Pages:
Author

Topic: New Bitsumo.com - Buy Online With Bitcoins - page 13. (Read 26119 times)

legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000
BitSumo used to be better than BitSpend. Now it's a LOT worse, cause you jacked up the fees. People aren't going to buy with it now, sorry.

Hi Smiley,
  3 USD + 2.5% really isn´t that much Smiley. The previous low price may have had something to do with the previous owner having to sell it Smiley.

There are fees that we have to pay that can´t be avoided and unfortunately have to be spread out; but we will make up for it with first rate service and prompt delivery.

Give us a try before you decide we are that much worse, fees are free right now for the first couple of reviewers, there is nothing for you to loose Smiley.

Please let me know if I can be of any service.

Pablo.
legendary
We have had a bunch of good sales but I am still looking forward to our first review.

The next three people who buy from us, up to 60 USD, and write a review, will receive 0 Fee trasnaction. That means that whatever you want to buy, you just pay for the value and shipping, our service is FREE!

www.bitsumo.com

Pablo.
legendary
For the next 3 days we are reducing our fee to 3 USD plus 1% flat, take advantage of this greast opportunity!

Just use the site normally and you will receive a quote with the modified price Smiley.

www.BitSumo.com

Pablo.

legendary
Edit: Because of recent developments in the U.S., we will no longer be serving orders for gift cards of ANY amount. We will limit our sales to purchases of physical items. We are happy to serve your orders for these items regardless of their complexity.

We are adding a new guarantee:

If your order is not processed within 24 hours, and if we do not contact you within those same 24 hours with a valid reason why your order has not been processes (I.E. We need more information), your purchase will be made free of any fees!

We can now order from stores that require regional or local IP´s: See Post #91 for a list of supported countries.

We can now do EBAY Smiley.

Hi,
  I recently purchased and am announcing the relaunch of Bitsumo.com; buy anonymously, buy what you need with Bitcoins online.

We can purchase from any worldwide retailer or service provider, and that includes services that are limited to US Credit Cards, etc.

The only thing that we are not supporting is VPN and VPS services for security reasons.

Service fees will be 3 USD + 2.5% of order value (An additional 2 USD and 2.5% fee may be assessed to cover international transaction fees recently added by our bank for all orders at web stores outside the United States of America).

I also own www.btcbots.com and you can see my reputation thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=197175.0; nothing but positive reviews! We will be applying the same great customer support and service principles at Bitsumo.com Smiley.

You can expect your order to be placed within the hour of payment being received. If for any reason we can not place your order within 24 hours your order will be refunded in full.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] or through any of the methods listed here: http://www.bitsumo.com/contact.html

Smiley.

Pablo.
Pages:
Jump to: