KYC is a non-go for me too. Although I took part in KYCed ICO once, I consider it now a big mistake and would never do it again.
Personal information is just so valuable to black hats nowadays, that one should never disclose it.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 02:46:32 AM
Well...I'm looking whitepaper and now want to be a part of this. Project looks really interesting for me because:

1) NEM is very famous. Especially in Japan

2) NEM wallet is working fine

3) NEM by itself already have big loyal community.

And then I see a big loyal community here. We all know that a large community will help save coins in this wild crypto world. I will be part of this community
Activity: 238
February 20, 2018, 02:37:13 AM
I have not Merit!
Can not  i attend at airdrop? (I am not new,28 activities)
Activity: 26
February 20, 2018, 02:35:40 AM
how can i join the airdrop nevra?
First of all you need to do high quality post to gain at least 1 merit form Sr.member or above to be eligible for XEV airdrop . do we have any update about new developers joining nevra programming team .  
Sr.Members , please help newbie to gain merit.Thank you. Trully wanted to join the project!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
February 20, 2018, 02:12:14 AM
Hello Nevra community,
I find that it is reasonable to increase total Nevra supply and it is great decision to discuss this with the community. For me it is good demonsration of commitment to decetralization principles.
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
February 20, 2018, 12:34:39 AM
Whitepaper looks good and and I'm impressed with your attitude tk808.
I agree with the bigger supply, although I don't think it's a must.

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
February 19, 2018, 10:59:34 PM
Hi dev.
seems to be more complete if the community is developed through telegram channels and facebook pages.

For most of the airdrop hunters from the Telegram groups it will be complicated to say few words about the project. We will get a huge number of questions regarding airdrop registration form. Grin
it is true that most airdrop hunters in telegram only work with forms and will continue to ask for links Cheesy
but developers also need to expand the network to introduce about this coin than just this community.
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
February 19, 2018, 08:12:41 PM
I like the name,the ticker symbol which is always good to see, and that it is not another ERC20 token, but mostly I am impressed by the mature attitude of the developers. To me, distribution is one of the most important details in a coin launch and often not given much thought. I don't know whether your distribution method will be successful, but it is brave to try new things and fortune favors the bold. Anything has to be better than giving airdrops to ungrateful, slathering gimme gimme gimme guys. interesting.
Activity: 79
ETN = Freedom
February 19, 2018, 08:08:25 PM
Hi Nevra team,

I love the egalitarian vision and how the tokens will be distributed equally amongst the users. This is radically different from any other crypto or icos out there.
Long story short, I would be thrilled to participate in the airdrop and help spread the word out about your project.
My twitter is @jjloic just in case.

I know I am only a Jr Member here, and relatively new to BitcoinTalk, but I would be super excited in you pick me. So hopefully somebody in here will give me a merit point so that I can be part of this revolution.

Thanks again for your consideration!!
Loic
Activity: 24
February 19, 2018, 07:58:22 PM
Hello, developer.
Why did you choose based on NEM code?
What is the appeal of NEM?
NEM is very famous in Japan and is evaluated as excellent as a teaching material of block chain.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
February 19, 2018, 07:16:24 PM
I've just heard about Nevra Airdrop and what got my attention was the unique way to participate in the airdrop as there were no need for google forum nor signatures.

Really Worth following!
Pages:
Jump to: