Pages:
Author

Topic: New Beginning and a Bright Future - page 14. (Read 2215 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 10:34:07 PM
A new beginning and a bright future, this is certainly the hope of all of us, even though we do not expect too much, but hoping for crypto to get up, of course this is natural, because we are all looking forward to it, and now we need to be patient when that time arrives
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
November 25, 2018, 10:33:27 PM
I also believe that because I have confidence that crypto will not die and will grow higher so that no matter how deep and how much crypto falls, crypto will be able to rise again but even so there is one thing that worries me is that crypto is it will take a very long time to get back up, this is the thing I'm afraid of
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
November 25, 2018, 10:33:15 PM
I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.

True, more money will eventually come in to crypto due to this bear market.
If the 20K was sustained or even went higher, no one will be enticed to join the crypto market due to it's high value already.
Crypto is like stocks and bonds for me now, will continue doing it as long as I'm able.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 10:27:43 PM
I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.
I'm also hope the price declining on all the cryptocurrency will stop and starting to bounce up again. Cause the longer the drop there will be more and more people worried about the condition of the market, and starting to loose their hope in crypto. That is something that i don't want to happen.
Activity: 700
November 25, 2018, 10:27:33 PM
nothing is certain whether the pump will arrive in quick time or either. optimistic indeed necessary but in a downturn like this play and execute the strategy that will be the decisive results. the journey is still long and crypto continues to follow these developments will be able to find results if implemented the strategy properly.
Activity: 714
November 25, 2018, 10:08:51 PM
The more dip happen now, it could makes a bad effect that mostly will give a bad influence on the people who hold some coins to get worried about the condition.
I hope the condition could gradually recover even though it is in a slow pace.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 09:54:08 PM

what you say is quite correct, because this year all crypto prices have dropped, but who buys coins in situations like this, they will get big profits, because they buy at low prices, chances are the crypto price will be raised again
Activity: 658
November 25, 2018, 09:48:16 PM
The same as what you thinking, I'm also has the same thought and hope on cryptocurrency.
In the future it should be able to rise up high and give everyone who bear in the market the reward they deserve.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
November 25, 2018, 09:11:15 PM

I also think that now is a good time for bountyhunters and investors, now many will stop doing work, as they see a bad market, this is a plus for bountyhunters. And for investors a great opportunity to get great coins at a low price. I am very pleased that by the end of the day the market is green, I really hope so and will continue.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 25, 2018, 08:40:40 PM
I doubt that this year will be pumping, besides, even if it will, it means that in a short period of time prices will rise and will need to have time to sell.

I also doubt it very much. so far there are no prerequisites for a trend reversal. Perhaps the fundamental news will only appear next year.
Activity: 206
November 25, 2018, 08:38:19 PM

This is the big oportunity for investors, but I don't think that this is a big opportunity for Hunters too.

And everything will happen like what people think. If you think this will be the big opportunity, so it will be but if you think this will be the end of crypto, so it will be.
Activity: 271
November 25, 2018, 08:31:22 PM
You need to be vigilant in terms of updates and sytem research. I think after the fall this year comes the pumping of brand new tokens which will diversify the market more, creating opportunities to progress and grow our investments and profits
Activity: 406
November 25, 2018, 04:03:36 PM
A sudden and rapid fall like this will hardly be reversed in the short term. The market will need to stabilize at a support level and only in the medium or long term (at least several months) that can enter a bullish movement.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 03:27:18 PM
I doubt that this year will be pumping, besides, even if it will, it means that in a short period of time prices will rise and will need to have time to sell.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 03:25:10 PM
Now there's nothing left to wait for. Since the price is very low and people who have free capital are very lucky as the growth of cryptocurrency is inevitable as the collapse of capitalism. Entering the market at the current price, you can already lose your money on the decline and on the fall. So as to decrease virtually nowhere
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
November 25, 2018, 03:24:59 PM
I have been hearing for this expected pump/recovery/reversal for months now but all we have seen is dump, i know its heart breaking and discouraging market situation at the moment for the community but at the sametime we should try to stay positive although no one knows when exactly will next bull run occur but we can hope that in upcoming months we will see some clear bull signs with big volumes coming in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
November 25, 2018, 03:24:06 PM
Yes, I also believe to start the next big increase, then we must correction first. With the fall of the market very deeply now we will still believe that there will be a very high increase someday. This belief will definitely make us stay optimistic and not be too worried about this situation.
Activity: 382
November 25, 2018, 03:19:34 PM
I do not agree with the opinion of the author. I think that after such a fall we will need time for the market to recover. and growth will not be as a pump as last year. investors have become smarter
Activity: 378
November 25, 2018, 03:18:10 PM
yes you are right, more better to continuing work hard to collect more tokens and ignore things that have happened rather than keep silent and regret it because we don't know what will happen next. Even though this bad thing is very difficult to forget but we must able to get past it and open a new story
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 25, 2018, 02:58:49 PM
I do not understand where you have such confidence that after the fall there will be a pump. a very high possibility that after such a fall there will be a "Flat" for a half of year
Pages:
Jump to: