Pages:
Author

Topic: New Bitsumo.com - Buy Online With Bitcoins - page 10. (Read 26138 times)

legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000
The only thing that Bitspend has a upper hand on is, they have staff and a support team. Maybe not a VERY responsive team but they still have one. Bitsumo, if it wants to become a competitor will need to hire a few staff in the future. I hope to see this service grow. It's starting to look promising. Maybe, a few mistakes, but that happens.

I believe their support is good at the moment. But, if this becomes popular 1/2 people aren't going to be enough.

Welsh,
  I´m glad you bring this up. Rest assured we will scale up as demand increases Smiley.

There will be some growing pains but we put customer service first.

Pablo.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
tafuq?
<[email protected]>: connect to bitsumo.com[xx.xxx.xx.xxx]:25: Connection refused
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
The only thing that Bitspend has a upper hand on is, they have staff and a support team. Maybe not a VERY responsive team but they still have one. Bitsumo, if it wants to become a competitor will need to hire a few staff in the future. I hope to see this service grow. It's starting to look promising. Maybe, a few mistakes, but that happens.

I believe their support is good at the moment. But, if this becomes popular 1/2 people aren't going to be enough.
legendary
I still haven´t gotten your email but I will keep an eye out for it.
That particular email provider is known for its unreliableness.
I sent a second email, lemme know if you dont receive them.
legendary
I replied to your email.

I wasn´t able to place your order because the site will not allow me to enter a billing address that is not Germany. I didn´t notice this before because it is so rare.

In my case most people know im from Germany. But you might want to think about privacy next time. Wink

Bernard,
   I still haven´t gotten your email but I will keep an eye out for it.

About that second thing: -blush- I am really sorry. Its such a general thing I didn´t think twice about it. It wont happen again. Please rest assured we keep no identifying information on record and all other data we collect to fulfill your orders is promptly erased.

Pablo.
legendary
I replied to your email.

I wasn´t able to place your order because the site will not allow me to enter a billing address that is not Germany. I didn´t notice this before because it is so rare.

In my case most people know im from Germany. But you might want to think about privacy next time. Wink

legendary
Well, he said he would send me an order confirmation once the coins arrive.
Its been 1 hour since that and all that has happened is that the coins were withdrawn.  Shocked
+

Hi Bernard Smiley,
  I just dropped you an email. I wasn´t able to place your order because the site will not allow me to enter a billing address that is not Germany. I didn´t notice this before because it is so rare.

The coins withdrawn you saw is part of how my payment processor works.

I am prepared to refund you in full right now, or you can use your credit to purchase from another store.

Just drop me an email with instructions and I will take care of you immediately.

Pablo.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Is Bitsumo down? I need to order.

Wolf,
  No, Bitsumo is up. Orders are coming in and I just tested it as well Smiley.

Maybe you could flush you cache and try again?

Pablo.

Huh, it works now. By the way, your SSL cert is fucked, just so you know.
staff
Its been 1 hour since that and all that has happened is that the coins were withdrawn.  Shocked

Hmm, could be a auto service. A lot of services have a automatic withdrawal. Hopefully everything is all right. Please keep us up to date.

They also don't give you the tracking number unless you ask (usually several times, might I add). I've used it like five times, and I'm very happy with it.

Thanks for you're review. I'll be using this service in the future if it continue to get positive reviews.
legendary
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
staff
So i decided to risk 5BTC even though this is pretty new and no trust so far.
Will update on the process.

Pablo seems a very nice bloke and very professional, I WOULD like for you to post if you ever received it. As he does claim it has been busy but not many people have posted here.
But, I have no doubts you will receive it.

The fees may be larger than bitspend. But, Bitspend doesn't normally complete the order within 24 hours.
legendary

No worries Smiley. I see your payment on the Blockchain, you will receive order ocnfirmation as soon as payment verifies to our account Smiley.

Im also looking into some solutions for that IP issue we ran into with your order Smiley.

Pablo.
legendary
legendary
Can i also order from sites which don't ship to my country?

Unfortunately no, but as Welsh suggests you can look into mail forwarders.

If you are ordering from the USA, you can PM me and I can help you set up a mail forwarding account with the service of your choice, they really aren´t that expensive.

Pablo.
legendary

Wolf,

Pablo.

Huh, it works now. By the way, your SSL cert is fucked, just so you know.

Wolf,
  Thank you, I will look into this ASAP.

Pablo.
staff

I don't think you can. But, if you can't you should look into a mail forwarder, they are cheap and work like a charm.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
legendary

Wolf,

Pablo.
legendary
Unfortunately the service is not intended for Europeans:

Price of product:

Offer:

Costs:

As you can see that is way more than the promised 2.5%.

Bernard,
   My apologies, you are COMPLETELY right. I made the calculation using Pound Sterling instead of Euro. Please accept my apologies again, if you wish to still use the service, I will carry out your purchase fee free. Your total would be of 189.10 USD.

If you are still interested in carrying this out, please let me know (or just PM me) and I will take care of it immediately.

Again, sorry about this misunderstanding.

Pablo.
Pages:
Jump to: