Pages:
Author

Topic: New Beginning and a Bright Future - page 4. (Read 2213 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 2
December 18, 2018, 11:13:19 AM
We will definitely see a rise in prices, but I don’t think at all that this will happen as soon as you say!
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
December 18, 2018, 09:48:52 AM
I am also believing that we will have a much better market situation during the next year, because this fall cannot last forever and I feel that we are going to enter the next green market very soon. Keep believing guys!
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 08:01:44 AM
bright future, come on it's time to wake up from a beautiful dream.
the market has no hope of growing. rather than hoping for something uncertain why we don't start preparing for the worst choices. The ETF can't be expected, it looks like the SEC won't approve it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 18, 2018, 07:31:57 AM
In my opinion, the most generous payments in bounty campaigns have always been for the signature campaign. So I concluded that if you don't have a high-ranking forum account, you'd better not start because you're going to be disappointed. Twitter and Facebook campaigns have long been not bringing the profits that newcomers are waiting for.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
December 17, 2018, 07:45:29 PM
The future ahead is a great one,. By the time some partnerships, approvals and regulations begin to fall in place, things will definitely change. There will be improvement in the market.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
December 17, 2018, 04:31:17 PM
Many new investors will enter the cryptocurrency market. The market situation is still down and many tokens of high potential projects are cheap. The development crypto projects continues and we only need to wait for the market to recover.

Activity: 1022
December 17, 2018, 04:03:20 PM
as bitcoint price to rise that investors might put with more on spares with expends to helps on recovering lost on past terms of entrance and improve challenge as developer to collects with         spares on coverage as managing tasks on projects evaluation.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
December 17, 2018, 02:32:58 PM
I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.

we are not going to see the all time high again in near future. in 2017 btc gained more publicity than ever before so people even sold their everything and invested in the btc so the price hiked. but due to this dip there are far less investors than 2017 so we should not be so much hopefull for next bull run
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
December 17, 2018, 02:07:13 PM
I also believe that cryptocurrencies will have a bright future, but we may not be able to weather the storm now, because with the gradual decline of the ICO market, hunting work may face disappearing.

Only some of the existing cryptocurrencies will have this bright future. Unfortunately, even not so bad tokens can die. I do not care about the shitcoins but I feel sorry for some cool cryptos that can pass away.
Activity: 1344
December 15, 2018, 11:24:07 AM
I really hope that you are right. So already tired of this fall for almost a year. Finally give us the bull trend. Everything will be the main guys wait.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
December 15, 2018, 07:15:28 AM
I hope once new years comes it will beginning again of crypto to increase the value of the coins.

Hard to say at this point because the market is really turning into a shit hole because a lot has been doing short trading and others are really selling because they're afraid that the price would still go down.

Although there's a big news coming next year that will make or break the market again, which is the BAKKT bitcoin future offerings which will help the market at least recover. And we all know that when bitcoin goes up, most of the alts follow so let's just hope that 2019 will bring a lot of positives.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 15, 2018, 07:12:34 AM
Bright future to the next bear. Well, how much will it continue and how much should investors tolerate it. Maybe we should first make drastic changes, and then raise prices, and not live by illusions.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 07:09:58 AM
The bearish market will definitely continue and we might see more dump as there is an investment lethargy in cryptocurrency ecosystem right now.  I am expecting that there will be some Christmas bounce in prices and end of the year rally!
there will definitely be an increase and we just wait when it will go up, hopefully as soon as possible. Hopefully the magic from Crypto can be implemented, because Crypto can move quickly so we have to monitor it often. at present the value is very low, it may be influenced by several factors because many can influence and hopefully the future will look bright.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
December 15, 2018, 06:30:01 AM
I'd like to believe that next year we will not face such a fall, and finally we will see at least some growth!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 06:13:03 AM
The three-year period of cryptocurrencies is just half the process. Please wait for a good opportunity to invest. In my opinion, that opportunity will appear in early 2019.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
December 15, 2018, 06:12:30 AM
The bearish market will definitely continue and we might see more dump as there is an investment lethargy in cryptocurrency ecosystem right now.  I am expecting that there will be some Christmas bounce in prices and end of the year rally!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
December 15, 2018, 06:03:11 AM
I believe the dump in the price of cryptocurrencies will not exceed this year. No matter how dip the fall is, we will definitely have a surge in price and soar high  in near future.
This is an opportunity for bounty participants, even for those who are coming in newly to work now, like they are just starting allover, because after this dip will come a pump and it is most likely going to come when you least expected.
Keep up the spirit as it were during the early years of bounty. You will definitely be glad you are still in the system.
an opportunity that is when we can get momentum pump. the price has indeed experienced a dump and this is a difficult situation. the pump process will definitely occur, what will determine is how our attitude in waiting until the situation is in accordance with what we expect.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 15, 2018, 05:55:51 AM
I am ready, even though I may leave the market, but I will not sell the crypto I hold, I am still willing to wait for their price to recover.
Activity: 462
December 15, 2018, 05:52:22 AM
Beginning of bull run  will be at early 2019, too much news like Bakkt, ETF , Ethereum update and so on.
I hope there will be mass adoption and more investors will invest in crypto
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 15, 2018, 05:52:09 AM

I agree to this. Believing that crypto currencies will go up and recover gives me more encouragement. I see to it that i am still in crypto system and do the hard work in order to reach my goal.
Pages:
Jump to: