Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 34. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 9
February 20, 2018, 12:48:53 PM
you seems to want to create a perfect world which is good  to hear and see in cryptoworld.

who are the team behind the project? how do you plan to roll out this project and what are your plan for this project to be adapted by not only community but also business?

Goodluck and cheers for creating crypto utopia!

Why don't you visit our website at http://www.nevra.co/

already did and project seems very promising. I'm only asking who's people behind because I feel like it's a just code name/alias and 4 faceless people. Do they even have atleast github account or some link to show what they can do? Don't get me wrong and please don't be offended coz I bet I'm not only person wanted to know this.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 12:15:02 PM
I have been following the thread since I first voiced my interest in the project and I have a question concerning the displayed activity of all interested parties. while reviewing the Nevrastake  spreadsheet, I noticed that some members had a additional comment stating " too many posts" which looked like a negative thing to do for me. so my question is: is posting in this thread after the initial post (not spamming of course) OK to do ? hope somebody can clarify this issue for me as I want to stay active without jeopardizing my chance of being a stakeholder. thank you!

I would be surprised if continued contribution to the discussion would be viewed as a negative thing.

@tk808 - I can see my name in the spreadsheet twice. Rows 141 & 183. Two stakes would be great but you might want to remove one of them! Smiley
There may be other duplicates I guess.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
February 20, 2018, 11:58:43 AM
This days new projects are all in ethereum blockchain, it's good to know that this project will be in Nem. I will follow this project and hoping that XEV will be successful in the near future. I can volunteer to promote this project in social medias so that we can help to attract more supporters if this project. I am looking forward for more announcements and developments of Nevra project.
Activity: 20
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 11:57:30 AM
I have been following the thread since I first voiced my interest in the project and I have a question concerning the displayed activity of all interested parties. while reviewing the Nevrastake  spreadsheet, I noticed that some members had a additional comment stating " too many posts" which looked like a negative thing to do for me. so my question is: is posting in this thread after the initial post (not spamming of course) OK to do ? hope somebody can clarify this issue for me as I want to stay active without jeopardizing my chance of being a stakeholder. thank you!
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Mercy
February 20, 2018, 11:56:29 AM
Equality is rare nowadays.

By using the NEV system I believe this token/coin (This part I pretty confuse) can tackle the inequality problem.

If the equality is achieved, hence the coin will be truly decentralized.

Goodluck for the developer who try to disrupt crypto world with this coin  Wink

Nevrastake (NEV) will first be a token or asset on the NEM network and utilising the NEM wallets. Once the mainnet is launched, the Nevrastake will be swapped to Nevra (XEV) which will be a coin with its own blockchain.

Hopefully that helps to clear up any confusion.

Aah I see. So that's NEV was created on the first place right?

Thanks for the clarification Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 11:54:15 AM
I predict easy x5 in the coming days
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
February 20, 2018, 11:53:36 AM
Imo Telegram sounds good.
Please, a question: of course we don't know who are going to be the first 1000 qualified members... Does it mean we'll give our NEM address later?

Once the stakeholders are finalised, we will ask for the NEM address for the airdrop.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
February 20, 2018, 11:48:10 AM
Imo Telegram sounds good.
Please, a question: of course we don't know who are going to be the first 1000 qualified members... Does it mean we'll give our NEM address later?
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 11:32:17 AM
Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
February 20, 2018, 11:29:25 AM
I think that telegram community is a good point to start, anyway is not so difficult to have multiple phones and so multiple accounts. Anyway finding the perfect way is not so easy and this coin has the great merit to trying to find...hope to be one of the 1000 stakers.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
February 20, 2018, 11:14:22 AM
I think that we should apply additional requirements to avoid huge number of  multiregistrations.
I propose the following requirement - Each participant must have telegram account + Twitter or Facebook or Medium or Reddit account, registered before 10th of Feb.

Social Media accounts it is good feed for review of registrations.

This seems fair. Telegram is hard to have multiples as it's tied to a phone number as I understand it.
Hopefully Facebook won't be mandatory as I don't use it. I do have tumbleweed Twitter and Reddit accounts though.
February 20, 2018, 10:57:09 AM
you seems to want to create a perfect world which is good  to hear and see in cryptoworld.

who are the team behind the project? how do you plan to roll out this project and what are your plan for this project to be adapted by not only community but also business?

Why don't you visit our website at http://www.nevra.co/
Merit: 9
February 20, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

Activity: 5
February 20, 2018, 10:26:51 AM
Hindi translation. Reserved.
February 20, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

By using the NEV system I believe this token/coin (This part I pretty confuse) can tackle the inequality problem.

Nevrastake (NEV) will first be a token or asset on the NEM network and utilising the NEM wallets. Once the mainnet is launched, the Nevrastake will be swapped to Nevra (XEV) which will be a coin with its own blockchain.

Hopefully that helps to clear up any confusion.
Activity: 199
Mercy
February 20, 2018, 10:05:55 AM

Activity: 174
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 10:02:55 AM
i found this project interesting and fair. Do you still need any help like translations? I will definitely look in to this project. The airdrop process is very rare, unique,  and yes,  equality caught my attention. In terms of equality,  from the word itself,  I would be glad if you will not only based on the bct forum rank but in the knowledge,  thoughts,  and eagerness of the members to be one of your stakeholders. Like me,  I am just a newbie since I joined BCT forum last December but became active this late January.  Merit also made it hard. I am looking forward for the consideration,  I would really be glad to be one of your stakeholders.  Cheers!
Activity: 182
February 20, 2018, 10:01:37 AM
I think that the low supply of the coin and the fact that there will be 1000 stake holders, gives this coin a good start. Especially since the holders are persons that need to read the rules carefully and support the project. The fact that people need to talk about the coin will get them informed about it (not just complete a sheet to get the airdrop), and I think that this will make them want to keep the coin not just dump it as soon as it is released.
Also I would like to offer to do the Romanian translation for the official ANN, if you need it. Please let me know
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
February 20, 2018, 09:59:55 AM
I'm very happy to see this project today! I read this post several times! It will definitely be a successful project in the near future! Because I saw in this post the development team's earnest, rigorous, confident and peaceful, freedom, the development concept of trust!! These are essential conditions for success. I hope that I can be listed as a stakeholder and be able to grow and grow with this project! Pay tribute to the developers of this project!!!
Activity: 35
February 20, 2018, 09:54:57 AM
Started a simple strawpoll to view your take on increasing Nevra's Supply to 125,000,000 (up from 1,250,000). Stakes weight will remained unchanged, just the total supply. Wanted to do this to update some inconsistent information on the ANN. Vote here: http://www.strawpoll.me/15106155/r

The vote will end in a few days, just taking a quick sample.

I voted "yes".
I know that other project decided to increase supply.
As a result of receiving multiple requests and evaluating the token economy, "Pundix" have decided to make the split.

Reference:"[ANN] PXS token split"(For every PXS you will receive 999 PXS.)
https://medium.com/pundix/rc-request-for-comment-pxs-token-split-f43c77b77a0b
Pages:
Jump to: