Pages:
Author

Topic: New Bitsumo.com - Buy Online With Bitcoins - page 5. (Read 26138 times)

legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000
Well, I was wondering did your sales dip when this forum was down? If it didn't that's nice to see that this site is already well known.

Welsh,
  No Dip, thanks for asking Smiley.

Pablo.
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
Well, I was wondering did your sales dip when this forum was down? If it didn't that's nice to see that this site is already well known.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 29, 2013, 11:59:37 AM
+1

Agreed all the way. I just don't have the language skills to write a message like that on my own accord. Tongue
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 26, 2013, 08:12:36 PM
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Pablo, did you get my email? The HDD I ordered was DOA.

EDIT: Never mind, got your reply.
Activity: 457
September 25, 2013, 06:11:32 PM
sent funds in the morning  saw that the item was paid for  when i checked back 5 hours later  very happy so far cant wait for the item to come Cheesy
legendary
September 25, 2013, 01:23:27 PM
I would like to place an order with a company that only takes orders by phone. Is that possible to do? I understand that there may be higher fees for something like this.

I don't forsee that being a problem as long as you can provide us with a clear detail of what products you want. No higher fees Smiley.

Just submit your order as normal, or if you prefer, email me at [email protected] and we can work out the details.

Pablo.
It was only the wind.
Announcement

Friends,
   Because of recent developments in the U.S., we will no longer be serving orders for gift cards of ANY amount. We will limit our sales to purchases of physical and digital items. We are happy to serve your orders for these items regardless of their complexity.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know Smiley.

Pablo.

One question: What recent developments?
Activity: 267
September 25, 2013, 12:44:34 PM
I would like to place an order with a company that only takes orders by phone. Is that possible to do? I understand that there may be higher fees for something like this.
legendary
September 25, 2013, 11:09:43 AM
just sent my  order form in. waiting for my payment link Cheesy

sooo glad i won't have to use paypal Smiley  will be using in the future Smiley

Hi Smiley,
  We are just catching up with new orders, you should receive your payment link within an hour or so Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 457
September 25, 2013, 04:41:06 AM
just sent my  order form in. waiting for my payment link Cheesy

sooo glad i won't have to use paypal Smiley  will be using in the future Smiley
legendary
September 24, 2013, 01:31:49 PM
You are going to be very busy over the Christmas period. You might want to get a friend to help you out with customer support, lol.

No worries, we can scale staff to adapt in a very short time period Smiley.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Pablo.
It was only the wind.
I am glad BitSumo is located outside the US, otherwise they would have been taken down as well as with all other US based Bitcoin Businesses, because of the dumb "Money Laundering" laws.

Financial privacy should not be a crime.

I am glad BitSumo is located outside the US, otherwise they would have been taken down as well as with all other US based Bitcoin Businesses, because of the dumb "Money Laundering" laws.

To be fair, although we are an offshore corporation, we bank through the U.S. and we pay U.S. taxes on U.S. sales, because it's the cheapest way to move money, we couldn't do business if we had to wire money to Bolivia all the time. I know there is some hesitance about this given the Bitspend fiasco, but I think that at this point, the most likely scenario with them is that they just took the money and ran and that the whole "The bank froze our money" thing was a scam. The U.S. has pretty tight financial protection laws for banking customers and I have a hard time believing that story. If it had been PayPal, yes, then it would be totally believable as they are not under banking laws, but I really don't believe it about a bank doing that in that way. If we look at other businesses who have had issues with banks, their accounts are closed, but the monies are always returned. In my opinion, Bitspend just ran for it.

Pablo.

Although, how much would they really have in orders at any given time? Surely not enough to run with the money.
staff
September 24, 2013, 01:08:24 PM
You are going to be very busy over the Christmas period. You might want to get a friend to help you out with customer support, lol.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 22, 2013, 03:27:06 AM
legendary
September 18, 2013, 08:45:03 PM
Here, have a free bump. Seems there hasn't been much reviewers reviewing Bitsumo recently.

Hi Welsh,
   Heh, thank you. That's funny, I've neglected the thread a bit because business has just been crazy busy, not sure why more people aren't reviewing.

Anywho, thank you for the free bump Smiley.

Pablo.
staff
September 18, 2013, 11:24:23 AM
Here, have a free bump. Seems there hasn't been much reviewers reviewing Bitsumo recently.
legendary
September 12, 2013, 04:24:25 PM
Thank You!!
(for the info about Bitsumo, Bitspend was my last place)

Whatever you need, please just let us know Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
September 12, 2013, 04:01:05 PM
Thank You!!
(for the info about Bitsumo, Bitspend was my last place)
legendary
September 10, 2013, 10:13:56 PM
I would just like to let everyone know that we had a successful financing round which has raised our ability to process volume orders. We should be able to process orders up to 10,000 USD same day.

We want to thank our early customers for making Bitsumo possible and helping us to grow as quickly as we have.

We aim to keep offering you the same high service standards and fast processing you have come to expect for a long time to come.

Smiley

Pablo.
Pages:
Jump to: