Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin are scam nowadays - page 17. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
June 18, 2018, 09:54:57 AM
This actually seems same for me here, thou  mine isn't just newely released coins but even the latest and newest icos rolling out now.
Many projects team are doing all they can to just collect people's  money, only to run with it and leave them just with mere mirage to chase after. This even has made crypto been subjected to many criticism lately judging from our claim that crypto is the future. Above all, I believe there are still some few good ones out there.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 18, 2018, 09:28:23 AM
It is completely okay, that you are asking, worse will be, if you would just go for a scam coin and fall, loosing everything, so go ahead, read this topic, and may the force be with you!
Activity: 266
June 18, 2018, 09:05:46 AM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...
All coins that are in the top 100 on this site have never failed, but the fact that the tokens could not make their way among the competitors, it's not the fault of the site itself. Yes, and it simply displays information, and you still make a decision, the accusations are groundless.
Scam because there are many bad people just want to make great money from ico without doing hard work they would like to make money. Actually now days there is not many scam ico but mostly fail because there are many project and investors are confusing.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 18, 2018, 08:54:45 AM
Not at all, I had the pleasure of doing some recent investments that came out very good, so it is more likely that you don´t know how to choose and blame it on ICO.
Activity: 291
June 18, 2018, 08:52:31 AM
"
i think with erc20 scam coins are everywhere, all startupers moved to crypto and here just scam scam

Scammy scam =) ICO is just a great way to make money from hamsters like us. I am getting scammed so often, that I even have stopped paying attention to that."
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 06:14:43 AM
I'm not sure about that it depends on the project, if you really wanted into it better read whitepaper, their website and backround of the team and ofcourse. There mission and vision of the project.

Many ICO's nowadays are scam, and it is better to be smart so you will not be a victim of this scammers. read and understand their projects and whitepaper and study their ICO's ad website before you join in any of them.

... and try to discuss with team members. Website, whitepaper and social media profiles can be good prepared, but during the discussion you can rate what are the real intentions of the team? Do they feel and really believe of their idea or only try to collect money and disappear? More steps you take, less danger you get.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
June 18, 2018, 05:58:00 AM
Most of scam nowadays are the selfdrop tokens. they want you to send eth to them exchange for tokens and you will see their website of social media accounts will no longer exist. Scammers nowadays are greedy they want to earn in illegal way.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 18, 2018, 05:50:42 AM
As for me, I am trying to obtain only those coins, that are having already a plan of listing on exchanges, or they would be already listed on exchanges, furthermore, I choose only those coins, that are listed, on the top exchanges, not on the other one.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 10:35:31 PM
I'm not sure about that it depends on the project, if you really wanted into it better read whitepaper, their website and backround of the team and ofcourse. There mission and vision of the project.

Many ICO's nowadays are scam, and it is better to be smart so you will not be a victim of this scammers. read and understand their projects and whitepaper and study their ICO's ad website before you join in any of them.
Activity: 126
June 17, 2018, 10:23:12 PM
In the topic of crypto currencies came a lot of people who are not versed in the topic. Scammers use this factor. There are projects that are created to receive the money of stupid investors.
Activity: 70
June 17, 2018, 10:15:47 PM
Thanks for the headsup. This is great especially for new people that are looking for direction
Activity: 364
June 17, 2018, 10:07:55 PM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

Indeed! Scams are rampantly spreading nowadays! Observing a new project over their Telegram channel is one way or reviewing social media profiles of each member makes it better because most Scams just used dummy accounts with their personal social media accounts!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
June 17, 2018, 10:01:18 PM
I'm new to the world of cryptography so I'll tell you. There are various coins and ICO. You need to be more interested in coins. There are a lot of coins that are not valid, which do not exist, but companies sell them at a great price. Advertise these coins. I will advise that to avoid buying a loose coin you are interested in the Telegram about this coin. Ask
Yes i agree, that some new coin now is scam that's why there's a lot people are been scam, so i think the best to do to not being scam make sure your coin you trust is have potential or i suggest trust to those old coin that many people believe to it. Also it can help to find a good coin if you make some research about it before you invest to it, know your coin very well, make sure it has potential so surely gives you profit and also dont easily attract to those coin that promise to you to have higher profit because sometimes they are the one that scam coin.
Activity: 140
June 17, 2018, 09:51:21 PM
I'm new to the world of cryptography so I'll tell you. There are various coins and ICO. You need to be more interested in coins. There are a lot of coins that are not valid, which do not exist, but companies sell them at a great price. Advertise these coins. I will advise that to avoid buying a loose coin you are interested in the Telegram about this coin. Ask
Activity: 98
June 17, 2018, 09:30:06 PM
Maybe it is yes that new coins are scam in recent days because many coins are coming but not listed in the exchanges still now. I remember one coin that is Synchro Coin still it is on hold after the distribution passed one year. Likewise, many coins in my portfolio and still in the same situation.
Activity: 210
June 17, 2018, 08:33:44 AM
If you are planning to invest some coins right now the best thing to do is you should check the background of the project first before investing so that you will not lose your money.
Activity: 148
June 17, 2018, 08:28:53 AM
Nowadays, their are so many new coin out. Therefore, their are a lot of competition  in the market. They are making a lots of strategy so that their coins will be sell and they will become successful of their project. But they have also some coins that are not successful of their project. So their are so many peoples say that the new coin out there are scam.
Activity: 49
June 17, 2018, 08:24:03 AM
i think with erc20 scam coins are everywhere, all startupers moved to crypto and here just scam scam
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
June 17, 2018, 08:23:04 AM
Activity: 209
June 17, 2018, 08:14:46 AM
well you not wrong. many new coin now is like getting down so fast and no coming back or the just fail. but there is some coin who success in the market you just need patient and good to looking the great new coin.
Pages:
Jump to: