Pages:
Author

Topic: Nevra (XEV) - Project is Terminated - page 33. (Read 11619 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
February 20, 2018, 10:00:41 PM
1.XEV distribution method is really a kind of innovation and try, but can not guarantee that can be assigned to the appropriate object, at least filtered a lot of speculators, people are longing for: equality, freedom and trust, but not absolute

2. Advanced account can not represent high-quality users, should be reasonably separated from the activity, which I agree.

3. I have a question: what is the upper limit for a person to get a Distribution XEV? Are people involved the same? How to make the community contribute to the project to become a consensus?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 08:15:39 PM
jjloiceth sent me here.. let me know how I can help out in anyway.
Activity: 64
February 20, 2018, 08:09:10 PM
What is the rules for a high rank account like a Hero or Sr. Member account in bitcointalk, and how many rounds this airdrop will be run? I am glad to closely follow any project that puts its core values first. Nevra with its goals of project equality and freedom through the blockchain and in the end fostering equality through the results.

The rules are equal to everyone.
People below member status have to acquire 1 merit in this thread. Which is easier said than done it seems Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 07:30:39 PM
What is the rules for a high rank account like a Hero or Sr. Member account in bitcointalk, and how many rounds this airdrop will be run? I am glad to closely follow any project that puts its core values first. Nevra with its goals of project equality and freedom through the blockchain and in the end fostering equality through the results.
Activity: 4
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 07:29:07 PM
I found out about this project thanks to the NEM subreddit and I just had to make a BTT account for this.

The ideology behind it really struck a cord with me, since I've seen many times how a whale can influence a market pretty easily, not just crypto.
Being a fan of the NEM blockchain, I'd obviously like to become a stakeholder here.

I'm pretty much tech-illiterate, so that's probably why I enjoyed reading the whitepaper without my brain hurting, lol. I'll see how I manage to understand things after the tech stuff is being added to it.

That being said, I'd like to offer my contribution, I have a background in graphics (logo, branding, 3d graphics, etc). I saw a community member (DANNIEL MORETTI) is already listed as the graphic designer, so if you need an extra set of eyes... The only way a community coin can thrive, is if more members actively contribute.
Activity: 174
February 20, 2018, 07:19:40 PM
Please reserve and I will make Filipino translation for this post. Thanks.
Activity: 79
ETN = Freedom
February 20, 2018, 06:47:41 PM
I agree with your points below. However, I feel that sticking to a supply below 25mil would make the project super attractive, think about scarcity. Quantity will influence quality. And I don't think people hate to buy fraction of coins. Look at BTC or ETH, who buys 1BTC nowadays? nobody.

Problem with projects with hundreds of million in supply is that you don't really have a strong core of owners moving the needle. you have ten of thousands of stakeholders, and it makes decision making difficult. just my 2 cents

Hi,

I just went through the entire thread before voting for the supply increase. I found two replies mentioning the number of digits and the fact that users hate to buy fraction of a coin so better to increase supply by 1000. It is a fair point but do we have any other pros/cons ? Also what was the rationale for the 1,250,000 (XEV) initial number ?

Increase by 1000 also probably means that it will take more time before XEV quote with a unit digit. Should we consider an increase by 100 only ?

Thanks

PS1: Small typo in the poll title on Strawpoll: Increase Nevra's (XEV) Supply to 125,00,000 (Originally 1,250,000)

PS2: Congrats to MorettiDV for the graphic design. Only my humble view but I really like it !!!

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 06:30:05 PM
So, when will be airdrop? Where can I find information about this?
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 06:23:57 PM
It really doesn't. KYC is as useless as verifying through telegram. You get real idenities sure, but what a mess. You also get easily faked ID's/stolen, which is the most damaging thing to crypto
Oh, yes? If true like that means it would be very dangerous if we give our ID. But for now someone will think again to make double account if passing process kyc.
Activity: 133
Merit: 12
Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers
February 20, 2018, 05:51:30 PM
This project will be successful if all of us have a sense of community, a long-term mentality. I see a lot of people who just want a quick buck and they don't give a rat's ass about the long-term survival of the project. Some didn't even bother to read the announcement and I thought people were being too harsh on newbies but I'm surprised that it's mostly the newbies who are doing the very thing that we are being discouraged from doing. Just writing "reserved" will not get you anything. Anyway, I really like the way things have picked up, it's only 10 days and the project is picking up steam and spreading like wildfire. I hope all the stakeholders will be only those that have a long-term vision, who want to see the coin succeeding. I also think the devs should find a niche that other coins or tokens have not properly addressed and make that the selling point of Nevra. In order for Nevra to survive long, it needs to address specific issues that other coins are struggling to address. Looking forward to being part of this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 05:38:23 PM
Each participant must have telegram account + Twitter or Facebook or Medium or Reddit account, registered before 10th of Feb.

Social Media accounts it is good feed for review of registrations.

That is also the reason why there will be 3 rounds of "vetting" prior to the final confirmation of stakeholders.
or if in need can add kyc verification because it seems for now only that can prevent multi account
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
February 20, 2018, 05:23:55 PM
your vision reminded me about Byteball somehow. You target to distribute coins among as much enthusiastic holders as possible. But for instance problem that Byteball faced is lack of marketing. Do you plan to collaborate with some big companies or platforms to incorporate Nevra to real world scenarios?

Good point! Marketing is really important in these days...somehow people have to "dream" to have a coin...all ideas are good for distribution, but may reserve a percentage of supply for marketing.
Activity: 208
February 20, 2018, 05:09:14 PM
Seems decent to me, i'm looking forward to seeing any kind of information regarding airdrops
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
February 20, 2018, 05:00:38 PM
Hi,

I just went through the entire thread before voting for the supply increase. I found two replies mentioning the number of digits and the fact that users hate to buy fraction of a coin so better to increase supply by 1000. It is a fair point but do we have any other pros/cons ? Also what was the rationale for the 1,250,000 (XEV) initial number ?

Increase by 1000 also probably means that it will take more time before XEV quote with a unit digit. Should we consider an increase by 100 only ?

Thanks

PS1: Small typo in the poll title on Strawpoll: Increase Nevra's (XEV) Supply to 125,00,000 (Originally 1,250,000)

PS2: Congrats to MorettiDV for the graphic design. Only my humble view but I really like it !!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 02:41:37 PM
your vision reminded me about Byteball somehow. You target to distribute coins among as much enthusiastic holders as possible. But for instance problem that Byteball faced is lack of marketing. Do you plan to collaborate with some big companies or platforms to incorporate Nevra to real world scenarios?
Activity: 123
February 20, 2018, 02:35:10 PM
cant wait for airdrop details. Grin Grin
Activity: 2
February 20, 2018, 02:26:23 PM
I want became NEVRA Holder, what i should to do for this
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
February 20, 2018, 01:12:23 PM
This days new projects are all in ethereum blockchain, it's good to know that this project will be in Nem. I will follow this project and hoping that XEV will be successful in the near future. I can volunteer to promote this project in social medias so that we can help to attract more supporters if this project. I am looking forward for more announcements and developments of Nevra project.

This project won't be in Nem. Nem will purely be used to distribute Nevrastakes to authenticated holders. Nem was chosen like, in honor for being the best and most fairest distributed coin of them all, which I wish I could've been part of. I only joined cryptocurrencies in 2016 and NEM was distributed in 2014. But anyways, once that stage is done, XEV will have it's own main net after forking from XEM. You can also find in the whitepaper how the social media promotion approach is not what the coin is seeking in order to give it exposure. At least not the spammy and artificial approach every token uses in the bounty campaign section. This coin seeks organic growth and I really like that.

I see that a lot of people post in this thread in a generic manner. Still proves that the filtering process you guys decided to have for the airdrop is the wisest one considering how many people can't read the ann thoroughly at least once.

I see the purpose of this coin to really invite people in the space to get out of the mindset of only speculative profits, high gains, and constantly seeking a seller for their bags. It encourages to actually build a community and the knowledge to further grow together instead of being a community to just be taken advantage of. I see this happening in almost every ANN I see of "community coins". I've been part of these so called "community coins" to only realize they are only a game of a mere few that like to take advantage of newcomers that have no idea what they are doing so they just create a mindset in them of HODL and not care about fundamentals, technicals, nothing. While holding great projects is the best idea when you don't have the technical knowledge to trade, this is exactly what people like to take advantage for them to actually benefit from boosting their opportunities with liquidity from all this people that trust their investments in them. Is really sickening to see this happening since I got into cryptocurrencies and it has only gotten worse. Is pretty accurate when people compare the dot com bubble with crypto, with the fact that anyone can make money if they say they have a blockchain just as anyone was making money with saying they were on the internet. This won't stop and we can only protect each other with knowledge.

I'm not sure what will be the actual utility of the coin once main net launches, but it can be anything considering is like a white canvas where everyone is able to contribute in any way.

ETN = Freedom
February 20, 2018, 12:55:26 PM
Guys, I would love to help on the marketing side of thing.
I have been working in marketing for 15 years, and recently as a VP marketing for Fintech SaaS company in Vancouver.
Let me know how I can be of assistance
ETN = Freedom
February 20, 2018, 12:50:24 PM
I like it, minimum followers on Twitter could be good as well. i.e 300+

I think that we should apply additional requirements to avoid huge number of  multiregistrations.
I propose the following requirement - Each participant must have telegram account + Twitter or Facebook or Medium or Reddit account, registered before 10th of Feb.

Social Media accounts it is good feed for review of registrations.
Pages:
Jump to: