Pages:
Author

Topic: New Bitsumo.com - Buy Online With Bitcoins - page 3. (Read 26119 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Just a little review here...

Just over a month ago I ordered a laptop via Bitsumo. Well, a friend did, using my coinz. It was roughly ~2000 USD. Everything went smoothly. There were a couple customization options on the laptop and Bitsumo got them correct.

I plan on using Bitsumo again in the future as I was satisfied with the customer service and the fast order-placing.

The shipping and billing address were switched in the original order... Pablo must have been up too late placing all those Xmas orders... but worst thing that could have happened is his card would have been declined and it would have been fixed. My friend noticed it on the invoice and Pablo fixed it within hours.

Activity: 406
November 22, 2013, 05:27:58 PM
Notice

I would like to give notice that starting December 1st Bitsumo fees will increase to 3.5% of gross + 2.5 USD.

This is to account for increased banking fees and money transfer costs that unfortunately the non-bitcoin world is imposing on us.

This is still a lower fee than our closest competitor and we will use the money to help streamline our service and place orders more quickly and efficiently.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to drop me an email to [email protected].

Thank you,
  Pablo.

I sure am wondering what that closer competitor is. xD

http://all4btc.com/ ?

Wow. I had no idea.

They need to incorporate a "pay with bitcoin" option like that for BitSumo. xD
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
November 22, 2013, 05:26:14 PM
Notice

I would like to give notice that starting December 1st Bitsumo fees will increase to 3.5% of gross + 2.5 USD.

This is to account for increased banking fees and money transfer costs that unfortunately the non-bitcoin world is imposing on us.

This is still a lower fee than our closest competitor and we will use the money to help streamline our service and place orders more quickly and efficiently.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to drop me an email to [email protected].

Thank you,
  Pablo.

http://all4btc.com/ ?
November 22, 2013, 04:28:39 PM
Notice

Thank you,
  Pablo.

legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2013, 03:19:08 PM
Notice

Thank you,
  Pablo.
November 19, 2013, 04:46:36 PM
Any proof?
I want to order from here, but im afraid of scam.

I've ordered many times from them. Though, It's not quite proof. It's just word.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 19, 2013, 01:48:42 PM
Any proof?
I want to order from here, but im afraid of scam.
November 18, 2013, 06:22:42 PM
Hi Pablo.

Have you considered buying BitMit?

Cheesy

Hi ReCat Smiley,
   It's an interesting idea, but I'll look into it, thanks Smiley.

Pablo.
I really liked the idea of BitMit and I honestly think the only way for it to have any hope in continuing to have a good reputation is if someone like you takes it up. Tongue

do it pls

xD
legendary
November 17, 2013, 10:50:36 PM
Hi Pablo.

Cheesy

Hi ReCat Smiley,
   It's an interesting idea, but I'll look into it, thanks Smiley.

Pablo.
November 17, 2013, 02:10:37 PM
Hi Pablo.

Cheesy
Activity: 924
November 12, 2013, 06:39:28 PM
What if the item which we have ordered arrives but there is damage? How would you deal with issues like that?

This happened to me. I sent the item back and the seller refunded the amount to bitsumo, they told me they received the money and that they were ready to process another order for the same amount. They were really fast and kind.
legendary
November 12, 2013, 06:05:48 PM
How do you handle refunds?

If your order can not be placed within 24 hours we will issue a full refund via PayPal.

Pablo.

What if the item which we have ordered arrives but there is damage? How would you deal with issues like that?

We will help you do the refund to the best of our ability; frankly this has only happened twice so far.

We do expect you to take the lead however in approaching the store you purchased from, we will be happy to provide them with whatever documentation they need from us or give them a follow up call but since you know what is wrong better than we do, the onus is on you to take the initiative.

If the store offers to send you a new product before receiving the damaged part (very rare) we will need you to make a 100% refundable deposit for the full amount of the replacement product. We have already been scammed by people who got replacements but never sent the old one back Smiley.

Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Smiley

Pablo.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
November 12, 2013, 09:21:30 AM

If your order can not be placed within 24 hours we will issue a full refund via PayPal.

Pablo.

legendary
November 11, 2013, 09:05:56 PM

Pablo.
November 11, 2013, 08:54:26 PM
legendary
November 09, 2013, 11:48:02 AM
Hope fible got my order, hope i can get my stuff b4 the Bitcoin pops back to a "reasonable" price Smiley
Gotta order a Pebble watch

Hey Smiley,
  Working through thee back log now; all new orders should be processed within 90 minutes, please let me know if you don't have your invoice by then Smiley.

Pablo.
Activity: 784
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
November 09, 2013, 11:31:54 AM
Hope fible got my order, hope i can get my stuff b4 the Bitcoin pops back to a "reasonable" price Smiley
Gotta order a Pebble watch
Activity: 322
November 08, 2013, 11:37:15 PM
I've used Pablo's service many times, always speedy and great support. This guy is good.
November 08, 2013, 11:16:22 PM
Is it possible to make a single order with more than an item on the same shop? Should I proceed by adding the second item in the notes?
Thanks in advance.

Hi Fabrizio,
     Please add each item URL on the form (not the notes field), you can order as many items as you want on one invoice.

Please let me know if you need anything at all Smiley.

Pablo.

Would the fee be higher then?

Hey Smiley,
  No, same low fee. Please try to put spaces between your URL Links though so they are easier to read if you have a bunch of them.

Pablo.

That's neat. Thanks!
legendary
November 08, 2013, 10:55:42 PM
Is it possible to make a single order with more than an item on the same shop? Should I proceed by adding the second item in the notes?
Thanks in advance.

Hi Fabrizio,
     Please add each item URL on the form (not the notes field), you can order as many items as you want on one invoice.

Please let me know if you need anything at all Smiley.

Pablo.

Would the fee be higher then?

Hey Smiley,
  No, same low fee. Please try to put spaces between your URL Links though so they are easier to read if you have a bunch of them.

Pablo.
Pages:
Jump to: