Pages:
Author

Topic: New Beginning and a Bright Future - page 9. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6
December 02, 2018, 09:50:16 AM
Yeah, you could be right about that. I also believe the fall rate will end this year, but let's not all forget that cryptocurrency is unpredictable. I will still keep doing my bounty programs regardless of how low those coin might seem to be. Let's not give up as there's always light at the end of the tunnel.

I agree with you, the most neglected facts most of investors ignore, is the fact that before things become exeedingly great, they tend to withstand unbearable hardship.
This is what the present bearish period has brought upon on. It is to test our resolve, and help us to understand our role as hodlers, and wealth seekers in blockchain technology and not just hit and run participants.
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
December 02, 2018, 09:46:01 AM
Yeah, you could be right about that. I also believe the fall rate will end this year, but let's not all forget that cryptocurrency is unpredictable. I will still keep doing my bounty programs regardless of how low those coin might seem to be. Let's not give up as there's always light at the end of the tunnel.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
December 02, 2018, 09:17:57 AM
I fully agree with you, I am performing bounty tasks, I understand that if these tokens are now worthless then in a year I can be pleasantly surprised.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
December 02, 2018, 08:24:17 AM
Bigger players and institutional investors are looking for the price of btc to become more stable.Because so much volatility is bad for business.We are really in a bearish trend for quite a long time and organizations alongwith governments are yet in a debate of banning and non-banning state.many regulations and approvals are in delayed phase and yet to be announced.Last year the crypto prices had a really great impact and people are slowly becoming to gain interest in crypto.Only mass adoption will bring good times and a new brighter future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 05:06:52 AM
I would like to believe your words. But it may happen that the price of BTC will continue to fall. And then the bounty rewards will be scanty. But in any case it is worth the risk.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 02, 2018, 04:58:20 AM
I hope that the cryptocurrency market will be as you want. But now that the cryptocurrency market has completely entered the cold winter, the number of investors who have lost money to $5,000 at the moment of cryptocurrency has decreased a lot. We should probably not be so optimistic.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 01:38:40 AM
a new beginning and can be used for the time being in 2019, this year bitcoin has no future, in 2018 the price of bitcoin coins is decreasing, I can't benefit at all, I will continue to try to be patient.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
December 02, 2018, 01:17:15 AM
I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.
I have always been optimistic about the cryptocurrency market, so I will not sell my cryptocurrency easily.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
December 02, 2018, 01:13:11 AM
I've seen so many complaints on doing Crypto because of the bearish market as well as unsuccessful ICOs. If we will study more about trading and investment, this is really a season of sowing of seeds because the cryptocurrencies were so cheap. We just need to be very careful about buying good coins and tokens to be able to ensure our gain when the price starts to rise up again.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 11:14:36 PM
I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.
i hope you are right. currently, the market looks bad, but i will not give up and continue to collect by bounties a few token. it looks like it is not worth it, but i hope the prices will look better in the next bull run and i will be rewarded for my efforts.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 10:29:07 PM
Bitcoin will continue to soar this year, I can expect if in the ends of the December it would be a high soar definitely for any cryptocurrency! I wish you bring all your money to invest!
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin
December 01, 2018, 09:36:43 PM
Exactly good point. Because when I started participating in bounty campaign last month, I thought I was already too late because the prices of the cryptocurrencies are at peak already. But the event happened right now gives me hope and encourage me that I can still be on track to the development stage in cryptocurrency because their prices was low right now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
November 30, 2018, 05:32:37 PM
The dump by the old holders has created another group of whales.  The institution investors are now holdings more crypto than before and banks are seriously buying bitcoin through third party.  I think bitcoin and cryptocurrencies market is going to surge in future and buying them now is the best things to do.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
November 30, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

I think we will have flat or flat-downtrend market from now and to the end of first quarter of 2019, and in second quarter - if Bakkt will launched and ETF will happen -
going to slowly uptrend market.

I agree with you. All predictions should be conservative and cautious! Only cautious realists will buy houses and cars! Don't wait for miraculous rises and quick enrichment! Be realistic!
Activity: 786
November 30, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

Winners will never quit, quitters will quit, this is the sayings that always pop up in my mind, i have the fate that crypto will have its own time, not this year, or not next year, but maybe in the next coming years. Given the fact that the market is in bad condition, maybe this is the best time to buy good assets, i mean let us all take the opportunity to buy some good coins. I remember last 2 years ago that the price of bitcoin is very low., and i said, i will buy if the bitcoin hits 5000usd and in few months it hits that price, i always lose the opportunity to buy at the very low, but then i bought some portions of it and i keep it hold. I believe that bitcoin and the others will soar its value, we just need to learn to accept that fact that not everyday is a happy day. learn to accept some challenges in life.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
November 30, 2018, 11:29:51 AM
I believe that there will be a new growth and a pump, but maybe it will not happen as soon as we all want. Many projects are closed, not even collecting softcap. Others, postpone payments indefinitely, due to the fall of the market. The main thing is to be patient.
Activity: 96
November 30, 2018, 05:43:03 AM
Most of people already gave up with this market condition. They don't see this huge opportunity. The people who trust this will continue working and will get more profit. Others will comes to the market when market at top and destroy their time and money. I think this is happening continuously. people who have trust have bright future.
Activity: 154
November 30, 2018, 05:26:13 AM

but felt liked new project more than investor now  Embarrassed
Activity: 378
November 30, 2018, 04:43:28 AM
I think that the fall will last much longer than we expect and most likely we will not see growth until 2020, but nevertheless, if the bounty remains popular, then of course you need to continue doing them before the market grows!
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
November 30, 2018, 04:36:53 AM
Previously there has been a very drastic decline. Many people who experience panic sell. And it can't be avoided anymore. But I also believe in cryptocurrencies. With the previous dump, now it's starting to experience a little incremental increase.
Pages:
Jump to: