Pages:
Author

Topic: New Bitsumo.com - Buy Online With Bitcoins - page 11. (Read 26119 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
Unfortunately the service is not intended for Europeans:

Price of product:

Offer:

Costs:

As you can see that is way more than the promised 2.5%.
legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000
It was a busy weekend but we are still on track, ordering products same day (usually within the hour), and with the same 100% satisfaction guarantee. Now is a great time to get whatever it is you need off the web Smiley.

Whatever you need, we´re here for you Smiley.

Pablo.
www.bitsumo.com
[email protected]
legendary
I guess the promo is over?

Bernard,
   Yes, I´m sorry about that Sad. But I´m here right now and I can take care of whatever you need to order immediately Smiley.

Pablo.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
I guess the promo is over?
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Ordering from BitSumo again because I needed something and I like it so much. Still no GPG though. Sad
legendary
As more orders have started coming in, we have kept our "same day order" streak intact. If the store you order from also provides an order confirmation email, that means you will receive said confirmation same day Smiley.

Service will be FREE to anyone who is able to break our streak (does not receive order confirmation same day) Smiley.

Pablo.
[email protected]
legendary
Okay, I'll be ordering some things very soon. I'll most likely be waiting for the price of Bitcoin to rise to get value for my money Wink.

Glad to hear Smiley.

Just let me know whatever you need.

Pablo.
It was only the wind.
I would like to purchase several items, including two of one item. How do I denote that on the page?
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
Okay, I'll be ordering some things very soon. I'll most likely be waiting for the price of Bitcoin to rise to get value for my money Wink.
legendary
Do you support UK online stores, for example: amazon.co.uk and ebay.co.uk

EDIT: I know you can use usa accounts on uk, so I don't see a problem?

Welsh,
   Yes, as far as I am aware you can use US accounts on UK so that should not be a problem. We have already done Canada and some other countries as well with Amazon. If there is an issue with order placement we will contact you and immediately refund your BTC; so it´s risk free Smiley.

Please let me know if I can be of any further service.

Pablo.
staff
Do you support UK online stores, for example: amazon.co.uk and ebay.co.uk

EDIT: I know you can use usa accounts on uk, so I don't see a problem?
legendary
Just to let everyone know that all promotional codes from the previous owner are no longer valid. I will place all new promotional codes on this thread.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of service Smiley.

Pablo.
www.Bitsumo.com
legendary
Ordering from BitSumo again because I needed something and I like it so much. Still no GPG though. Sad

Thank you!

GPG should be up early next week, promise Smiley.

Pablo.
legendary
I would like to purchase several items, including two of one item. How do I denote that on the page?

Wolf,

Please introduce each item URL in the "Item URL(s)" box in the order page, one per line. In the "notes" field please make a note of which item you would like two of Smiley.

If you have any issues with the website, just drop me an email and I will be happy to help you Smiley.

Pablo.
legendary
I just want to inform everyone that today we have streamlined the checkout process and now invoices will be coming from Coinbase.com Smiley. You DO NOT need a Coinbase account to pay, you just need to follow a link and you will be provided with a payment address and a product ID Smiley.

This replaces our previous, slower, checkout process.

As always, we're open to any suggestions for improvement with the new process.

Pablo.
staff
EBAY

We can now make EBAY purchases and auction bids from a US Business Verified Account. This service is in Beta but as always, if we can not complete your transaction, your money will be refunded in full within 24 hours.

The process is the same as for straight purchases; if you wish to bid on an item, you must leave on deposit with us enough money to cover your maximum desired bid. Fees will be calculated after the auction based on the final sale price and any money left over will be returned immediately.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions Smiley.

Pablo

Awesome stuff! Will be using this in the near future.
legendary
EBAY

We can now make EBAY purchases and auction bids from a US Business Verified Account. This service is in Beta but as always, if we can not complete your transaction, your money will be refunded in full within 24 hours.

The process is the same as for straight purchases; if you wish to bid on an item, you must leave on deposit with us enough money to cover your maximum desired bid. Fees will be calculated after the auction based on the final sale price and any money left over will be returned immediately.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions Smiley.

Pablo
legendary
The 3 USD + 1% fee program has now expired; we are back to 3 USD + 2.5% Smiley.

Thank you to everyone who purchased over the past few days, it was a wild ride Smiley.

Pablo.
legendary
Like I said before, if you could implement a system for bidding on ebay that would be a gem.

Working on it Smiley.

Pablo.
It was only the wind.
I was a bit turned off by the new fees, but in my opinion, the new BitSumo is far superior to BitSpend, and well worth the price. There was a small error with placing orders, but it was resolved quickly, and I got my invoice VERY quickly. I would recommend telling users how to submit their shipping details in the invoice email, and if it's always by reply email, offer the use of GPG. Anyway, they also gave me my tracking number without me having to ask for it and wait several days, unlike BitSpend, and they managed to not screw up my order, again, unlike BitSpend. I highly recommend them.
Pages:
Jump to: