Pages:
Author

Topic: New Beginning and a Bright Future - page 10. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 04:09:29 AM
I think so, we have a dip year and it's enough, it will not last until last year, this dip must be ended by the end of 2018 and 2019 must be a bullish year, investors will come back to crypto market and make it great again.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
November 30, 2018, 03:57:24 AM
I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.

I think we will have flat or flat-downtrend market from now and to the end of first quarter of 2019, and in second quarter - if Bakkt will launched and ETF will happen -
going to slowly uptrend market.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 30, 2018, 03:48:24 AM
I also believe that the price of cryptocurrency will recover in the future, but I think it will take a long time because the market needs to be corrected and regulated!
Activity: 298
November 30, 2018, 03:47:06 AM
I won't give up the reward. Because this is the future of encryption. Although the market is not very good now. But everyone can make a part of them from this market by working hard.

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 30, 2018, 03:36:47 AM
The new beginning of cryptocurrency is evident in the way and manner people are responding to cryptocurrency situation. We have seen so many people throw in the towel and leave the cryptocurrency while the lambo kids have gotten another hobby for their exuberance. Indeed it is a new beginning in crypto!
Activity: 462
November 30, 2018, 03:23:22 AM
I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.
yes after the bounty falls very deep, slowly but surely the price will be high again. let's hope that time will come next year. keep positive guys
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
November 30, 2018, 03:20:31 AM
No need for new beginning, we just have to keep moving and don't turn your back.

There's a bright future for cryptocurrencies but don't just go all in with bounties. There's more to learn in this market and that will be the greatest lesson that you can learn that you can apply for years.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 30, 2018, 03:14:00 AM
when the price of cryptocurrency is dumped like that you should be able to make the best use of buying as much as you can because this cryptocurrency will be a light in the future and many will use digital currencies in the future and some platforms will accept payments using digital currencies certainly will make the price of cryptocurrency expensive.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 30, 2018, 01:25:09 AM
Yes i do agree and i do think its important to keep up the spirit and keep doing work in bounty. I do see so many people are quiting to do bounty cause they think the market are not in favor and keep going down but i do think this is the opportunity and the market will recover cause the price is really good to attract so many institutional investors into the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 01:05:04 AM

I also have seen this kind of post from past months that they said that the price will resume on october, november, or december, but nothing happened so why believe now?
Because this is not the first big fall of BTC in crypto history and than become a next wave of growth with overcoming last ATH. Also blockchain infrastructure developing progress going forward very fast and this will lead to even more popularity and bigger price of crypto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 30, 2018, 12:46:38 AM
As long as the market will not literally crash crypto will go on. The decline is not the indicator that crypto is near end. Actually, I believed that the market can bear this obstacles to go further success in the future. It is our responsibility to believe that there will have real recovery in the future.
Activity: 728
November 30, 2018, 12:35:32 AM
a sense of optimism is good enough but of course, must be balanced with the base and the fact that there is a field. Indeed the current market this fall and real opportunities for those who would like to start from the bottom. many collect coins from the bounty, trading, and investment is the way that most do not have to do until the market recovery is coming.
Activity: 370
November 30, 2018, 12:06:04 AM
Yes I agree with your ascertions. People coming in now are going to enjoy the market most as most alts at the zone of doing many x all the way up. One can still average down if they have funds for that for those who have been in crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
November 30, 2018, 12:02:15 AM
It's good to have a positive attitude no matter the perspective unless you bought in at too high a price then you'll just have to wait until the next bubble forms in the market

In the meantime the market is ripe for the picking for investors and as soon as more frameworks are in place for institutions to safely invest you'll see a large increase in interest so accumulate while it's nice and cheap!
Activity: 672
November 27, 2018, 07:47:38 PM
By the way it really is all reminiscent of the Phoenix, who must burn in order to regenerate and become more powerful and smartest.
Activity: 462
November 27, 2018, 01:29:07 PM
But you should have some financial background to work on the bounty project at least one year and wait for bull market to make true profit,
Activity: 196
November 27, 2018, 07:43:17 AM
new start of crypto's new strength and ability to provide substantial profits and good projects to come. this year is the worst year for the crypto market so much hope that next year will increase the crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
November 27, 2018, 07:18:35 AM
I totally agree with you,infact it is an opportunity for many to join the train of crypto.For those that can see this as opportunity, they will surely laugh very soon.
Activity: 250
November 27, 2018, 06:58:02 AM
Of course, I feel it is a huge opportunity for the new beginner the crypto market is in the pathetic zone all the coins are in cheap in price so the investor should buy them and can hold them for the right time to sell when the bear market will turn out to be a bull run. A bright and cheerful market coming very soon.
Activity: 448
November 27, 2018, 06:50:15 AM
Because everything is a fact, after the dark rises bright. now the market is bleeding and I'm sure there will be a bright market where all coins soar at high prices. As a smart investor, we can take the right steps to maintain sales. everyone who is at the end of this year comes with what we hold.
Pages:
Jump to: