Pages:
Author

Topic: New Beginning and a Bright Future - page 7. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 07:19:50 AM
I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.
I am also expecting some new beginning from the New Year. I do see, the downfall happened this year as an opportunity for all the investors to get into comparatively lower price levels.

For all the bounty hunters, I'm not expecting anything new to happen from new year as no regulations is happening in altcoin / token industry. Without something revolutionary happens, we cannot expect any improvement to happen for bounty participants.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
December 04, 2018, 04:59:04 AM
perhaps more precisely this is an opportunity for coin traders because bounty hunters only work on a bounty camp and for free, and indeed low prices can be an opportunity for traders to buy some coins because the price of coins is cheap, but behind the cheap price of coins now there is a big risk, unstable and unpredictable market conditions make us not know what will happen to the market going forward, the risk is if later the market situation gets worse and in fact the price decreases, not the benefits we get from buying coins but it is actually a very large loss that is obtained if it really happened.
copper member
Activity: 266
December 04, 2018, 04:17:59 AM
At the moment, it is not easy to go on and believe that things will get better and the prices rise again. So far i have enough hope that i will continue, but if it goes on in the cellar with the prizes, i may lose my hope.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 04, 2018, 04:07:10 AM
This is a very good opportunity and must be used by investing. Market prices are weakening not always to make people disappointed and panic. But they are investors and new players can invest with very low coin prices. The price of coins will definitely rise again, and when the price returns to the top, of course, they will profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 04:00:42 AM
Blockchain is here to stay, and whatever happens it will be implemented in the world. And either some important people want it to happen or not, it is inevitable, and at the same time BTC will explode with it.
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 03:39:54 AM
Next month we have the bakkt to look forward to, this will be the start of an institutional based bull run, accumulate now while prices are low, there is no excuse this time
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
December 04, 2018, 03:31:02 AM
I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.

Except for our beliefs and greed which keep us in this market, we have to know the fundamental basis of the market which says that there can't be a sudden rise after a sudden drop! We have to be waiting long until the market calms down!
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
December 03, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

Grin Yes, the market is so unpredictable that it can turn around at any time. I would like to start the year with a positive move to the top. I hope the cryptocurrency will move from this dead center to the holidays.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
December 03, 2018, 07:47:02 AM
This is great for growing confidence in the future of crypto currency. I hope this will not be the end of the crypto currency, because I know this is not the first time for a crypto currency, the crypto currency has experienced a period of more darkness but has managed to rise
Activity: 144
December 03, 2018, 07:43:00 AM
I think that only the brave with balls of steel will have a better future...this market crash happened because 99% of people are too excited for top 50 or top 100 coin in marketcap but you can enjoy the ride of the low mc coins... Low mc coins always outperform top 50 or 100 coins in % of price grow...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch the little gem called Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302.. people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...for elicoin it's the accumulation phase now...i think it's a good "lottery ticket"...i don't want to make the same mistake as nano, litecoin, vertcoin or viacoin when they was very very low before the boom...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 308
December 03, 2018, 07:21:23 AM
I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
Totally agree, nice positive thinking towards  the future.
copper member
Activity: 168
December 03, 2018, 07:00:42 AM
Yes it is a new beginning and bright future for anyone that join now to buy the low will definitely be part of the bull and those that will fomo may end up like those who did in 2017 when the going was smooth.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
December 03, 2018, 06:17:56 AM
I don't think this is a good time for new bounty hunters. To be sure that bounty companies are making a profit, you should get your first tokens as quickly as possible. But because of the bear market, projects spend their bounty campaigns for months and delay payments. But you can work now and believe in success, so that when the new bullrun begins, your wallet will already have tokens.
Activity: 54
December 03, 2018, 06:01:00 AM
the dip is given us the opportunity to buy low and sell very high to earn much much profit... but personally i dont think market will recover in this year..
Hope 2019 will be a good year for crypto and many good news will come .
copper member
Activity: 190
December 03, 2018, 05:23:57 AM
The bright future will come and I have no doubts that this bright future is near. People are losing hope and I can understand it, but realise that without patience, we won't get anything on this market.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
December 03, 2018, 01:06:27 AM
You know, now there was a double bottom in the market, which can speak about the imminent reversal of Bitcoin and its further growth to 12K.

It looks so stable right now and as far as i can see about the price of bitcoin doesn't even wanna push its price to the below 4k rate and that means if the bitcoin has a chance to do a rebound in the future.
Just try to believe in bitcoin. I guess ETP will bring us a lot of money again for sure.
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 02, 2018, 11:51:32 PM
Yes, of course we hope that all new beginnings for cryptocurrency, the end of the year or the beginning of the year, hopefully there will be a bright spot for this, the rise of crypto though slowly and most importantly crypto will be even better for the coming year
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 02, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

I guess for each one that make a big lose at the current market situation (Those who buy in the high price and sell in the low price becuase of FUD's) can start a new beginning in the crypto space, move on and become more discipline that you've ever before.
Activity: 602
December 02, 2018, 09:12:52 PM

I am agree with your opinion. In this bear market, there is an opportunity for buying good coin with good price. I think its like christmas discount in market because most token and coin drop the price more than 90% from highest
Activity: 322
December 02, 2018, 07:47:33 PM
Yeah sure I believe you, I believe that by the middle of this month December, things will start to recover and stable again going towards next year 2019 and in 2019, i believe it will get even better.
Pages:
Jump to: