Pages:
Author

Topic: New Bitsumo.com - Buy Online With Bitcoins - page 9. (Read 26138 times)

legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000
Bump, Going to put you're site in my signature soon.

That would be great, thank you Smiley.

Pablo.
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
Bump, Going to put you're site in my signature soon.
legendary
A quick update to our privacy policy:

We have found it necessary to keep a temporary record of email addresses to track orders internally. No other information provided by the customer is kept and all other data, such as products ordered and shipping address are deleted immediately after your tracking information is sent.

Thank you for understanding.

Pablo.
legendary
Just to let everyone know: there has been a spike in sales because of the Bitspend situation but we are still processing all orders same day.

Arrangements have been made and will start to go into effect early next week to handle even higher volumes so delays are not expected; if they do happen, you can expect us to inform you before you pay for your order.

Just to clarify, we´ve had a busy day and are currently processing normally Smiley.

Pablo.
staff
Wow, nice. This is a great opportunity for Bitsumo.

It rather sad to loose another member of the family.
Here is the story btw:
http://www.reddit.com/r/BitSpend/comments/1go95b/updatenews_why_we_have_been_slow_and_taking/

They needed to move their bank. What's that bank which allow Bitcoin deposits? I'm not sure, I seen it the other day. It's sad for bitspend as they were doing so well. But, they made a lot of enemies on the way. Bitsumo needs to make te right decisions and grow.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003

It rather sad to loose another member of the family.
Here is the story btw:
http://www.reddit.com/r/BitSpend/comments/1go95b/updatenews_why_we_have_been_slow_and_taking/
staff
So if you can't complete my order in 24 hours it will be refunded?

That's right. If for any reason bitsumo.com cannot complete you're order, they will refund you.

Do you get the fee + $3 back too?

Hi Baitty Smiley,
  Yes, if for any reason we can not complete your order within 24 hours, we will refund 100% of the money you deposited with us immediately Smiley.

Pablo.

Awesome. Bitspend has been closed.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Currently held as collateral by monbux

That's right. If for any reason bitsumo.com cannot complete you're order, they will refund you.

Hi Baitty Smiley,
  Yes, if for any reason we can not complete your order within 24 hours, we will refund 100% of the money you deposited with us immediately Smiley.

Pablo.

Awesome. Bitspend has been closed.
legendary

Hi Baitty Smiley,

Pablo.

staff

staff
As expected there were the usual problems with shops in Europe, when using an American business.
My order didnt go thru, but i was fully refunded. Also support was top notch.

Good luck with your business, Pablo!

Hopefully get a European partner? That would be a good move.
legendary
As expected there were the usual problems with shops in Europe, when using an American business.

Thank you!

Pablo.
legendary

staff
tafuq?
<[email protected]>: connect to bitsumo.com[xx.xxx.xx.xxx]:25: Connection refused
You might wanna check the server, the second mail from another server bounced back, too.

I will test this now to see if it works my end.

Current status:

Email: Online

Email appears to have gone through at the moment.
legendary
tafuq?
<[email protected]>: connect to bitsumo.com[xx.xxx.xx.xxx]:25: Connection refused
You might wanna check the server, the second mail from another server bounced back, too.
legendary
The only thing that Bitspend has a upper hand on is, they have staff and a support team. Maybe not a VERY responsive team but they still have one.
I dont know how its for Americans, but for Europeans its a pain in the ass.
Basically they will only let you order off Amazon or Ebay and sometimes not even that.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
So i decided to risk 5BTC even though this is pretty new and no trust so far.
Will update on the process.

Pablo seems a very nice bloke and very professional, I WOULD like for you to post if you ever received it. As he does claim it has been busy but not many people have posted here.
But, I have no doubts you will receive it.

The fees may be larger than bitspend. But, Bitspend doesn't normally complete the order within 24 hours.

They also don't give you the tracking number unless you ask (usually several times, might I add). I've used it like five times, and I'm very happy with it.
staff
The only thing that Bitspend has a upper hand on is, they have staff and a support team. Maybe not a VERY responsive team but they still have one. Bitsumo, if it wants to become a competitor will need to hire a few staff in the future. I hope to see this service grow. It's starting to look promising. Maybe, a few mistakes, but that happens.

I believe their support is good at the moment. But, if this becomes popular 1/2 people aren't going to be enough.

Welsh,
  I´m glad you bring this up. Rest assured we will scale up as demand increases Smiley.

There will be some growing pains but we put customer service first.

Pablo.

That's is very good news. It's always nice to see a competitor rising and making Bitspend not a total monopoly (has it gets recommended a lot).

Hopefully, one day we will hear "Check out Bitsumo.com for all you're online shopping needs".
Pages:
Jump to: