Pages:
Author

Topic: New Beginning and a Bright Future - page 6. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 05:10:39 PM
I fully hope that in the coming year the Bearish market will end and the market will begin to show a big wave to start investing well without fear. new project projects continue to emerge I hope everyone ensures there is no fraud because we are very dependent on the project to work. our patience and hard work will surely produce satisfying results.
Activity: 753
December 14, 2018, 04:39:22 PM
I generally now consider the situation as a kind of rebirth of the market. The probability that in the near future we will see growth is very high. So it is worth thinking about how to participate in the bounty
Personally, I can not say that the market will soon recover, but I am not going to leave this market and sell my tokens.
As for participation in bounty campaigns, it does not make a profit at the moment and in these market conditions, it is quite difficult to find a good project. I hope that the situation will improve in the near future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
December 14, 2018, 02:58:07 PM
Investors also have a great deal of opportunities at this moment. Some hours ago i checked the price of XRP and i thought within me that it will worth buying at this point. There are also so many other good coins, most especially those that have future prospects.
Also, despite the dip, some coins are still doing well, which means that while buying the dip, there is every tendency for such coin to rise still before the bullrun.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 06:07:32 AM
Of course it would be better if in the end we could all start over. And if it was now the beginning, which was 5 years ago, all crypto-investors would be enriched. I think that would be cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 06:01:49 AM
I doubt that immediately after this fall will be a sharp increase, most likely if there is growth, it is not until February next year!
Activity: 406
December 12, 2018, 05:55:22 AM
Do you think this is a beginning that will lead to bright future, what i see is different i see that crypto is going down to an end.
Activity: 196
December 12, 2018, 05:48:36 AM
I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.

I've always wanted a fresh start. And this also applies to the opportunity to try again in the cryptocurrency world. And if that's the way it is now, it's gonna be cool.
Activity: 322
December 08, 2018, 10:28:11 PM
This dip has given so many people the opportunity to enter the market with so much less price as it has not fallen so much and from now if market tend to recover it means it can easily double or triple in coming few months and you could get the best returns than from any other markets you could make it.

That is right. Investing on the cryptocurrency right now at this state will give an instant double or triple or even quadruple return for profit when the market tends to recover. But the risk is big when the market turns out to go below more.
Activity: 350
December 07, 2018, 09:20:00 PM
Of course, of course, for everyone to think about, to start this new crypto start later, crypto will slowly rise and this is a good start for us to start moving again with crypto
Activity: 490
December 07, 2018, 08:22:15 PM
I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.
Now, there is a opportunity for investors because they can buy cheap, but not for bounty hunters, bounty hunters now working for free, so I think that bounty hunters are leaving this forum in big.
some of them have left this job. but what do you mean about working for free? It doesn't mean that ICO is a scam, think positively that Iico is protecting our tokens so that we don't follow the falling trend. but if there is an announcement from the team, it does not pay, it can't be helped. all of them still have to wait for the announcement from the team.
Activity: 182
December 07, 2018, 05:40:36 AM

I try to stay in the system just a little bit. But I can only say that it makes no sense to invest large sums now. It makes sense to just wait for all the savings in the form of cryptocurrencies and tokens finally come in handy
Activity: 420
December 07, 2018, 04:50:52 AM
I generally now consider the situation as a kind of rebirth of the market. The probability that in the near future we will see growth is very high. So it is worth thinking about how to participate in the bounty
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
December 05, 2018, 03:02:40 AM
This is a good time to enter the crypto-coin market. We can start from the beginning to invest and this is very profitable because the price of coins has now fallen. We can buy coins at very cheap prices. We believe that there will be a very big surge, so we have to start now to collect coins.
Activity: 364
December 05, 2018, 03:02:18 AM
Staying here is right, another question about investing now and holding. The surge will be, the date and cause is unknown, and hence the amount of profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 05, 2018, 03:00:40 AM
It is an opportunity to start from scratch,everone have the opportunity to get fully into crypto with the dip we are having now so when bull run come,it will be to our advantage.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
December 05, 2018, 02:49:52 AM
This dip has given so many people the opportunity to enter the market with so much less price as it has not fallen so much and from now if market tend to recover it means it can easily double or triple in coming few months and you could get the best returns than from any other markets you could make it.

Yes, all the tips are very big opportunity for traders as well as for all investors. But, only very few people are making use of them as most of the others are missing out by looking into their potential losses. In order to begin something new for the future, we always need to innovate opportunities rather than looking into losses happened previously.

Only very few people are able to understand this fact due to their previous experience with cryptocurrencies or any other industry. To have a new beginning, we must need to make use of our current situation. Because no one could able to make anything new but can turn good from what we have right now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 04, 2018, 07:17:38 PM

I guess the percentage of the people who are really going to buy the exact price in the lowest dip is only 1%. This 1 percent will going to have the best opportunity and profit among all. But still, eventhough it is not the very dip, it is still safe to invest.
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
December 04, 2018, 07:14:12 PM

I guess the long wait to find the very bottom is near to come. Investors and Whales are now buying too much of the cryptocurrencies. If we didn't go with the flow, we will miss the opportunity so think about buying too much now.
Activity: 406
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 04, 2018, 07:12:23 PM
All of us are hoping the same thing that is the price will increase as soon as possible. No one can explain when the price will rise, but all of us believe that it will happen in the next year. Hope that thing will come ASAP.
Activity: 504
December 04, 2018, 08:53:41 AM
The disadvantage of the cryptocurrency market is its instability. This year we all witnessed this phenomenon. But in spite of all the difficulties of this year, with new strength and faith, I will go into the next year. The crisis in the cryptocurrency world has given us new opportunities to buy cheaper and subsequently sell at a higher price.
Pages:
Jump to: