Pages:
Author

Topic: New Beginning and a Bright Future - page 8. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
December 02, 2018, 07:39:23 PM
I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.

I like the words if encouragement coming from a fellow crypto fan. Even though the passion has reduced all this while due to the trading and bounty not being profitable as it used to be, I have this glimse of hope that the happy moments will be back again and everybody will be encouraged to work.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 06:26:10 PM
It seems to me that the future will still be cloudy and foggy.
Now all possible market prospects have collapsed, as well as the hope to earn here in the short term.
Activity: 252
December 02, 2018, 05:22:54 PM
You know, now there was a double bottom in the market, which can speak about the imminent reversal of Bitcoin and its further growth to 12K.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
December 02, 2018, 04:41:06 PM
Im pretty much sure once the dumping gone the next is pumping again the market and for sure the price of the altcoins and tokens will be very high again and maybe more than the highest price that it achieve in 2017. I hope next year will start pumping.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
December 02, 2018, 04:29:36 PM
Whatever is happening now should be seen as opportunity. If it lingers more for some days, before the year ends, then it's still a great privilege. The whole thing is just managing to wait for those who are yet to have their portion. I am highly optimistic that next year will be huge, because the market would have improved. Who knows, the bull run that we long expect might co e early.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 03:06:17 PM
I also believe that the crypto currencies market is going to recover its value. This fall cannot last forever and before we will achieve the new price records, the most possible amount of investors should quit the market for better profits.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
December 02, 2018, 03:00:55 PM
I agree with you. Indeed, even though the market is now at the bottom, this does not mean that everything is bad. Growth will definitely be and thanks to growth it will be possible to see the growth of trade in tokens of different ico and those who participate in rebel programs can earn good money. Now you just need to work and do not slow down and soon you will definitely be rewarded for its true worth. Especially now we can see a lot of positive news for cryptocurrencies, which will definitely lead to a reversal and growth of the crypto market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 02, 2018, 02:56:37 PM
Those who understand how cryptocurrency works, most especially investors who have the mindset of making it big this coming year, would have seen the opportunities we have now and hold unto them, buy buying while prices of coins are now very much cheap am affordable. My target now are coins with potentials, but have but really had much exposure to trading activities.
Activity: 814
Merit: 258
December 02, 2018, 02:52:59 PM
I definitely agree with the idea. This will not be the year we expect, but the crosperies will always be a part of our lives, and of course we will be more profitable because we discovered it early.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
December 02, 2018, 02:28:47 PM
well say, this is the time to work harder and invest more because this ism a new beginning i totally believe that in 2019 there will be a change.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
December 02, 2018, 02:26:38 PM
This is not a new beginning, market rise and burst is part of the market cycle and we need to understand this fact, Gold price has had its up and down also and I don't think it was said it is a new beginning the hope we have now is that the potential for gains in the space is much more than the loss
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
December 02, 2018, 02:06:05 PM
Well said I really believe that this is the actual right time for investors and those willing to join and thinking of the high rate of btc and eth, there should be no excuse now i belive because with just a hundred and fifty dollars someone can have an ethereum and above, this actually the best time.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 02, 2018, 01:48:03 PM
I agree with the fact that we should expect growth and pumps - but this is more about individual alternative cryptocurrencies, if we consider the near future
such a magical growth like last year we will not see soon, if at all this happens again
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 01:44:51 PM
I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.
I doubt that market recovery will occur when no one expects it, since all market participants are waiting for a change in trend and price rises. But I do not deny the fact that you need to work, participate in bounty campaigns and receive rewards (tokens) so that we can sell them profitably in the future.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
December 02, 2018, 11:15:26 AM
Definitely!  If the market met the bottom then there is no other way but to go up.  So this bloody market can also mean a new beginning.  A new window for adoption.  This is another opportunity to enter at since prices are declining.  Then these new batch of investors can bring new life to the market.
Activity: 574
December 02, 2018, 11:12:24 AM
Many who are guilty of this will happen in the future. After crypto enters a tremendous price decline. And every day there are ups and downs. Maybe we will experience an extraordinary increase that has been waiting for this year until the beginning of the year.
Activity: 897
Merit: 101
December 02, 2018, 10:46:56 AM
Do you think this is a beginning of bright future for crypto market all what i see about this market is that it want to fall or let say crash.
Current conditions are bad the market is not stable in its movements and difficult to predict. hope it will improve soon so that new conditions will emerge, especially for the price and position of crypto in the world
dont be worry with current situation at cryptocurrency market.we know cryptocurrency and blockchain still in early stages , so still alot of step to do.and when it completely developted and ready to implemented we will se bright future.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
December 02, 2018, 10:40:45 AM
Many that has been here in cryptocurrency that did give up because of prices right now in markets which is not good. An crypto enthusiast like us will never give up holding it untill the time that prices will be stable and be back to higher prices as we seen last year. Lets just have a strong hope for it mate.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 02, 2018, 10:37:49 AM
Do you think this is a beginning of bright future for crypto market all what i see about this market is that it want to fall or let say crash.
Current conditions are bad the market is not stable in its movements and difficult to predict. hope it will improve soon so that new conditions will emerge, especially for the price and position of crypto in the world
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 10:28:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: