Pages:
Author

Topic: New Beginning and a Bright Future - page 12. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 26, 2018, 05:23:53 AM
I think that this fall, like the previous ones, will have a temporary effect, so you need to continue earning tokens further, so that when the market starts to grow, it will be ready!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 04:52:35 AM
For sure, we will reach the new price records in the nearest future. It is just another red market, that is going to end some day and when it ends we will moon and everyone will finally get the rewards that we deserve.
Activity: 588
Minter
November 26, 2018, 04:50:09 AM
You're right. I think we need to continue. So as not to jump into the outgoing train.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
November 26, 2018, 04:44:57 AM
I'd like to believe that the market will grow, and with it all new projects. But while the prospects are not seen, must first recover bitcoin and Etherium. Then we can talk about the turn of the market.

It is going to be the new beginning for the upcoming year where we see lot of new things coming up and adoption of crypto currencies might reach all over the globe. BTC and ETH price are increasing slowly which results the future ahead with crypto world.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 04:44:37 AM
I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.

many lose faith and give up. Against the backdrop of a huge number of scammers, given that even good projects can not make their way, people's faith disappears.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 04:43:48 AM
everything has its end  and this year, its not yet the end, in  fact its only the beginning, who will survive will become great in the future
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
November 26, 2018, 04:27:23 AM
I'd like to believe that the market will grow, and with it all new projects. But while the prospects are not seen, must first recover bitcoin and Etherium. Then we can talk about the turn of the market.
Activity: 196
November 26, 2018, 04:22:33 AM
Ripple (XRP) Gains 21% in Market-wide Recovery, Overtakes Ethereum as 2nd Biggest Crypto.
The Ripple market segment witnessed a 21 percent recovery upon establishing a new November low at $0.329.

The XRP/USD rate on Monday touched 0.399-fiat in a higher high formation on BitFinex. In the meantime, the coin’s market cap reached close to $15.61 billion, replacing Ethereum to become the world’s second-largest cryptocurrency.
https://www.ccn.com/ripple-gains-21-in-market-wide-recovery-now-second-largest-coin/

Everyone wants to hope that this is a rise after a fall.
Activity: 518
November 26, 2018, 04:22:17 AM
The more market drops, the better! Everything will be cheaper. Just stack up and wait for next big pump. It will be more than the previous.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 26, 2018, 04:19:40 AM
It is all right! And yes, we have to keep faith. Now if there is one issue with crypto, then it is the volatility in price thing . ..

https://gigzi.com Gigzi is the answer for this. Plus it is all about backing crypto digital assets with long term precious metals price. This is a very solid and promising project in the current crypto market. So, yes, it is a Bright Future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 04:16:22 AM
Bull run will not arrive in quick time. so don't be easy to conclude that after this will be a good thing that will happen to crypto. see the actual market conditions will be better than rushing to expect sudden bull run. positive thinking is indeed good but must also look at the situation.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
November 26, 2018, 04:05:12 AM
In fact, the fall of crypto has been said many times by experienced crypto traders. But we did not want to believe this could be happen. And now we are in it. It does not matter, i still believe crypto has a bright future.
Activity: 364
November 26, 2018, 03:55:06 AM
You're right, this dip is the opportunity for new people get in the market with cheap price. The bear trend will end before the end of this year and the market will become better, all coins price will increase.
Activity: 658
November 26, 2018, 03:48:24 AM
These are inspiring words from the creator of this thread.  I can not agree more to the opinions that have been stated.  I believe come 2019, there will be steady rise of cryptocurrency across board as there are growth and development happening with Bitcoin and other coin!
Activity: 378
November 26, 2018, 03:38:07 AM
If the current drop in the crypto market does not finally finish off the ICO industry, then I think with the growth of the crypto market, rewards for participating in bounty campaigns will significantly increase. And most likely the tokens of most of the “old” bounty campaigns are unlikely to reach those values that were shown in January 2018.
Activity: 276
November 26, 2018, 03:34:16 AM
One should not worry seeing the declining market. The market has declined to only rise and come strong more. As cryptocurrency will stay here with us forever, there is no need to worry about the market meltdown. Rather we should become extra active at this point of time like participating in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 417
November 26, 2018, 03:30:33 AM
Yes you are right no matter how low the market goes. But we investors and crypto enthusiasts should stay calm and continue whatever we are doing in the market. And there is no need to worry as the market will surely rise again. We should rather be active like participate in bounty campaigns to increase your coins. 
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
November 26, 2018, 03:24:39 AM

The dip can be an opportunity when things have already bottomed but can be a big trap when bottom is yet on the distance. Hodling on to coins or tokens can be a good investment strategy if those assets have the capacity to rebound and not die a natural death (when exchanges drop the asset for low activity). The market right now is very fragile as we don't know when things can start to pick up for good or if an initial rebound is just a possible trap later. This is one of the best hallmark of the cryptocurrency market: defying explanations and defying predictions. Only time can tell if what we are specifically doing today can be profitable later.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 03:17:14 AM
I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.
That is what everyone wanted to have about cryptocurrency these days. After the effect of major dropping on the cryptocurrency market.
I think many people need more guaranty about the future of cryptocurrency to be better than today.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
November 26, 2018, 02:49:30 AM
It is a market cycle. What goes up must come down and vise versa unless the project is a real shit then it will just die. I also do not think it will go down any further than $4K and that we will see a good recovery come 2019 with the launching of bitcoin bakkt and ethereum 2.0. So just hang in there. 
Pages:
Jump to: