Pages:
Author

Topic: New Bitsumo.com - Buy Online With Bitcoins - page 8. (Read 26138 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Quick review.

I've used bitsumo to purchase a couple of computer parts. They always got the job done pretty quick, and they always provide me the tracking number. Items arrived too, of course. What more can I want? Tongue Very happy with their service.

(No, I don't get any discount or reward for writing this)

Wish you guys luck.
legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000
Announcement

I would like to let everyone know that although we have been consistently processing orders same day, we have gone ahead and increased our processing staff to make service even faster!

We are also adding a new guarantee:

If your order is not processed within 24 hours, and if we do not contact you within those same 24 hours with a valid reason why your order has not been processes (I.E. We need more information), your purchase will be made free of any fees!

If you are not yet a customer, give us a try, you have nothing to loose, and everything to gain Smiley.

Pablo.
[email protected]
legendary
I placed an order yesterday night and i"ve still gotten no email.

Hi Recat Smiley,
   Your email just went out. Apologies for the delay Smiley.

Pablo.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
Get you're reviews in people! I've still been waiting for more reviews. It seems a lot of people are using it for anonymous items and don't want to write a review. I guess this is what this service can be used for, and the Bitcoin community are very well known for remaining anonymous.
So true, ive been in the anonymity business for a while now and you are lucky to get a review or trust from 1 out of 10 persons.
Some people want to stay anonymous, but there are also those that are happy with the product and forget about the seller completely.
Anyway, i trust Bitsumo 100%.
I placed an order yesterday night and i"ve still gotten no email.
legendary
Hi, i will write a review once i receive my item. I have already sent an e-mail to [email protected] as i am concerned about the delivery of my purchase.. it is a web layout so i am not sure how you will handle the purchase. e-mail was sent from [email protected]. Will note though that the bill was sent to me within one day as promised.

Thankyou and looking forward to hearing back from you.

Peace

Hi Julzeh Smiley,

Catching up with orders right now, you should get order confirmation within the hour Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi, i will write a review once i receive my item. I have already sent an e-mail to [email protected] as i am concerned about the delivery of my purchase.. it is a web layout so i am not sure how you will handle the purchase. e-mail was sent from [email protected]. Will note though that the bill was sent to me within one day as promised.

Thankyou and looking forward to hearing back from you.

Peace
legendary
FEE's

Friends,

Our bank has recently made us aware of a new 3% service fee for orders placed at international web stores with a debit card. As such, we will be forced to levy an additional 2 USD plus 2.5% fee on all orders placed at web stores outside the United States of America.

We are as unhappy with this situation as we are sure most of you are but it is beyond our control. The current 2.5% plus 3 USD fee for international orders, accounting for the 3% being charged by our bank and considering our costs of moving money, left us at an almost negative return. Our choices were to levy the new fee or close the service to international orders.

No currently processing international orders will be affected and no U.S. based customers will be affected in any way. This new policy applies only to orders placed at web stores outside the United States.

We apologize again for this inconvenience, if anyone has any questions, please contact [email protected]

Sincerely,
  Pablo
www.bitsumo.com

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I did an ebay purchase through these guys last month. Great service, great response time. They're legit.
legendary
Well, it's been a busy couple of days!

We have nearly doubled our order volume in the past week or so. So a big thank you to all our customers Smiley. I have been getting enquiries from prospective buyers and I'm hoping some of you who have had good experiences will take the time to write a quick review. We would really appreciate anyone who takes the time Smiley.

Anyway, we are still processing same day, so now is the time to order.

If anyone needs anything, please just drop me an email: [email protected]

Pablo.

Get you're reviews in people! I've still been waiting for more reviews. It seems a lot of people are using it for anonymous items and don't want to write a review. I guess this is what this service can be used for, and the Bitcoin community are very well known for remaining anonymous.

Hi Smiley,
  Well that is half the issue, a good deal of our customer's want anonymity. Another good part of it is that we are appealing to a newer user base of Bitcoin users, I have been contacted by 4 or 5 customers who stated that they wish they could leave a review but are yet unable to post in the forum Smiley.

I am disappointed we haven't gotten more reviews but the orders keep coming so I guess the reviews will come in time Smiley.

We're still placing orders same day, so whatever anyone needs, please just let us know Smiley.

Pablo.
[email protected]
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114

We have nearly doubled our order volume in the past week or so. So a big thank you to all our customers Smiley. I have been getting enquiries from prospective buyers and I'm hoping some of you who have had good experiences will take the time to write a quick review. We would really appreciate anyone who takes the time Smiley.

Pablo.

legendary

Pablo.
It's not trading, it's facilitating a purchase.
legendary
We can now process orders that require local IP´s!

Just drop us a line: [email protected]

Pablo.

Supported Countries:

Argentina
Australia
Austria
Bahamas
Belarus
Belgium
Brazil
Bulgaria
Canada
Czech Republic
Denmark
Egypt
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong
Hungary
Iceland   
India
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
Singapore
South Africa
South Korea
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan
Turkey
Ukraine
United Kingdom
United States
Venezuela
legendary
You guys need to fix the HTTPS certificate on BitSumo. Google chrome is directing me to the old HTTPS url by default for me.

UPDATE

I managed to fix the SSL cert issue a lot more quickly than expected. Please be aware that for the next 24 hours (8PM EDT on Monday the 24th June 2013) the site may be sporadically inaccesible. Most people should not notice this issue. If you need to place an order and the site is not available for you, please drop me an email at [email protected] and I will take care of you immediately.

As always, we are processing all orders same day.

If anyone has any questions, please just drop me a line Smiley.

Pablo
bitsumo.com
[email protected]
legendary
I'd like for you to check your PM's. Tongue

Just this second got one, on it Smiley.

I'd like for you to check your PM's. Tongue
legendary
You guys need to fix the HTTPS certificate on BitSumo. Google chrome is directing me to the old HTTPS url by default for me.

ReCat,
   Yes, we are aware of the issue. We are in touch with the provider but it will take into next week to solve it. I apologize for the inconvenience, please know that we are on this.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the meantime Smiley.

Pablo.
legendary
A Bitsumo Update:

We have secured additional funding to cover the upsurge in orders since the bitspend debacle, we have been continually processing orders same day and we expect to keep it that way Smiley.

Pablo.
[email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: