Pages:
Author

Topic: New Beginning and a Bright Future - page 3. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 23, 2018, 06:40:40 AM
I think the decline in the price of crypto is not a bad thing, because when the price of crypto becomes cheaper, it is easier to buy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 23, 2018, 04:52:40 AM
2018 is the best year for those newbies who wants to invest but for bounties na ,bounty hunters are not smiling at all,they are not paid for there hardworking its more like they are just working free,I'm new and I hope I won't end up wasting my time ,this is year ending of 2018 and I'm hoping that by January 2019 things would turn around for good
Activity: 420
December 23, 2018, 04:43:35 AM
I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.

I believe that this fall in prices in the crypto market is indeed becoming an ideal opportunity for profitable investments and income. You just need to choose reliable coins and be patient, the situation has to improve with time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 22, 2018, 12:37:18 PM
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
There is no doubt about the future of Crypto, but I do not agree that bounty campaigns could give profits equal to the wasted time.
The profitability of bounty campaign is related to the success of ICO, and as we see most ICOs are struggeling to reach their softcap because of the market situation. IMO, best time to join bounty is when the market recover and we see new ICOs reaching their hardcap.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 22, 2018, 12:13:27 PM
The market plummeted, causing many investors to panic and worry about the future. Some people sell all the crypto coins they have, accepting losses. Some people see this as an opportunity to start and hopefully the market will grow stronger again. To me, this is an opportunity for me to continue to buy more coins that I consider to be potential in the hope of the future.
Personally, I do not know such people who sold all their assets.At the moment,everyone is experiencing a crisis and waiting for the market to turn around, which is likely to begin to grow in the first decade of next year.The bounty is really involved at the moment very few people,and this is due to the fact that the payments are either very low or they do not exist.I don’t think that 2017 will ever happen again, but I still hope that the situation should change for the better and the bounty participants will continue to receive good payments(although this is unlikely due to the large number of participants).
I agree with what you say. that at least his position and conditions experience increased the better though not 2017 history repeated. at least the conditions again improved moment filled with happiness.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
December 22, 2018, 11:38:08 AM
The market plummeted, causing many investors to panic and worry about the future. Some people sell all the crypto coins they have, accepting losses. Some people see this as an opportunity to start and hopefully the market will grow stronger again. To me, this is an opportunity for me to continue to buy more coins that I consider to be potential in the hope of the future.
Personally, I do not know such people who sold all their assets.At the moment,everyone is experiencing a crisis and waiting for the market to turn around, which is likely to begin to grow in the first decade of next year.The bounty is really involved at the moment very few people,and this is due to the fact that the payments are either very low or they do not exist.I don’t think that 2017 will ever happen again, but I still hope that the situation should change for the better and the bounty participants will continue to receive good payments(although this is unlikely due to the large number of participants).
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
December 22, 2018, 10:36:06 AM
Only the most persistent remain and who truly believe in the world of crypto. All who came for the sake of quick and easy money will be eliminated. The main thing is to be able to adapt and in any situation you can get a benefit. It is very nice to see that there are still a lot of people who believe in our brave deed.
I would not say that there are really many such people. now there are little bit enthusiasts in this market. and soon there will be even less when the price will be 1000 dollars

Have you surveyed and have data on how enthusiastic on the market today? or is that just your opinion?
I don't believe if Crypto will lose its users crypto has had a long history until now .
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
December 22, 2018, 10:20:10 AM
Only the most persistent remain and who truly believe in the world of crypto. All who came for the sake of quick and easy money will be eliminated. The main thing is to be able to adapt and in any situation you can get a benefit. It is very nice to see that there are still a lot of people who believe in our brave deed.
I would not say that there are really many such people. now there are little bit enthusiasts in this market. and soon there will be even less when the price will be 1000 dollars
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 22, 2018, 10:11:23 AM
Don't think the bounty will rise again and we will see those figures we used to see last year... Sad but true, easy thousand dollars a week is impossible now and I doubt that this will be possible later, in 2019. ICO sphere has changed dramatically and there are too many people aware of bounty campaigns now. Also there are many bots, multiaccounters etc. This doesn't look good, people will earn less.
Activity: 560
December 22, 2018, 09:58:20 AM
I am also believing that we will have a much better market situation during the next year, because this fall cannot last forever and I feel that we are going to enter the next green market very soon. Keep believing guys!
I agree with you, because it is impossible for a long time to wait is a waste. especially in crypto in 2018, what I feel is the longest falling trend I've ever felt as long as I'm on the market
in order to expect improved in the cryptocurrency market, there must be some prerequisites. In any case, to date, complete only the predictions about the interest of the securities market follow, as well as predictions about plans to make large volumes of transactions using Bitcoin. This only nominally indicates the prospects for 2019.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
December 22, 2018, 09:49:06 AM
Fake and plotted news with some idiotic hypes make people go for shitty coins and bad investments and later people generally complain of getting wrecked.These things must be avoided,people must do their own research before investing hard earned money in something.But greed takes them over and go for huge margins and there people make maximum mistakes.The whole scenario has changed a lot from past year and lot of scams had been pulled off due to negligence and improper information before investing.So until the whole concept is clear and mass adoption occurs we are far from a bright future in crypto world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 22, 2018, 08:03:58 AM
I am also believing that we will have a much better market situation during the next year, because this fall cannot last forever and I feel that we are going to enter the next green market very soon. Keep believing guys!
I agree with you, because it is impossible for a long time to wait is a waste. especially in crypto in 2018, what I feel is the longest falling trend I've ever felt as long as I'm on the market
Activity: 392
December 22, 2018, 07:50:53 AM
Activity: 350
December 21, 2018, 07:04:26 AM
I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.

2018 was an excellent opportunity for profitable investment in promising coins. After all, now the prices of good coins have reached their minimum. Therefore, you can buy them inexpensively and earn income from next year. After all, I am fully confident that the years 2019-2020 will be a period of rapid growth of the crypto market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 19, 2018, 04:39:48 AM
the market has started to return even though it hasn't reached prices like 2017, and you can say it's still quite far away. but we can see the market cap of crypto in the market that everything is fine, and that proves that the crypto front is indeed very bright and the bull run will be in the offing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
December 18, 2018, 06:13:26 PM
The dump in the market presents a new beginning for those who missed out on some highly priced tokens/coins. Now is the time to get these coins at very cheap prices and holding them in your portfolio to enjoy maximum profits when the market starts its upward movement again. Like I keep saying, the wise and brave hearted are busy buying potential tokens at very low prices and building their portfolios in anticipation of the bullish run. It is almost like a new beginning for those who see the opportunity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
December 18, 2018, 05:39:56 PM
Even if the market does not reciver now, hard work pays. The bear market shoukd not be a reason for us to relent, except you have got so many other streams of income, but for those who have just one outside crypto, i think you just need to encourage yourself and move on. The journey to success in life is not usually a smooth and stress free one, rather, it might be full of obstacle but the end is a good story to tell.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 18, 2018, 11:43:24 AM
our optimistic beliefs will bring success. if you have brought this work with passion and certainty this will not betray the results that we will get later. it was really hopeless with yesterday's situation but it disappeared after we thought every day there was still a new day and the cryptocurrency had not been destroyed that was what happened then sure.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 11:20:49 AM
very agree with you sir, with this situation, we all can get lesson and can start all over again like a newcomer, and the most important, we can start invest atvthe lowest bid in this year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
December 18, 2018, 11:16:22 AM
bright future, come on it's time to wake up from a beautiful dream.
the market has no hope of growing. rather than hoping for something uncertain why we don't start preparing for the worst choices. The ETF can't be expected, it looks like the SEC won't approve it.
SEC is the regulator only in one country and far away from him gne all depends. It seems to me that the market will come to life after they stop paying attention to the actions of regulators.
Pages:
Jump to: